Nervousness!~~~

I'm your Boyfriend!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Say it again or I will..." he said with his voice hard enough just to tease you even though it doesn't call hard and then he leaned closer to you.....

"Errrr! Hyunseong! What r u doing now?!?" you shouted as you closed your eyes and pushed his face away from you.

"Hahahaha!" Hyunseong laughed continuously. "Ya! I'm just kidding you. keke!" He saw you blushed and so "asshii~~ You are so cute" saying, he messed your hair.

"Oh my god! My hair!" you fixed your hair back and pouted. "ok ok! I won't disturb u. we have some time and should we practise?" he asked looking at you. "ok! Let's practise.Actually I'm a little nervous." You answered him half smiling. "don't worry" hyunseong comfort you.

"ok! 1,2,3 shija!" hyunseong started. Then you started to sing Love Day by Eunji and Yoseob.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Your voice is so sweet and so is Hyunseong's. The park is filled with your sweet voice.

.

.

.

.

.

The bell rings after you two had done with singing.

"Omo! Let's go!" you said and you grabbed his hand without knowing even yourself. You hurriedly went to the class. But before you reached the class, Hyunseong stopped you. "Are you going to enter the class like this?" he said. "like what?" you asked with a "?" mark eyes.

Then his eyes looked at you and then moved down to the place where your hand and his are linked and looked at you back. You looked the way he looked and found that you are holding his hand. Not him, It's u. You quickly took out of your hand from him but he held it tightly and don't let you go. "Do you wanna hold my hand, don't u?" he started to tease you. "m.. mwo?!" you shouted as you escaped your hand from him. But you failed again. "Ok!" he leaned closer to your ears and said "Let's go like the way you like."

He was about to lead you to the class but "Ya~ Hyunseong sshi!!" you pouted. When he saw your face, he laughed out loudly "Hahahaha arraseo arraseo! I'm just kidding" then he pinched your red cheeks. You had

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter