New bond.

Signals.
Bang Yongguk, a lazy bum when it comes to school. He wasn't even sure why he agreed with his father to go to school, to study something he won't have use to when he is a proffessional killer. Yes, that was his dream, much to his surprise it wasn't so impossible since his father worked in some kind of organisation with the same people running around, hunting mafia bosses or drug dealers. That was his dream also, he was a natural born leader as he liked to say. School started since a week, he liked some, some not. Even so he made friends with a Jung Daehyun, he was a big eater but friendly as heck. And his love for war games makes this all just much better for Yongguk, thinking he got a friend he will know alot more than the year in this school. As always Yongguk had his morning routine, a 5 minute work out, shower, breakfast and then music on and take the road to school. He loved his car, it was an oldtimer but he tuned it up so he was fast on the road. A 69er chevy impala in his full bloom, rocking the road to some kind of rap music. 
 
Once he parked in the parking lot of the school, he was already greeted by Daehyun. That kid is from Busan, came here because of his father's work. They handshaked as always and Yongguk leaned again his classy car, "So, whats up?" Yongguk and Daehyun were these some kind of typical friends that mostly talked about war or politics, even food whenever Daehyun got hungry. The boy was happily chatting until someone, smaller as him with light brown hair that was a little longer than his eyes and in the back longer, stopping in the middle of his neck. Yongguk stared at the smaller one until he made eyecontact, he smiled directly but the other blushed directly, almost hiding under his mob of hair. "Y-your lunch, hyung" the smaller one spoke out, only making Daehyun to stop talking. "Oh, thank you Himchannie!" He smiled happily and took the small bag with food in it. Yongguk stole another glance at the boy, who just now made his leave. He was pretty for a guy, really pale also and his tained pink cheeks were just to pinch. Yongguk laughed softly before looking at daehyun, joking. "Your boyfriend?" Daehyun glared at Yongguk for a moment before he also laughed, "Heck no , my younger brother, he is adopted and he is extremly shy so don't mind him" He nodded and stuffed the nicely wrapped lunch into his bag messily. Yongguk just shook his head, "If you want to see my boyfriend he will come soon."
 
Yongguk sat in class, slowly realizing that his new earned friend is gay. Not that he minded but it was extremly funny since he was surrounded by girls admiring him the whole time. His Boyfriend was just the same, both popular and now a couple? The teacher kept on bragging about historical moments but Yongguk didn't really cared, he stared blankly at the blackboard before the door opened, everyone turned to the door where the familiar person from before stood with a bunch of papers in his hands. Daehyun grinned happily as his younger brother made his way towards the Teachers desk, telling him some things quietly and yongguk swore he didn't understood a thing even when he was sitting in the second row. "Okay, alright, Bang Yongguk-ssi? Can you please go with Himchan to the principal's office? You need to fetch some papers for a project and since you look around like theres nothing going on you may do that" Yongguk still tried to listen to something, focusing hard before he suddenly jumped abit at the teachers strong voice calling his name. Yongguk nodded and got up from his table as Daehyun whispered "Don't scare him" 
 
Himchan felt like dying when he walked next to Yongguk, holding tightly to the white papers with informations on it for upcoming events and such. "Are you good in school?" Yongguk asked casually as he looked at anykind of pictures that passing them in the long hall. Himchan nodded, blushing again as he looked away. Once they are at the floor with the office suddenly a faint signal was heard and both stopped, yongguk directly froze at the sound. It took a few seconds before students from every room started running out, speaking loudly as teachers tells everyone to go home quickly as they can. Himchan was scared even letting the papers fall as someone bumped into him and Yongguk just knew whats up, his father told him many times about this signal. Yongguk looked at the scared one before taking his hand tightly, "Come with me, alright? We will find your brother and go to a safe place" Yongguk started walking fastly back to their classroom only to find Daehyun already waiting, jumping slightly as he was nervous.  In Korea was since awhile now much tense between the army mights, it was even more when China and Russia jumped in. Everyone prepared already once the news got out with having a possible war but the USA just got into it aswell, making everything much worser than it is. Himchan was scared of it all, he didn't liked violence or fights. He was scared of seeing people hurt but even when he was waddling behind Yongguks fast pace, his hand holding tightly to the older, he felt somehow safe.  He arrived to the others, Daehyun already with his boyfriend and two other people both didn't knew. "Let's go to my car so I can drive you home" Yongguk suggested and everyone agreed.
 
Himchan got sandwiched between Yongguk and Daehyun in the front seat while the other three were in the backseat. He got to know that these were his friends. Youngjae, a popular student that got nothing but good grades and was also his brother's best friend. Zelo, or better said Junhong, was a bright child and loved skateboarding, he was pretty tall for his age. Jongup, he was pretty much smiling the whole time before he frowned sometimes, himchan didn't knew if he had some kind of illness or why his face was kept changing between two strong emotions. Even when he felt safe, he was still scared of the future. 
The first house they arrived was that from Daehyun and Himchans, Yongguk wanted to drive away right away until he was suddenly stopped again. "Yongguk..no one is at home" Only then Yongguk bited his lips as he felt the adrenaline shooting in his whole body, looking around at many houses being cleared by scared people who are running out of town, he wasn't quite sure where but he looked back at daehyun. "Well, I have a hideout in my backyard, you can stay there until you have found your parents?" He looked back at the other 3 guys and they looked back at Yongguk before he sighed, chuckling alittle. "Ah well, you other three can come too, how about you just fetch some clothes and stuff then lets go?"
 
Yongguk felt weird when the car was heavier as usual, everyone had a suitcase and Junhong even had his pet turtle in a glassbox with him as he was snoring in the backseat along with everyone else in the car beside himself. He knew he had to guide 5 people now, but even so he didn't minded. They came along long fields of all kinds of grass colours. Avoiding the highway and still straightly drove, he knew this road by heart since his father was pretty paranoid and told him since the constructions started for the hideout. He glanced over to the two brothers next to him. Himchan holded tightly some kind of plushie, it looked like a chubby grey cat, daehyun was crossing his arms and he swore he drooled. Yongguk smiled softly as he continued driving, it was already dark as they were on the last road to the house his father extra did for this kind of situation. The one next to him moved and rested his head on Yongguks shoulder, thinking it was daehyun he mumbled something as he lowered his head again for more comfort. Yongguk smiled softly before he stopped infront of the house, driving to the garage before he took in a deep breath. Pushing his palm flush against the carhook, causing everyone to jump.
 
"Welcome home, guys!"