Action!

Signals.
 
 
Yongguk opened the door and smiled as he saw his sister again. Much to his surprise with two suitcases and he already knew whats in there.  "I'll get him", after he brought in the suitcases and his sister happily greeted the others and bombared them with snacks that she brought from 'home'. Yongguk dragged a still sleepy Himchan along and Natasha directly hugged him, pinched his cheeks and kidnapped him into the bathroom with the suitcases.
They were all sitting around the table and Yongguk teached them how to play Poker, instead of money they were using the snacks his sister brought them. Even everyone was into the game, only daehyun kept running his hands under the table over Youngjae's innerthighs, making the other nervous and aroused. Until Youngjae suddenly grabbed Daehyuns hand, giving it a light squeeze as he blushed deeply. "Your turn!" Zelo said to Daehyun, poking his arm. Daehyun grinned widely and nodded as he took a moment to play his cards, smiling as he just kicked Youngjae out of the game and even celebrates abit before his boyfriend leaned in to whisper into daehyun's ear "No for you", daehyun pouted at him. "Babe!" he said before he even used an aegyo act on him, causing to fake-puke the half of the other at the table.  After a couple of more laughters and fun making for those who lost, the bathroom door suddenly opened.
 
 
"Guys! I made a miracle!" Natasha happily announced as her hands rest on her hips proudly. The five boys looked at her curiously, "What did you do Noona~" Zelo happily said as he turned in his chair. "I made a godness out of Himchan!" She happily bragged before she pulled him out of the bathroom. Revealing a girly tshirt that hanged over his collarbones, there were hairclips in his hair that let lightbrown hair hang over his shoulders in light curls. His lips were highlighted in pink and his eyes were eyelined. Everyone in the room dropped their jaws beside natasha who nodded proudly. "Its a masterpiece!" she said happily before there was a sudden blackout. Everyone looked around confused before they heard a light crash outside. The whole ground shook alittle and Yongguk jumped up. "Basement. Now." he said and walked towards the bedrooms, opening a door there and everyone trailed behind. Himchan clinged tightly to his brother as they walked down the dark staircases. "Whats going on?" Jongup asked. "Bombs, looks like they arrived" He nodded slowly and switched a light on, revealing a big room with nothing in it. "We will be safe here.. but I guess we wait until it has stopped so we can move some things here down" he nodded and looked around, if everyone followed him and he smiled alittle. "Relax, everything will be fine." the scared faces somehow looked less scarier and Junhong sat down against a wall, looking around and Jongup sat down next to him, really closely. The couple followed and Himchan sat down next to daehyun, hiding his face because he feels somewhat embarrassed being here looking like this now.  Yongguk sat down next to himchan and the only female sat down infront of everyone. "You okay?" Yongguk looked at himchan before to his sister, himchan nodded but didn't lifted his head yet. "I'm fine".
 
The next to hours are followed with all kind of battlefield sounds, along with small groundshaking and the light flickering. Himchan somehow doozed off on Yongguk's shoulder and Yongguk himself was tired of waiting. His sister happily chatted with the other 4 before Yongguk spoke up, "Let's look if they stopped, daehyun." He looked over to Daehyun who nodded. Daehyun moved away with his boyfriend and Yongguk moved lightly, causing himchan to wake up lightly and look around confused. He was greeted with Jongup's smile who patted his shoulder, "Sleep more?" himchan blushed lightly and nodded before he rested his head back on Jongup's shoulder. Yongguk smiled and went upstairs with his sister and daehyun. Carefully looking around before he looked at the windows of their hideout. Covered with all kind of mud from the fields but everything else was good. There was silence outside and after they opened the door, the whole field was bombared and the house (Yongguks house) the windows were broken. He sighed deeply before he went back into the house, "Alright, next time we hear such things we go directly into this room, no matter what we do" he nodded and went back into the room. "Even when we have ?" Daehyun innocently asked, causing Natasha to laugh. "Yeah" While the other 3 were away, jongup, youngjae, zelo and himchan were downstairs. Trying to kill time in doing random things, just when youngjae and zelo were up and tried to stretch in different angles. Jongups eyes wandered over the sleeping boy next to him, his hand even lightly touch the boys thigh, squeezing the flesh lightly before he acts like he didn't do anything. Himchan woke up by that, looking at Jongup weirdly who only smiled at him. "Slept nice?" himchan nodded lightly, feeling a little scared by the boys presence now. 
As everyone got to upstairs and looked at the mess, they started cleaning up right away and Natasha called her bodyguards to ask if anything is okay at 'home'. They got finished, ate dinner and went to look a DVD about a comedy movie to get their mind off things. They laughed at some scenes really hard, talking about it and anyone seems happy. When it was time for bed, everyone spread into their rooms. After it calmed down alittle, himchan walked to the bathroom to remove his makeup, he opened the door and save Yongguk shaving his chin. Himchan letted out a soft squeak and wanted to get out again, "Its fine, do whatever you wanted to do" Yongguk said as he finished adding the creme onto his jaw, chin and neck as he took out the razors. The other nodded and stepped inside again, placing the small bag Natasha gave him on the counter, starting to remove his make up rather clumsy and Yongguk sometimes glanced at him through the window, trying not to laugh. After a few moments, himchan finally got off the paint of his face and even cleaned with some washlotion to keep his skin protected and he started to brush his teeth. Not daring to look once at Yongguk as he shaved the white foam off his face. After the older got finish, he dried his face before he looked at himchan, smiling at the idea he got in his head. 
 
