Ring 21

Ring

 



 

‘Kyuhyun’ I sighed when my name was being called by daddy. Without words, I went to sit in front of him. I know what he’s going to lectured me anyways. Must be the incident I caused at our annual dinner party. ‘You know what this is all about, right?’ Daddy asked and I nodded. ‘I want to hear sound, Kyuhyun.’

 

I groaned before answered to him. ‘Yes, daddy. I’m totally aware and I totally apologized for the mess I have caused.’

 

‘Honey…’ My Mommy called him. ‘He’s already admitted wrong, can you just let him slip this time?’ Mommy said, tried to persuaded my daddy.

 

‘Teukie… we spoiled him too much that he didn’t know how to behave well. Did you know how ashamed I was when my own son was soaking with drinks and all the board member was watching it? For God sake, he is going to be the next CEO. If he keeps that lousy attitude of him, though the one support him will have doubt in the future.’ Daddy nagged. Mommy shook his head and muttered ‘I’m sorry’ to me before went to his bedroom, letting daddy lectured me for two hours, all regarding of behaving and sort. Two hours of listening without have the chance to defend myself…. I’m not a kid anymore. But of course, daddy will denied it.

 

I hugged Donghae as if my life depended on him, while he just laughed and hugged me tightly back. ‘Alright, Kyuhyun. You have to let go of me or I will miss my plane.’ Donghae said and I was still reluctant to let him go. ‘Or letting me miss my plane was actually your plan to make me stay?’ He said and I released him, pouting in return. ‘Aigooo... Kyubaby is so cute. Stop pouting.’ He said and kissed away my pouts. Donghae held my hands, and looked at me deeply.

 

‘I’m fine. Don’t worry.’ I said, could read what is playing inside his mind. ‘I will be fine. I will be strong. You teach me how to be, right?’ I said and Donghae nodded, smiling happily.

 

‘I know you’re strong. You can do this, Kyuhyun. Just don’t get involve with Hyukjae and you will be fine. All fine and healthy.’ Donghae said and held my hands tighter. ‘But if anything happen, and you think you cannot endure it all alone, tell me. I will book first flight and comes to you in a blink of eyes. Or you can book flight to mine and stay with me, which I totally know you won’t since you’re Mommy’s boy.’ He said laughing and I smiled because of it. The announcement of Donghae’s flight finally makes we separated, not without deep, tight bear hug and kisses, as if we would never meet each other anymore. I waved goodbye to him after Donghae handed his things to the attendant, and he waved back while walking inside.

 

‘Goodbye Donghae. I will be strong for you.’ I shouted and Donghae showed his thumbs up to me. ‘Goodbye Donghae.’ I said once again and waved as strong as I can, trying to shooed away the tears that starting to build up in my eyes.

 

‘Goodbye Kyu…’ Was the last sound I heard from Donghae that day.

 

It has been three months since Donghae left me for his dream, but he didn’t left me completely. He is just not being here next to me. Donghae will skype with me at night, asking about my life and telling his story there to me. And I will do the same in exchange.

 

It was one day after a long working hours, I met Hyukjae, once again. I was about to breakdown, and desperately called for Donghae to be there and bring me away from the source of my heart broken, when I realized that Donghae wasn’t here anymore and I need to face Hyukjae, no matter what. Hyukjae asked me for times, and times is what I giving him now.

 

‘How are you, Kyuhyun?’ Hyukjae asked me, timidly showing his gummy smile to me. I guess he was still unsure whether it was a wise decision to talk with me or not.

 

‘I’m fine. Thank you for asking.’ I told him and I could heard he let out small sigh.

 

‘Kyu. I miss you.’ Hyukjae blurted out of sudden, taking me to surprised. My head was slowly clouded with haze of flame, I was about to shouted back at him when he suddenly said thing that shocking me the most. ‘I love you, Kyuhyun. Even from the start, and I still love you even though you’re distancing yourself with me.’ He said and I punched my car bonnet hardly.

 

‘Love me? Hyukjae if you love me you won’t go around and kiss the guy that you totally know was in love with you.’ I shouted at him finally, making him startled and started to tears. ‘You don’t love me, Hyukjae, like the way you claimed.’ I said and Hyukjae shook his head.

 

‘No, I do love you, Kyuhyun.’ He denied, taking my hand to him. ‘I really do love you, Kyuhyun.’

 

‘Then why did you kissed Siwon?’ I asked wearily. ‘Why did you kiss Siwon in front of me on the day I wanted to confess my real feeling to you?’ I said and Hyukjae eyes started brimmed with tears. ‘Why you have to be the one broke my heart, Hyukjae?’

 

‘I’m sorry.’ Hyukjae said between his tears and hiccups. ‘I don’t know that you love me back, Kyu. You suddenly distancing yourself from me, you make me think that you hate me, and you have enough playing with me. I was devastated, Kyu. I was heartbroken, just like you. So, I thought that Siwon could be the one to mend my heart, while you have Donghae. But I was wrong, Kyu. Your image is still haunting me. My love to you keeps pleading to me to look for you and reunite back. Siwon wasn’t the one. You is the only person I wanted to be with, no matter even if you have push me away from your life.’ He said and take my hands, bring it close to his heart. ‘I love you, Kyuhyun. And my heart only beats for you.’

 

Right after what Hyukjae had said, I hugged him tightly. I don’t want to let him go away anymore. I don’t care even if Siwon will soon try to snatch him because I won’t let that happen. ‘Marry me, Hyukjae. I couldn’t live without you.’ I said, making Hyukjae shocked. But he quickly recovered and nodded his head, letting my lifted him in happiness. I kissed him so deeply, and I was over the moon when Hyukjae returned back my kiss with equal passion. ‘I want to erase all Siwon’s trace on you.’ I said and planted kisses all over him. I don’t want any trace of Siwon’s left on him. ‘You’re mine and no one could touch you except me.’ I said and Hyukjae nodded, softly because of my ministration. He was mine and for mine only.

 

Daddy and Mommy was shocked and speechless when I told them I wanted to marry Hyukjae as soon as possible. But daddy quickly recovered and snapped to reality back, with warm hug welcoming Hyukjae into our family. He was after all, wanted me to marry Hyukjae, because Hyukjae was his friend’s son and he had managed to snatched daddy’s heart on the first meeting at the annual dinner party. And mommy, he accept anyone that will makes me happy with open arms. We are happily married, till that day come. The day when I make the biggest mistakes in my life, the day that turned all my day now in chaos. The day that I wish for never happen. 

 



 

I decided to cut all the loving scene between Hyukjae and Kyuhyun during their marriage caused I realized this story was actually longer than what I have planned. Sorry for there's no Kyuhyuk happy moment. I will jumped straight to the angst from now. A few more chapter in the past, and after that it all will be in the present. I hope this chapter at least answer all thing that happen in the past, except the reason why Hyukjae was in wheelchair now.

 

Enjoy everyone.

 

p/s: The weather is too hot tonight, so I decided to switch off the light and only depends on my laptop brightness. You might found typing error everywhere. Peace~