Chapter 11

I'm your Boyfriend!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Minhyun and SoHee got it". At the end of the teacher's speech, your eyes wide like an owl looking at Hyunseong..............................

 

"The next two are " The teacher continued "Hyunseong & MinJi" she said while smiling. "congrats to you 4."

"yeah" you and Hyunseong said in unison with your lowest sounds. "But... " she continued, "I think I'll have to change the couples. MinJi & Minhyun should be sing together coz you two's voice are suit.".

"WHAT?" you stood up with your eyes wide. "seon-saeng-nim! Me & Hyunseong are supposed to be sing together. So we..." "Stop!" ur teacher stopped your words "R u teacher or I am teacher?". "But..." you tried to continued but.. "No buts!. ok! I'll stop here guys as it's a little late. Your parents would be worried about u if you are late. Bye class" and she went outside. You were left speechless like a statue.

Hyunseong also didn't know what to say but looked at you. At that time, Minhyun came to you. "Minji-ah! Don't avoid me. We are supposed to be a couple. right?" he said and he turned to Hyunseong and " Don't tell me not to talk to Minji next time! We will have to spend more time practising for the concert."

Then, he came to u again and "Minji ah! can u give me some times. I've something to tell u." you looked at Hyunseong and said "Hyunseong sshi! I'll be back. Don't worry so much about me. I can control myself.". "ok. take care" he said and then you left and followed Minhyun.

 

Minhyun took you to the park.

 

"Let's talk here" you suddenly stopped him. "ok" Minhyun said and to you. And he stared into your eyes.

Minhyun : look at me! can't u accept me again? I'm begging you.

-You said nothing-

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter