Ring 2

Ring

 



 

"Is this seat taken?" I asked the man who was sitting there alone. He shook his head and I slumped down the chair, putting the books I have been carried since before on the table. "Hope you don't mind." I said, slightly feeling sorry for taking his space. 

 

"It's okay." He said and continued his gaze down the book I placed on the table. "Business student?" He asked me.

 

"Yeah." I answered and he nodded. And afterwards, no words exchange between us. Just comfortable silent while we revised our own books on silent inside the library. I yawned, feeling slightly tired of looking at the words endlessly.

 

"Stop yawning." I heard he suddenly said. I lifted my head to look at him, and found an adoreable sight of him. His eyes turned smaller and he was cupping his mouth with his hand, probably yawning. "Its contagious."

 

"Sorry." I muttered and continued read my book. Sometimes, I would check on him, wondering if he was still alive, because he was not moving an inch, while I couldn't even stood still.

 

My phone vibrating, a message was been sent to my number. The vibration did not disturb him, I guess, because he was still engrossed on his reading. I read the message and its coming from my boyfriend, asking for where am I. I smiled idiotly thinking of my boyfriend. I replied to him that I will be at his dorm in fifteen minutes. Once I done, I closed my book, silently, afraid that the bamp sound would disturb the person in front of me.

 

But he seem to noticed my action and lifted up his head. "Done?" he asked me. I nodded and muttered thanks to him for sharing table with me. He nodded and I walked away from the library just like that.

 

Sharp at 3, I arrived at my boyfriend's dorm. He was all happy once I showed up in front of his dorm.

 

"Kyu..." My childish boyfriend called me once he open the door, already could guess that I was his guest in the evening. 

 

"Hi." I said and he make way for me to get inside. "Is your roomate around?" I asked because I really hate when his roomate was around. Not that I hate his roomate, I never ever seen him before, but I just feel that me and Donghae will have less privacy with his roomate around.

 

"Nope." Donghae said and kissed me on the cheek. "He wasn't here since nine." He grinned at me. "Games?" He said and lifted up the joystick on the table. I grinned back at him.

 

Donghae was on my laps, resting while I was enjoying killing my enemy when suddenly the door being open by someone. He was taken aback when he saw our position, bowing his head and went directly to his room. I couldn't took glimpse of how he look like as Donghae had blocking my sight at the only view of him I got was he was bowing at me. 

 

"Oh oh. My roomate here." Donghae said and looked at me sadly. "That's mean you had to leave right?" 

 

I placed the joystick down and nodded. "Let see each other at class tomorrow." I said and planted a kiss on his pouty lips. Donghae's mood lighten back and I stand up to leave his dorm.

 

"Bye bye, Kyunnie... See you tomorrow." He said and waved cutely at me. I waved back and when I was about to turn, I caught a slight glimpse of Donghae's roomate getting out from his room. Donghae chatted with him after he had sent me away. I shrugged my shoulder, maybe I wasn't mean to know him after all. Not that I care about it.

 

~~~

 

We were listening to the dean nonstop blabbering about how the future need us out there and how we could change the future with our brain by attending this University. Yeah, sort like that I think. Whatever it is, I was getting tired and sleepy as I already saw two deans on the stage, minutes later he become four, then eight, then sixteen and the next thing I saw was pitch dark.

 

I woke up abruptly when I heard claps, yes, I mean many claps encoring the hall. I squeezed my eyes, tried to afjust to the lightness. After I adjusted to the lightness, just then I aware that the dean had finally stopped talking. But why he was slightly slanted to the left? 

 

A cough shocked me and I realized that it wasn't the dean was slanted to the left. It was me who had leaned on someone shoulder. My God. So embarassing, Cho Kyuhyun. So embarassing.

 

I muttered sorry and stood straight back. I turned to look who was the kind student that had kindly lend me his shoulder for me to take as pillow.

 

It was him. The guy I saw at the library. He was sitting beside me all this while? Why I didn't acknowledge that?

 

"Sorry." I muttered to him. The guy just shrugged his shoulder. "How long have I been sleeping?" I asked again.

 

"Not long. About twenty minutes." He said and my mouth wide open. I was sleeping at his shoulder for twenty minutes and he said it was not long? And what wrong with the dean still keep talking though twenty minutes has passed?

 

"Oh by the way, your phone keep buzzing before." He said and I quickly took out my phone my bag, the one I put on the floor near my left feet. 

 

"20 missed calls and 7 messages. Great! Just great!" I muttered silently, earning chuckles from the one on my left.

 

"Seem like the person looking for you franctically." He said.

 

"Yeah, my boyfriend. He turned panic when he couldn't reach me." I said and he make an 'oh' sound. I replied to Donghae latest message, telling him that I still stuck in the hall and couldn't get out. I let out heavy sigh, wondering when this stupid nonstop talking will be over. Not that anyone was listening by the way. Most of students here were busy chatting in low voices, or palying with their phone, and there some who actually had done the same thing like me, travel around the dream land. 

 

But the person on my left was slightly different. He was sitting still and actually listen tentatively at whatever the dean and his cronies hace said. Must be a nerd. I shrugged my shoulder and continue texting with Donghae. When suddenly my stomach betray me and make the loud grumbling sound. 

 

Most of the people near me turned to see who had made that sound, including me. I was faking looking at someone else, faking trying to locate where the heck the sound had come. Embarassing myself once again was the last things I wanted to do right now. I faking shook my head and mumbling 'no manners' to someone where actually there's no one to blame except me.

 

I heard chuckled from my left and now that he had laughed at me once again. "Hungry?" He whispered slowly, taking note that my acting before was supposed to  not make anyone realized that I was the hero that had made the grumbling sound. "I got twiggies here." He said and gave me the chocolate cake-bread.

 

I hesiatately took, but still took it and muttered 'thanks' to him. I ate the chocolate cake-bread silently, hoping that I will not be caught by the dean.

 

"Oh, my name Kyuhyun." I said when I realized I hadn't proper introduced myself to the person that I had been sitting with twice, a person that I have being embarrassed myself twice.

 

"Hyukjae." He said and nodded in acknowledgement.

 



 

Lovely Subbies and Readers.. I love you. Not an angst update because  I want you to save tears for later.

 

This story probably will be first person p.o.v or maybe third person p.o.v. Well, we will see how this flows later. Hope no one had problem understanding this update as I think there's many grammar error (and I'm too lazy to fix it).

 

So, do read, comments and subscribed. But most importanly, enjoy this story as I enjoy writing it. Thanks and love u all~~