Ring 7

Ring

 



 

"Hey there, pretty." I shoved a boquet of tiger lilies to him.

 

"Why so romantic?" He asked me back. "And tiger lilies wasn't my favourite. I fond to daisies more." 

 

I just shrugged my shoulder. "I don't know. Maybe because we both drifting apart lately? And are you sure it wasn't you who like tiger lilies?" I asked smiling. 

 

"Oh, you cheater. No. I like daisy." He said and smelling the flowers. So much of not liking it, eh? "I'll give this to Hyuk, he loved this." He said and put the flowers beside him.

 

"Or maybe I'm mistaken his favourite as yours." I rubbed my chin.

 

"Kyu... not Hyukjae please." He said, voice almost sound sad. "Just not Hyukjae, please."

 

I hugged him, smelling his fainted Hugo boss perfume. "Not Hyukjae. Noted."

 

He gave me fainted smile and continue reading what he was reading since before. I stayed beside him, not having an interest of what he was reading, just looking at scenery in front. Donghae always fond to read in the park. He say its calming him. My left hand never left his waist, and my right hand was busy caressing his cheek. He had soft skin, like a baby.

 

"Kyu... stop this." He said giggling.

 

"But its been a long time." I pouted and he giggled more.

 

"Not that I didn't know you had moment with Sungmin when I refused to do it." He said, calm.

 

"But I love you." I whined, knowing that Donghae will give up soon.

 

He stop his reading and put the book on his laps, kissing me fully on the lips. I smirked between the kisses and shoving my tongue, battling for dominance. And of course, Donghae would give in, like usual.

 

He pulled away from the kiss, inhaling good amount of oxygen for his lung.

 

I pulled him to me again, ready to kiss him another breath taking kisses, when he suddenly placed his hand on my chest. He leaned in to whisper on my ear.

 

"Not in the public." He said and I grinned widely. I pulled his hand towards my car, listening to him giggling like a little girl behind me. I grasped his hand more tightly, and he did the same.

 

"So... how your days lately?" He asked me, tracing my chest with his soft finger. We were both lying beside each other, after our making love.

 

"Bored." I said and interlock his finger with mine. "No you, just book and presentation, and more presentation and more bald professor." He giggled to it. I brought his hand to my lips and kiss it. "I miss you."

 

He smiled softly. "I miss you too." He said and snuggled closer to my chest. "Leave Sungmin." He suddenly said, mumbling on my chest.

 

"Hae..." I called his name. "We talk about it." I said and caressed his hair. "I told you I cannot leave Sungmin. I just can't, Donghae."

 

"Why?" He asked and I swear I could feel his tears on my chest.

 

"It just I can't."

 

"You got me now. I don't like sharing." He mumbled.

 

"Hae... we have gone through this." I said and pulled his face up. "I can't leave Sungmin even I wanted to. I was bound to him. There's no other way I can escape it."

 

"But, you don't love him. Don't torture yourself anymore, Kyu." He said between his tears.

 

"I can't Hae. I used to love him, but I can't leave him. I can't let him kill himself." I said and caressed his cheek.

 

"Did you understand how I felt when I could tell that you just asleep with him?" He said, slowly losing his temper. "You and Sungmin was a history. He should accept that you no longer loved him. He should look for another lover. Not still banging his ex. You have me now, Kyuhyun. I love you and you love me. Why he can understand that?" Donghae said and escaped himself from my hug. 

 

He reached for his clothes, putting back on him. "We need to cool down. I need to cool down. And I think its better you make up your mind is either him or me." He said and slammed my door hard. I let out sigh.

 

I tried to called Donghae for nth times, but still no luck. He didn't pick up. I went to his share apartment with Hyukjae, but only to be greeted by Hyukjae every time I knocked. Hyukjae keep saying that he don't want to meet me and give me sympathy look along with it. Its has been weel already and not hearing anything from Donghae slowly drive me crazy. Good thing that Hyukjae was a good buddy though. He still inviting me inside for coffee though Donghae won't get out from his room.

 

"He just out of his mind. He will be okay later." Hyukjae assured me, after I approached him moment he went out from his class. Hyukjae had been tentative listener of my problems. Donghae is killing me. Sungmin is killing me. Books is killing me. Presentation is killing me. Everything is trying to killing me. Luckily I have him now.

 

"I don't know anymore. Everything is driving me crazy." I said and we both take a seat inside the warm cozy cafe. Nice.

 

"I just don't understand. Why can't you left Sungmin?" He asked, sipping his coffee he had ordered before after placing the books on his hands to the table.

 

I let out sighs. "I did tried once. But he become worst. He even tried to killed himself after I leave. His parents asked me to stay with him after knowing that."

 

"And his parents totally cool with him banging you though you don't love him anymore?" He asked and all I could just nodded. "Wow. That was... wow."

 

"His parents wasn't that rich. Sungmin was the only one they had. I guess there nothing more can be fixed on Sungmin, that's why they have to agree with it." I said shrugging. "And please don't use the word 'banging', I felt worst about it."

 

"What? Use 'making love' instead? Donghae totally gonna kill me for that. And craved in your brain that I definitely Team Donghae." He laughed.

 

I smiled softly to him. He was so freaking cute. Not Hyukjae. Donghae's words keep lingering on my mind. Okay, not Hyukjae. I assured the Donghae in my mind. 

 

"Where's your boyfriend?" I asked, remember that it had being ages since I saw that guy.

 

"He's busy. His father will retired soon, so he had to balance between classes and his father company. So, I cannot be a bad friend and keep disturbing him." He explained.

 

"Friend?" I asked shocked. "He wasn't your boyfriend?"

 

He throw me a look. "Last time I check, I wasn't attached to anyone. Did I have a boyfriend without me knowing?" He asked back.

 

"I don't know. He just act like he was your one." I said and sipping my hot chocolate. Yuck. Its not warm anymore.

 

"He wasn't. He never ask though. Feeling relieved?" He asked playfully.

 

"Whatever." I said and sipping my hot chocolate again, smiling. All out of sudden, it become tasty back.

 

Not Hyukjae. Donghae reminded again. Yeah, right.

 



 

Are you still sure 'he' was Hyukjae???

 

Hope all of you enjoy this as I enjoy 'playing' with you, guys.