Because I Like You!!!!!!!!!

Prank Wars!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3

Jaejoong was already in his classroom, when his stomach was really starting to hurt.

"I'm so hungry! I can't believe I didn't get to eat! Stupid Yunho and Yoochun pulling a prank on me and Junsu! Because of them I didn't even get to eat! That wasn't even a good prank!" Jaejoong whinned.

"OHHH! Maybe I can sneak a bite of some of my lunch before class starts!" Jaejoong said excitedly.

He was just about to open his backpack before one of his classmates tapped him on the shoulder.

"Heyyyy! Joongie!!!!!" Siwon said as he took the science googles off of Jaejoong's desk and started playing with it.

"Hey Siwon!" Jaejoong greeted back.

"You know you are supposed to wear these right?" Siwon said holding the googles up.

"Later, I want to eat some of my lunch first!" Jaejoong whinned.

"Here! You should wear it before class starts so that you are prepared! Everyone's already wearing theirs." Siwon said with a smile, as he put the googles on Jaejoong.

"Fine!" Jaejoong said as he fixed the googles on his head, so that they would fit correctly.

"Now, if you will excuse me, I am going to be eating my lunch now." Jaejoong said hungrily.

"Ohhhh! Can I have some?" Siwon said, also hungry.

"But you already ate your lunch! Why do you want mine?"

"Because..........I like the food you cook.....It's very yummy." Siwon smiled. Jaejoong blushed at the complement.

"Ok. You can have some." Jaejoong flashed a cute smile. He then ped his backpack, only to be surprized with a blast of green slime on his face and all over his clothes.

Jaejoong spit out the slime from his mouth. It was all over his face and some got on his clothes. Some even got on Siwon! 

"OMO! Jaejoong!!!!! Are you okay?!!!!" Siwon worried for the other, not caring about the slime on his clothes.

"Luckily you had the googles on, right?! If you didn't, that slime would've gotten into your eyes!" Siwon said, relieved.

Jaejoong was too surprized!

" WHAT THE WAS THAT?!!!!!!!" Jaejoong bursted out. Immediately, the thought of Yunho and Yoochun came up into his mind.

" Yunho and Yoochun! I'm going to get you both back!" Jaejoong yelled, before storming out of his classroom, leaving Siwon behind, and his class still didn't start yet. 

Jaejoong was walking towards the bathroom while mumbling curse words about Yunho and Yoochun. Once he entered the bathroom, he started cleaning himself off. He remembered the prank that just happened minutes ago, also remembering that he left Siwon behind.

'Siwon! ! I forgot about him! He got the slime on his clothes too right?!' Jaejoong thought. He felt bad that he left him behind in the classroom, I mean, if it wasn't for him he would've gotten the slime in his eyes, if Siwon didn't put the googles on him. He remembered what Siwon last said to him before he left him behind.....

"Luckily you had the googles on, right?! If you didn't, that slime would've gotten into your eyes!"

'He's so nice.' Jaejoong smiled. But then he remembered something. Something bad.

"OH !!!!! WHAT ABOUT JUNSU?!!!!!!" Jaejoong panicked. He ran out of the bathroom, most of the slime already off of him, and ran for Junsu's classroom.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Junsu ran inside his classroom door and made it before the teacher started taking attendence. Since his class is on the third floor, and all the way on the other side of the school, he has to always run to get to his class without being late.

He sat in his seat and the class started. So far through the beginning of class, he forgot all about not eating, until....
<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter