Himchan's new adventure.

Signals.
Once they got their things into the room, everyone was pretty excited about this all actually looks like. A normal house, with even a huge balcony and much to their confusion a bathtube on it. Even Yongguk had no memory of having on there but everyone took it as it is. After a few hours of roaming around the house, unpacking things into 2 of the 3 bedrooms and finally getting to eat out of cans. Some of the things were even frozen to get used with. Himchan and Youngjae were making some soup they found, pouring a good amount on each of the 6 bowls and then finally eating.
 
Everyone was silence before Yongguk spoke up. "So, how about we make it like this, Himchan and Jongup will share with me a room so the other 3 can use the other bedroom?" he suggest as he looked at each one of them, nodding in agreement. "but, you know, can I sleep with Youngjae alone for tonight?" Daehyun said with a light smirk on his face as he looked at Youngjae who just blushed.  "And also why don't himchan go into a room with me?" Daehyun asked again as he looked at himchan before to yongguk: "I don't think he will be able to bear you horngoats, and he can have gladly his own bed in the 2 bunkbed room." The eldest snapped and grinned at daehyun before they get back to eating, finishing up early as they take their leave to wash up or try out the TV in the livingroom. The only ones left where Himchan who stared down at a book while he ate carefully the hot soup and Yongguk who made a phonecall. "Alright, when again? at thursday? 7pm, alright. I know which Casino you mean." Yongguk grinned as he listened to his copartner over the line. Until the other man suddenly said, "Make sure to bring a woman, you got one right?" Thats when it snapped in Yongguk, how could he forgot about his girlfriend? Not like, their relationship was all that pink and fluffy, they had a big fight and didn't saw eachother afterwards. He nibbled on his bottomlip before he looked at himchan, a weird idea came to his mind as he nodded slowly. "Yeah, of course I got one" His eyes stared at himchan that just now feels watched, looking up slowly with confused eyes.
 
As soon the phone was hanged up and yongguk smiled at himchan. He somehow got scared, the other one suddenly sat down next to him. "You need to help me, himchan." He said in a serious tone, he didn't knew what it was. Wanting to shake his head but he said it anyway, "I will.." He blinked before shaking his head. "What is it?" He scratched his neck, not used to have him so close, he trailed his gaze away. "Would you mind to dress up as a woman for me and act like my girlfriend?" Yongguk looked at him with lots of hope in his eyes, himchan would felt bad if he would turn down now. He nodded slightly as he swallowed thickly, only to gain a hug from the other one. "Thank you so much!!" He said and smiled brightly before he hopped up again. Grabbing his phone, "I will call my sister, she will help us" he nodded and smiled at himchan like he just healed a sick person.
 
 
Soon the other guys got an ear of it. They blinked as they took in Himchan's apperance, Jongup even tugged on the others clothes, making it tighter. "I'm curious already" Himchan blushed at Jongups words before his brother jumped in. "Yah, don't make him uncomfortable!" he chuckled and pulled Jongups hair jokingly. Both laughed but himchan felt like dying and after a few jokes more. Himchan hid himself in one of the bedrooms, he wanted to have time alone and as he lied down on the big bed in the 3bed room. He stared at the ceiling before he started to take his clothes off. Changing them with sleeping clothes, shorts with a simple oversized tee and his cat plushie tightly to his side. He wasn't sure which bed to choose and soon he got company by the other 3. "You will sleep beside me." Yongguk said as he brushed his teeth, picking his clothes out. Himchan looked at yongguk for a moment, blushing again as he nodded. 
 
Zelo and Jongup happily chatted for a while and Yongguk joined in, everyone already in their beds and Himchan was awkwardly somehow curled up and somehow not. JongUp jokes about the couple that shared the other bedroom, glad it wasn't directly next to their room or else they might hear things they don't want to hear. Yongguk turned to face him himchan,  "Goodnight you three.." he just said as he closed his eyes. Himchan felt awkward but he buried his face into his catplushiee, hiding under the colorful blanket as he tried to find peace, he somewhen did when everything stopped spinning. Daehyun at the other side, lived out everything he wanted to have the week he couldn't see his boyfriend. And no one will ever want to know beside the couple themselves.
 
Thats how they slowly got used to see eachother 24 hours long.