Himchan got finished brushing his teeth and rinsed his mouth before his hands met a semicold one, getting turned around as yongguk moved closer, one hand holding tightly to himchans hand as the other wrapped around his waist. He pressed his freshly shaved cheek against Himchan's soft cheek, looking at him while the himchan himself looked back. "Is it shaved enough?" Yongguk whispered, the voice alone is making himchan blush before he nodded slowly. Yongguk grinned and nodded before he suddenly letted go. "See you then, channie" he said happily as he took his leave. When the door closed and himchan was left alone, he breathed heavy as he plopped down on his on the cold floor. Staring at the door in shock as he didn't believed what just happened. After a few moments he looked at the towel that Yongguk used and saw a few blood dots on it. He directly went to take the first aid kit, grabbing a bandaid as he made his way after Yongguk. The older right stripped out of his shirt as himchan entered the room they shared with Jongup, who already was in the top bunkbed, chatting with Yongguk. Himchan blushed and looked down as he holded the bandaid in his right hand, "You are bleeding, yongguk.." He said and looked up to meet Yongguks eyes before he furrowed his eyebrows. "Where?" Himchan looked up and saw that his face was flawless, not a single scratch but there was one at his neck. Himchan walked up to Yongguk, his eyes focused on the bloody scratch as he tried not to look at the bare upperbody from the other. He lifted his fingers to undo the bandaid from its protection and sticked it at the olders neck. Smiling lightly before he looked up at him, "All done." he nodded and looked at Jongup before he quickly made his way into his bed. Yongguk smiled and said a quick 'thank you' before he laid down in the big bed infront of the bunkbeds. Glancing at himchan in the bottombed and then up to Jongup before smiling again, "goodnight you two" he said and his side. Himchan cuddled against the catplushiee and hided under the blankets as whispered a 'goodnight' back.
 
 
The following morning was more like, a zombie walking place. Everyone was tired since they slept late and Natasha had nothing better to do than waking up almost with the sun, turning on music from her mp3player and waking everyone up. Today was the day where himchan has to go with Yongguk. She brought a cute dress and had already a good idea of how Himchan will look like. So Himchan had to take a bath, shaving almost everything (beside his hair, eyebrows and an private area), he even wore cute underwear because 'just in case' the dress lifted up. The hairclips in, makeup and he the light heels shoes made him a little wobbly but with practice he will do it. After 3 hours of dressing up, Himchan had to walk around this in the house for another 2 hours, then they went to the garage. Himchan was a little weird on his feet, it felt like he is . He holded tightly to Yongguks arm as the zip hoodie from him held him warm. They went inside the car and himchan pulled on the skirt to cover his thighs more. "It will be fine, you'll be safe and do good.." Yongguk said with a warm smile, and for a moment himchan believed him.
 
 
______________
 
 
finally made a 'fanfic' blog for the visuals!  visit http://d3epocean.tumblr.com  for pictures of the hideout and what channie's wearing aswell,
and sorry for jongup weirdness in touching himchan's thighs, curious lil man...