5. Happiness

Monday couple stories

Chapter 5

Jihyo POV
 
One months to go. 
 
I can't believe it just a matter of time until I and Gary oppa become a parent of our twins. 
 
This past few months I've been gained weight about 25 kg due to my over appetite. Sometimes I felt like an overstuffed car. I even can't wear shoes on my own because of my protruding belly. 
 
Well, Ye Min unnie said it was good for my babies since they are twins, provide enough food for each of my babies will be my responsible. Anything for them so they can grow healthy inside. And for me, I will definitely going to worked hard on my body shape after gave birth. 
 
Oh also, a lot of sleep. These two in my womb always keeping me awake almost all day in the middle of night. Kicking, moving and all stuff they're doing there. 
 
Like tonight
 
I really want to go to sleep. This morning, a lot of our friends come and give us a throw party, more like a surprise baby shower. I am so happy and thankful on how thoughtful they are, even Jaesuk oppa who has a tight schedule spent one hour for party then go to film Happy Together. 
 
The party was really nice. But I can't enjoy at all because of my back is killing me. My back in a great pain along the party and fortunately it get better after gary oppa gave it a light massage. 
 
I'm afraid if these two doesn't fall asleep soon my back will be in pain again. I keep rubbing my protruding belly back and forth while they kept kicking. This one time, one of them kicked really hard. 
 
"Aww!" I screamed. It is really hurt. 
 
"Baby, don't do that. Omma is in pain because of you. Slowly when you're playing there baby. Go to sleep, you both are tired as omma right?" Then I humming a children song. 
 
They seems understand, stop kicking and sleeping. I sighed, it takes almost 2 hours to settled them. I wonder how busy I am when they were born later. 
 
I looked beside me. My husband seemed so tired. Well, after all the party he still going to his company, controling his restaurant and composing songs. He didn't even stirred his body when I screamed before. Usually, he tend to awake instantly because of a small noise.  He also the one who rubbed my belly and humming children's songs or sometimes telling stories about us to our babies. 
 
I smiled, thinking at how thoughful he was. I kissed his forehead and lips before I turned to myside in bed and sleep.
 
-------------------------------------------------
 
Gary POV 
 
"Oppa." 
 
I instantly awake. 
 
"Wae Jihyo-ah? Something wrong? Do you want to eat or else?"
 
She chuckled, "Don't be panic oppa. I just need you to massage my back again. The pain is killing me."
 
I nodded and move my hand to her back. She leaned her body and mine and sighing. 
 
"Wae? Something's wrong?" 
 
She shaked her head, "Ani, I just can sleep  at 2 AM because of your children."
 
I laughed, "Isn't it happened every day?" 
 
"Yeah I know but this time is different oppa. They keep doing their kicking and moving continously until one of them kicked me hard." 
 
I grinned, "Definitely a boy."
 
She smiled and nodded, "Yeah, i was thinking the same thing."
 
Indeed, we are decided not want to know the gender of our babies. Jihyo wants all boys. And I, of course want all girls.
 
Beside, who doesn't want two little Jihyo? 
 
"It feels better baby? Your back?" 
 
She grinned, "Yeah, a lot better oppa. Gumawo. I'll make it up to you later."
 
Then she kissed me. She's so adorable. My adorable wife. Until she kept staring me in a creepy way. 
 
I sighed, "You're hungry aren't you? I'll make a blueberry pancake. Is that okay? Or you want something else?"
 
"Blueberry pancake is fine oppa. You're the best husband ever." 
 
I laughed, "Keep telling me that whenever you want something from me. You learnt a lot aren't you?" 
Then I rushed to kitchen as she laughed. 
 
The last time I make breakfast for her, it took 30 minutes and she's falling asleep again. I ended up eating an excessively portion of breakfast on my own. Rule number 1, never waking up your pregnant wife. 
Believe me if you still love your life. 
 
 
It just 10 minutes after I left our room but I heard Jihyo's calling me. 
 
"Honey, wait a minute. Breakfast almost ready!" But she kept calling my name, and I realized something is wrong. 
 
I instantly run upstairs to our room and found jihyo on the floor, leaned to the wall. 
And the floor looks... wet
Before I can confirmed what's inside my mind she look at me, nodded and said,
 
"It is time oppa. My water just broke."
 
-------------------------------------------------
 
The last 8 hours has been completely crazy. We've been waiting until she is ready to pushed.
 
She seems strong at first until she said to me, with teary eyes, "Oppa, don't you think this is too early? Is this okay for our babies? I dont want something happen with them oppa. Am I a bad omma oppa? I'm so scared oppa.." Then she cried. 
 
"Ssssh baby, listen to me. Don't you hear that Ye Min unnie already said that it is common for a pregnancy with twins to get labor early."
 
"Everything's will be okay. We'll be a family soon jihyo ah. Our baby will be so wonderful and healthy. And you're a wonderful mother. Don't you ever doubt that." 
 
I kissed her forehead and lips. She then grabbed and squished my hand hard as her next contraction come. Her breath already sound rushed. I immediately calm her down,
 
"Relax sweetheart, relax. Breath slowly."
 
-------------------------------------------------
 
An hour later the doctor's coming and told Jihyo to push.
 
"Oppa."
 
"I'm here baby. I'm always here. "
 
She grabbed my hand a holding it tough.  
 
The rest were a blur for me. I felt like Jihyo already crushed my right hand along the process. I also can't even think clearly. Hearing my wife's scream was the worst part. I kept blaming my self for the pain she was holding for. 
 
It was totally a mess. 
 
Until the last push. I put my self together, wipe her sweat and talk to her.
 
"Jihyo-ah, one last time before we met our babies." 
 
She's nodded and tears were form in her tired eyes, "I know oppa. I love you so much."
 
I put my lips on her then smile, "I love you more Jihyo-ah. I believe in you completely. You are my dearest one, my reason for life." 
 
Along with the doctor's command, she gritted her teeth then gave a strong push. I can't held my tears anymore as a loud wailing came fill across the rooms. 
 
Our first healthy baby boy. 
 
Then 7 minutes later another loud wailing is filling the room. 
 
Our beautiful baby girl.