7. Home

Monday couple stories

Chapter 7

 
Jihyo POV
 
Today me and our babies finally allow to go home. Well, the most important thing is to see how their room is gonna be. 
 
Since I gave birth early than what we expected, the last time I knew the nursery hasn't had the crib for them yet. It just their wardrobe, twin stroller, and their clothes that even haven't organized. Gary oppa already told me that the decoration only took 2 days since we already have all. 
 
It just basicly organizing.  
 
Still he seems so tired, lack of sleep. This past days, the twins is getting even louder whenever they're hungry. And babies always eat. So, basically they're always loud. 
 
Whenever they cried, I'm the one who gave them food then the rest is oppa's job. Putting them back to crib, singing lullaby, diaper, and many else.  
Even Jaesuk oppa is giving compliment to him. He said even he can't do as good as Gary oppa did now when he had his first kid. The same is with Sukjin and Haha oppa.
 
Right  now, I hadn't even did anything. Everything is prepared by him. He even packed our overnight bags this early morning and put it in the car before me and our babies wake up. 
 
"Honey, you're ready?" he shouts as he take eun mi from her crib then signaling me to get chung hee. 
 
I nodded and smiled, "Yeah oppa. I can't wait to go home."
 
"Great. You'll better be prepared babe."
 
I laughed, "We'll see how much you deserved my praise."
 
--------------------------------------------------------
 
It took 30 minutes long driving, along the way I took my time to see around, well it has been a while since I got out, 2 weeks in hospital is too long. 
 
I look at the back and seeing my babies are sleeping well. They right away fall asleep after I feeding them. And definitely love their new cream car seat. 
 
I look at our home. Truly home sweet home. I missed this place, the smell of our place. 
 
"You first, my lady." Gary oppa said, opened the door for me.
 
"Let me take care of the kids first. You just stay here."
 
I nodded. I look around our house, it's been a while since I've gone. And this house is still clean and neat. I wonder how oppa managed this. Then I'm wondering about the kids room that oppa proud for. 
 
I turn the knob, smiled at kang's babies plank on the door and totally surprised with what I look. 
 
A nice cream colour that has 2 white crib, one with pink list and other is blue list. The wardrobe even match with the crib. In the walls there're so many pictures with a description on each pictures. 
 
First photo is "omma and appa", it was our wedding pictures. Also a photo when I was pregnant 6 months that time. 
 
After that, photo "the uncles" are running man members. It was the photo when we shoot the zombie episode.
 
Then photo "grand ma and grand pa" were photo of our parents taking pictures together when we both got married. They both look happy. There're also pictures of my siblings and his siblings. 
 
The last is photo of "our family". It just a frame with no photo on it. But there were paper stuck in it,
 
"When you both here, we'll definitely fill this. Omma and appa can't wait to meet you."
 
Wow.
 
He's definitely the best that I can even ask for. I can't hold my tears anymore, tears of joy. 
 
Suddenly I felt his hand slowly in my waist. 
 
"Don't cry again honey. Don't you love them?"
 
I whipped my tears then laughed, "Stupid hormones oppa. You know, these days I can get touched even with the slightest thing."
 
He just smiled and kiss my lips. Then he stared at me without saying anything.
 
His hands are holding my hands tightly. 
 
"Wae oppa? Something's wrong?"
 
"I love you jihyo-ah."
 
I giggled, "I know oppa, I love you too."
 
"I love you much, I love you without knowing how, when and where. I promise you from now on to love you even more. And our babies. I love you guys much. Don't ever leave me jihyo-ah. I don't want to live without you guys."
 
I don't even have to said anything. I just want wrap my arms on his neck and kiss him. 
 
And by the time, a loud crying voice is come from the living room
 
Gary oppa smiled, "Hurry omma, your son is hungry. I'll take care baby girl."
 
 
"Thanks oppa. You're the best husband ever!" 
 
I laughed then hurried before chung hee is crying even louder.