It's Been A While

Saranghae, Unnie

 

It's Been A While - Chapter One

 

 

 

It's been a while since my sister and I met. We're in 5th grade when she and I seperated ways. She needed to go overseas while i'm here staying in Seoul. It's because My Appa has to go there for some bussiness reasons. And now, We're going to meet again. I don't know what i'm feeling right now because i'm mixed up right now.

 

 

"Umma! What time will we fetch unnie and appa at the airport?" I asked. She didn't answer me because she's busy assigning our maids to clean the house and to cook foods. "argh. Nevermind." I mumbled. I'm not bragging but truthfully, we're rich. I'm studying at the most expensive school here in Seoul. Maybe because of my appa, He's a bussiness man, And also my mom.

 

 

"What were you saying jessie?" My mother coed. "Umma stop calling me that! Remember, your daughter is already in college!" My mom always calls me 'Jessie' because of my name Jessica. She won't stop her calling even if I already told her not to. But it's okay anyways. I know she's just teasing me or it's just her way to show her love. "When will appa and unnie arrive?" I said. "Oh, At eight o'clock dear!"

 

 

Just when I was getting ready, My phone rang. "Yeoboseyo?"

"Hey Beautiful!" 

Oh God. I don't know who's this person who's calling me beautiful. I checked my phone to see who's calling but all I can see is just a number.

"Who's this?" No answer but all I can hear is a laugh.

"If you don't answer me i'll hang up." 

"Oh come on. Just relax." How can I relax? This is a prank call! But the person's voice is such a familiar tone. It's a girl's voice. 

"Yah, When did you arrive? where are you? Krystal Jung Unnie where is appa?" I said excitedly.

My unnie loves to prank. I remember, She called someone without knowing that the one she's talking is the police. How ridiculous!

"Just now." She laughed.

"Arasseo I'll tell umma!" 

 

 

We already arrived at the Incheon Airport. We're finding umma and appa right now. I jumped when I felt someone back hugging me. "Omo! Unnie!" I jumped out of joy and faced her. How childish of me. "You've got prettier unnie." I complimented her. "Of Course!" She proudly said and waved her hair infront of me. She haven't changed, And I'm so happy about that. 

 

While we are on our way home, We talked about many things including love. I told her that I have this guy that's attracting me. But we're not close enough. We also talked about hers but she said she still haven't feel this slow motion that every person feels when they're in love. And we also took our very first selca after fourteen years long.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Done with chapter one! Thank you for reading.

 

Actually, I didn't change my past chapter one but

I just did edit it to prolong it. Anyways. Thank you

Againa and Saranghaeyo! And, This is Jessica's POV

But not all the time, she will narrate the story.

Hoped you enjoyed Chapter one!

120713