B.O.Y.F.R.I.E.N.D

I'm your Boyfriend!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You: *How could that be! He's in the same class with me! Oh god! Help...*

He is your ex-boyfriend. You two broke up about a month ago. He's now in love with a girl who's a year older than him. You were suffering alot because of him. How painful that word "Let's broke up" come from his mouth! You just now recover from this pain and can forget him from your world. But now... you suddenly bumped into him like that.... While you are thinking, you hear a sound calling her.

The guy: Excuse me, Miss.

He's asking you to move a little as you are blocking the entrance.

You: ah! sorry...

You come into the class and take your seat at the last row right corner of the room. You are staring at him but he doesn't. He see you but he doesn't care you. He's concentrating in his phone which he can chat with his dear girlfriend.!

 

The school bell rings....

All students are coming into the room. Unfortunately, They're not your friend. All your friends are in the Room No. 2B except you who is in the Room No. 2A. How lonely you are. You find that there're about 6 empty tables, 3 in front and 3 beside yours. You wonder who will be the owner expecting they will be your friends.

 

The bell rings again... This time, the teacher comes in together with 6 handsome guys! All students become shock and they all make a sound "Wowww!!!"

You: Who are they? I haven't seen them before. and... what are they? Celebraties?

At that time, the teacher: Well. They'll become your classmate from now on. T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter