Chapter 20

I'm your Boyfriend!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Youngmin: *omg! what am I doing..? why there's no word to say to her even we haven't met for long..*

...

Next day~

You got up and did ur daily routine and prepared to go to school. You were not like the other boring days.. u felt special and you didn't know the reason.. may be... (p/s: the reader will know it LOL XD)

 

You went out to see Kwangmin waiting for you at the front of your house. But instead, you saw his other blonde haired part.

You: oh! Y..Youngmin?

YM: yea. wae?

You: nothing... I thought it would be kwangmin in ur place.

YM: okay.. I'll be in charge of going to school with u instead of my other part! hope u don't mind... *wink* Is that okay?

You: Why not! *smile*

YM: let's go! We'll be late!

You: okie.!

You and Youngmin were walking along the road to the school~ While walking, you felt warmth from ur hand and u noticed that it was Youngmin's. You looked at him & you knew he's shying..

YM: ah.... it's totally awkward! We haven't met each other for long and we've no topic to talk about... *rubbing his neck*

You: yea.... it's... -.-"

YM: Minji-ah! I've something to tell u if you don't mind listening to me...

You: what is it?

YM: ermm.... You can be disappointed or may be something more awkward moment would appear between us when u know what it is... Is that okay?

You: seriously??... what is it about? something bad? or ...

YM: aniya~! nothing's bad.. it's just my feeling... I've no one to tell about my feeling or to discuss my problems... that's why I wanna tell u what I'm feeling right now...

You: aw... okay.. it's quite interesting.. I'll listen to u. *smile* Let's talk while walking..

YM: ah.. okay... it's abt my love story.. -.-" /Where should I start? :3/

Youngmin's talking and walking. you were also walking listening to whatever he said.

YM: I've a crush since I move to this school...

You: ah really...? I can't believe it...

YM: w..wae?

You: as far as I know, you haven't expressed ur love towards any girls before.... right?..

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter