His Ears

Saranghae, Unnie

 

 

 

 

His Ears - Chapter Three

Krystal's Point of View

  •  

  •  

  • Jessica left me already. what do I do now? I took a seat near the window and placed my bag on the floor. I guess it will be hard for me to make friends here. Then suddenly, A tall guy came in the classroom, I heard some of my blockmates shouting 'Chanyeol oppa!' while some were doing everything to make that guy notice them. Omo! He's walking closer!

 

 

"Excuse me." He said politely. What do you want? Slow motion. Why do I have to feel that 

slowmotion right now? "Yes?" I asked. "That's my seat." He chuckled. Oh sorry. I didn't know

that you own this seat. I smiled at him in embarrassment and stood up. "Mianhae." I muttered

exaggerately

 

 

I took a seat, far away from him.

 

 

Maybe his name is Chanyeol. He owns a deep voice. He's tall. He's handsome? I don't know. But why did I felt that slowmotion earlier? I should tell this to Jessica later. And I guess he's popular, I saw the girls blushing, shouting his name, and smiling at him. But the one thing I really saw is his ears.

 

 

It's already the our break. I should meet Jessica by now. What's taking her so long? I saw mysister walking to me. She fell when that Chanyeol bumped onto her. I was just expecting him to walk by my sister. But what happened is that he held into Jessica's hand to help her stand. Maybe he isn't what i'm thinking towards him. As Jessica got up, she walked closer to me. "Are you okay? Did you got hurt or anything?" I asked worriedly. "Gwaenchana. Don't worry. Let's eat?" "Arasseo. Let's go"

 

 

While we're at the cafe, Jessica leaned closer a d whispered, "Unnie, You see that guy? That's him. The one i'm talking about. I already know his name. He's Sungyeol. But I guess I won't be taking a chance on him that's why, I give up. Maybe the slow motion feeling I felt when I saw him isn't really real." I got shocked with every words she said. I wouldn't also want her to get hurt so I agree to her decision. "Aw, It's ok Sooyeon. Just focus on your studies right now, Arasseo?" When i'm serious, I call her by her real name. "Arasseo." She smiled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Done with chapter three! Thank you for reading.

 

Sorry if this chapter is short. I really lack time in writing

and I just forced myself to update so. Thank you for reading again

and saranghaeyo! Please comment your feedbacks in my story. kkkk~

120813