6.Names

Monday couple stories

Gary POV

 

 

After they've been record and cleaned, the doctor give me my baby boy first. He's so handsome. His mom genes of course. His wailing is so loud like a champion. 

 

Definitely my boy. 

 

I smiled to jihyo, who's now holding our girl. Our beautiful baby girl with my nose. I come closer and look at her, she looks happy but sulking. 

 

"Why?" 

 

She looked at me and pointed, "Oppa, look! She's more like you. Look at this nose oppa." 

 

I chuckled, jihyo then reached for our baby boy in my arms, "Oh, our baby boy too! Why they have your genes so much when I was the one carrying them for months?"

 

I can't help but laughed. She seems really upset, I leaned on and kiss her. 

 

Luckily, she kissed me back then smiled.

 "Jihyo-ah, my love, the one that they surely get from you is your kindness. Your beautiful heart and your flawless personality. They are really lucky having mommy like you."

Then I kissed her forehead. Before I can give her another kiss, our baby boy is crying. 

 

Loud.

 

I rocked him back and forth but he still wont stop crying. Jihyo stretch her arms, signaling me to gave her baby boy and get baby girl. She then positioned her self, then start feeding. I still dazed with this unusual look of jihyo. She looks like.. Mother. 

 

Now I'm really awake. I'm a dad now. A dad for two. 

 

"Appa doesn't know that youre hungry baby, appa says sorry for you, for making you wait long baby." she cooed to our baby boy and seems like he understands, knew it is her mom's voice. Well, of course a baby insting is looking for their mommy. 

It's not long until baby girl in my arms start fussy and crying.

 Definitely hungry. 

 

I instantly rock her and comfort her. "Sssh baby girl, omma still feeding your brother okay? Please be patient baby. Don't you want with daddy? Don't you want to be a daddy's girl?" 

 

-------------------------------------------------------

 

Jihyo POV

 

Wow. I dont know he's so good at handling baby. Baby girl seemed understand and stop crying and hearing oppa's voice. Well, she seems the one who's doing all the kicking when oppa was telling them stories.

My baby boy is more quiet but he does charming. Both of them are. I cant even stop starring at them and snuggling them. They smell so good. And pure.

Our pure love.

 

--------------------------------------------------------

 

Gary POV

 

After jihyo finished feeding them. They fall asleep again and back to their dream while the couple is realizing one thing. 

 

Name.

 

"Oppa, what about Soo Min? Kang Soo Min seems nice."

 

"What's with Soo Min?"

 

"Soo Min means excellence, clever. Perfectly for baby girl."

 

I smiled, she isn't a reader for sure. But her knowledge for our baby names definitely come from books that I bought 3 weeks after the doctor stated she was pregnant.

 

"Oppa, how about baby boy? Aish we should be prepared for a long time ago. This name will be with them the rest of their life. I'm so confused oppa." 

 

Gary laughed, "Honey, every name will fit perfectly for kang's." 

 

She giggled, "Oppa be serious! Stop making things up." 

 

"Arraso. I like Soo Min too. And for my champion, Chung Hee. My righteous son. He will be make us proud, jihyo-ah." 

 

She smiled, "I know he will. Both of them will." 

 

--------------------------------------------------------

 

So, I've been decided our new babies's name! 

Welcome Kang Chung Hee and Kang Soo Min.

 

I'm sorry if you felt chapter 6 is too short. I'll fixed it at chapter 7.