Dragon's Partner

Gakuen Exo
Please log in to read the full chapter
"Why is he in the Dangerous again?"

You, Yoonjo, Narae and Lime were in the school park right now. Narae told you that they never brought food from cafetaria as Narae would always cook for them. They decided to share 3 servings for 4 today.

This kind of attention made you didn't really feel homesick anymore.

"You meant Kris?" Narae asked as she munched her food. "He is in the DAD because he couldn't control his ability, especially when he transform into dragon. It was like he was a different thing. Like, the dragon is not him. When Alice transform into cat, she still can talk and act like usually but it's different with Kris."

"He acts like monster." Lime added.

You continued eating Narae's food and complimented her. "But Chen posseses thunder, Xiumin's frost, Sehun's air and that Chanyeol guy also posseses fire right? Their exo can also be dangerous."

Lime gave the empty tupperware to Narae. "This is why Exo must be detected younger. They can grow up stupid like you." Lime rolled her eyes at you. "There's some forms of Exo. The first is the diffuse Exo. People with diffuse Exo may manage to live their entire live with Exo, but their ability is limited, they're not as strong, but their exo got longevity. Narae is considered diffuse exo, but it's okay since it's the best for her. The second is the temporary exo, the most common exo form. Their power is strong but temporary and under their own control, and disappear as they grow up. That's why the students who have graduated from Exo University, usually 22 years old, are non-Exo. Xiumin, Sehun, Chen, Chanyeol, me and most of the students considered one."

"Those powers can vanish????" You gawked with a fish cake on your mouth.

Narae helped you to prevent the fish cake from falling by holding it for you. She hated it when food is wasted.

"As cool as it may sound, regardless on the types and forms, Exo can be dangerous. Sometimes because the power itself is too powerful, sometimes because the student has a really bad attitude. For example my cooking ability is not dangerous, but if I do it to poison people, it is dangerous." Narae explained. "Daehyun has insect pheromone, he is actually a Somatic but he couldn't control it and it turns out dangerous. Jongup, the elastic boy that annoyed you this morning was considered Latent but he got that bad attitude and transferred to DAD."

You tried to keep up with the explanation but you got lost. There's one boy that you really wanna know instead of some those random guys. "Kris, what about Kris?"

"That one boy, his power is too strong AND his attitude is bad. He is considered the most dangerous and skilled. He lose tantrum and almost killed the entire school when we were young, in our 5th grade of ES if I'm not mistaken. After that, he never transform into dragon again. He got Exo Restraints all over his body. Pendants, necklaces, rings, earrings, bracelets, and a mask in some occasional times. But we believe the most powerful Exo Restraints is his dragon tattoo. That one was attached right after the said tragedy." Narae inhaled after that long explanation. "His Exo form is Uncontrollable. He may live his live forever under control of the Gakuen in order to keep Exo a secret."

You felt pain from that story. Having your life controlled by anyone, was terrible. What's mine? Do I really have Exo?

When you were deep in thought, someone approachen the four of you with a playful smile plastered on his lip. The boy had chubby cheeks that could make anyone want to pinch it.

"Narae." Xiumin said. "Where's my food?"

Narae didn't reply, and just pointed to another big tupperware she brought. Xiumin took it and ran to his friends.

After Xiumin disappeared, Narae blushed.

"Seriously, I think you enjoy the bet. You intentionnaly gave it up on him so you can make Xiumin food everyday right?" Lime judged her blushing friend who just hid her face on her palm. "You can't be more obvious. You must have spelled that food."

 

~

 

On the other side of the park, Kris laid back to a big three. He never liked to be on a room, or a bulding. He just felt he didn't fit in, like something in his body told him the room is too small for them. The dragon.

Not being able to transform made his mood even worse than ever. Almost like being forced to take contraception phill when you really wanted to have child. Kris wanted to transform and let go of his real personality. Kris wanted to laugh again. He began hating his teachers, especially the DAD teachers and The Punisher. If only he could take off all the stupid restraints all over his body.

Kris felt his shoulder shaken and saw Yongguk looking at him in curiousity. "What?" Kris asked.

"We asked you about making the new organization, B.A.P." Jongup said.

Aren't you all tired of this stupid topic? Kris thought. "I'm not interested."

"Why? Aren't you tired of being controlled all the time hyung? If we don't do it now the school would control us until we die. Think about it. Don't you want a normal life?" Daehyun said in emotion. "This is not where we belong. They don't understand that we have something more powerful than just Exo."

Kris knew, deep inside, that the DAD students were actually nice. They're just sick of the punishment, or the fact that they couldn't express their feeling, their freedom, their power. As much as Kris hated his DAD friends back when they were young, DAD students went through everything together. There's a unique bond between them.

Himchan was the first to break the emotional atmosphere between them. "Enough with the B.A.P guys. There's something more int
Please log in to read the full chapter