Want to go eat outside?

Prank Wars!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Chapter 5

Yoochun and Jaejoong were entering the school again, after jaejoong's accident. 

"So Jaejoong-sshi. How did you prank Yunho?" Yoochun started.

" I made him think that I liked him."

"Like him as in friend or like him as in .....LIKE- LIKE?"

" Yoochun." Jaejoong stopped walking, which made Yoochun stop too. " Yunho is my friend, so of course I like him, So that just leaves......." Jaejoong dragged the last word and moved his hand toward Yoochun, waiting for the other to get it.

" OH!!!!! Wait! But YOU DO like Yunho!!!! Why would you make him think that you liked him?!!! He might might think that you actually like him, and that it's not a prank!" Yoochun exclaimed.

"Hahaha! Don't worry Yoochun." Jaejoong said calmly. " He can't get that idea from just one little prank. So I think it's ok." He smiled.

"Ok fine..... Oh yeah! We need to go see Junsu! I told him that I was just going outside for some fresh air, but I've been gone for a very long time thanks to your......accident."Yoochun said as he looked Jaejoong up an down, looking at the scrapes on his arms and legs, and some very visible on his face too. 

" And since we ARE going to the nurse's office again, you might want to get some bandages and medicine for those cuts." Yoochun pointed to Jaejoong's arm. " You don't want them to get infected."

"Fine....." Jaejoong answered.

When they reached the nurse's office, they saw that Junsu wasn't there.

"Where'd Junsu go?!!!" Both Yoochun and Jaejoong screamed in shock. The nurse heard them and answered,

" Kim Junsu left with Shim Changmin about five minutes ago."

"What?! But I thought Junsu had to stay in bed?" Yoochun said.

"Yes, but as he ran away when I was yelling after him."

"Ohhh." Yoochun replied. "Oh yeah! Can you treat Jaejoong's scrapes?" he added.

"Sure, If Jaejoong would please sit on the bed over there, then I would be able to treat them." The nurse said with a smile as she pointed to the bed in her the room.

Jaejoong and Yoochun walked over to the bed, and Jaejoong sat down on it. The nurse walked over to a cabinet and pulled out some supplies. She took out a disinfectant bottle, an ice pack, and some bandages. 

"Now can you please take off your shirt so I can disinfect your wounds?" She said.

"Sure." Jaejoong obeyed and took off his shirt.

"WHE WHOO!!!!!~" Yoochun whistled.(<----- lol I have no idea how to write down that sound, but you all know what sound i'm talking about right?:)

Jaejoong rolled his eyes. 

"AHHHHH!!!!~" Jaejoong winced in pain, when the nurse put the disinfectant on his cuts. 

" Don't worry, the pain will only last a short time." The nurse tried to comfort him.

She also put some on the cuts on his face and legs. And before you knew it, Jaejoong was all done, and covered with bandages.

"HAHAHA!!! YOU LOOK LIKE A MUMMY!!! Hello?!!! Mummy?!!! Why did you eat my best friend Jaejoong?!!!" Yoochun teased.

"Shut up!" Jaejoong rolled his eyes.

" Thanks Mrs. Kim!" Yoochun bowed to the Nurse. She smiled back, " You're welcome."

"Ok! Jaejoong, we have to find Junsu and Changmin now!" Yoochun grabbed Jaejoong's arm and pulled him out the door.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Changmin and Junsu were walking down one of the school hallways when they spotted Yunho sitting on the ground, his back against some lockers.

"Yunho!?! What are you doing?!" Junsu and Changmin ran over to him.

"Nothing.....just....sitting.....doing nothing....." 

"Ok.....? Why the sad look?" Changmin asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter