Jaejoong is Pranking?!!!!

Prank Wars!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4


"YOU WHAT?!!!!!!" Yunho immediately pulled out from the hug, distancing himself from Jaejoong.

Yunho looked at Jaejoong, who's head was looking down as if he was embarrassed, from Yunho's point of view.

"Jaejoong............Do you REALLY....." Yunho swallowed his saliva. " Like me???"

The hallway was very silent. Yunho stared at Jaejoong, until the other slowly looked up at him.

" I.........." Jaejoong paused.

" HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PRANKED YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Jaejoong screamed, before he ran past Yunho, and went inside one of the classrooms, leaving a dumb founded looking Yunho behind, to think about what just happened.

-----------------------------------------------------------

(Jae's POV)


I ran inside the nearest classroom, and shut the door as fast as I could behind me, locking it so that Yunho couldn't get in. I slammed my back against the door and mentally cursed myself.

' Jaejoong!!!! Why did you do that?!!!!!!' I screamed over and over again in my head. 

' What if he really thinks I DO LIKE HIM?!!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!! MY LIFE IS RUINED!!!!!!!' I thought as I slid down the door, burying my head between my knees.

' Is he still out there?' I thought to myself. 

" Maybe I can sneak out a window or something!" 

I tried looking outside the classroom windows to see if there was a safe place to climb out onto, like a ledge or something, or a safe place to at least fall...........i mean safely land in.

"AHA!!!!!!" I exclaimed as I found a perfect spot to get out of. 

' All I have to do is crawl out of this window and walk on the ledge, then jump into those comfy- looking bushes. Oh! And they even have pretty little flowers on them! I will be safe and smell pretty if I use this way to get out of here!'

And so I did what I thought was the best strategy..................Too bad I was HORRIBLY mistaken.

(End of Jae's POV)
--------------------------------------------------------

Yunho was frozen, as if that weird lady with snakes for hair stared at him and turned him into stone. But it wasn't the lady who's look froze him. It was Jaejoong's. Just that one face, if he ever looked at his face again, he knew he would freeze up again, but he didn't know why.

' What's this feeling? I'm so confused! Jaejoong just pranked me by saying that he liked me, but IT'S JUST A PRANK!!!!!..............but if it IS just a prank.........why do i fell all dissapointed?' Yunho thought.

" Maybe it's just because I was turned down, or rejected by someone....right? well.......it's kind of like a rejection, right? Yeah! That's definitely it! HAHAHAHA!!!!! I can't believe I didn't realize it sooner! It was just because I was rejected! And Jaejoong was the very first person who rejected me! HAHAHA! And of course it was a boy! I mean, ANY girl in this WHOLE school would go out with me! They would be stupid if they didn't!" Yunho kept complimenting himself.

' I better go find where Jaejoong ran off to.' he thought.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter