8. Love

Monday couple stories

 

 
CHAPTER 8
 
"Omooo! Uri- Soo Min is so cuteee!" as usual Jongkook oppa's voice whenever he's seeing my babies. Now they're already 6 months which making me and Gary oppa really tired. They start to learned back flip their body and babbling much. 
 
Today is my first day back at work, and we still haven't found nanny yet. Actually I don't want bring them outside but since today is Running Man shooting, I guess they should see how their uncles and appa fooling around. 
 
Soo Min now already in Jaesuk Oppa lap, giggling and I hear loud voices outside. It should be Gary oppa and Chung Hee, crying loudly. I rushed outside and Chung Hee seem hungry, he instantly reach for me. Well he's been sleeping when i'm feeding Soo Min so he should be hungry. Gary oppa face was priceless. Even thought he has been a daddy since 6 months ago he's still suprise how demanding and loud his children are. 
 
I laughed, "Oppa, he just hungry. Stop making ur face like that."
 
He still making that face as handling over Chung Hee to me. 
 
"Well hungry aren't you? You're asleep when your sister is eating. Omma cant wake you up or other wise you'll be crying even more baby." Chung hee instantly stop crying and giggling. But he start pulling my clothes and try to opened the button. 
 
Gary oppa laughed, "I wonder how that impatience come from, definitely not me," he says funnily and enter my make up room where everybody still circling Soo Min. 
 
Instantly Soo Min screamed and trying to come to his appa. She always be a daddy's girl. 
 
"Well hello baby girl, I miss you too." gary smiles because of his silly daughter and give her a raspberry kiss making her laugh.
 
 "Yeorobun, my son wants his food now so.."
 
"We know Gary-ah, we also about to prepare our self." 
 
Jaesuk oppa then get up from his chair followed by the other member. 
 
"See you later hyung, Soo Min anneyeong anneyeong.." Kwang Soo said funnily and everybody laughed including sulking Chun Hee.
 
"Kwangsoo-ah, Chun Hee seems like you so much." 
 
"Of course noona! All baby likes me!"
 
"Eeeei stop lying. You should make kids too and see if your kids did the same to you." 
 
Haha in, "How can kwangsoo has kids when no one want to be her girlfriend hahaha"
 
And you know the rest, Kwangsoo and Haha are running like crazy fortunately to the outside of room  leaving me, oppa and our hungry kids. 
 
--------------------------------------------------------
 
Tonight, when we had a welcoming party for us and specially our kids at jaesuk oppa's house. I get bored in the end and headed to the balcony.  
 
Looking at the sky tonight, my mind lost somehow and I startled when someone's wrapping arms on my waist. You know who it is. 
 
"Oppa!  Don't surprise me like that!"
 
He laughing, "Well, look how sensitive you are wifey."
 
"Dont blame me, I'm still feeding your kids. Hormon can sometime controlling me. By the way, where is chung hee and soo min?"
 
"Stop worrying, they really like their uncle Kwangsoo very much and abandon me."
 
I smile, well it's suprising at first how Kwangsoo is really great at kids. Then I look at the stars again while Gary oppa back hug me. This kind of moment that I always miss for. Well since our kids are born we didn't get much time alone. 
 
He break the silence first,  
"Jihyo-ah."
 
I giggled, "What?"
 
"Want to hear some lyrics that I'm thinking right now?"
 
"Oppa, you just been here for about 5 minutes and you already had lyrics?"
 
"Well I can't help it since my inspiration is here. "
 
I smiled, while playing his hand on my stomach, "Fine, I'm all ear."
 
A night to remember
When all stars are sparkling
When the moon are showing
But they can't distract my eyes on you
 
For me you're brighter than the blue sky
Even when days ended you can be more sparkling than the stars 
You're always be whole world's attention
 
I wonder if I good enough to stand at your side
I am not brighter than you, but I'm honest
I'm all soft, I just dedicated my life to you
Please look at me or my heart start breaks
 
Maybe I'm not the only one who adore your sparks
But I'm sure that I'm the only one who love it
With all my life and live in yours
To protect it and always making it bright
 
Thank you for you're choosing me
Choose to love and complete this imperfection
 
 
 
I turn around, release my self from his back hug. 
 
"Ottoke? Is that good babe?"
 
Instead of replying, I kiss him deeply. It was a good passionate kiss, we shared shy smile after broke the kiss. 
 
"Oppa"
 
"Yeah, babe"
 
"Saranghae."
 
He smile, "I love you more." 
 
--------------------------------------------------------
 
*That's it! Finally I finished my story. Sorry for the long updated I've been busy with my university. How do you think about my story? And the lyrics Gary told Jihyo? I made it by myself! Hahaha thanks for reading and subscribing my story. I'll try to make another story please wait :)