Exotic Dinner

Gakuen Exo
Please log in to read the full chapter
"It's doneee!!!!"

It was 8PM and the 12-A students just had finished all their work, sweats and dirt were all over their face. They looked at the newly cleansed class and smiled. It was sparkling, and the moving people in the pictures were celebrating it. Eventhough they seemed so exhausted and annoyed for not being able to use their Exos, in the end of the day there's a satisfaction on their face.

It had been a while since they could laugh together. Like... 7 years.

You were also tired, the pain on your wrist was getting worse as time went by. Especially your right wrist, the place where your bracelets formed a circle. It felt like your body was rejecting them. !

"I'm huuunggggwyyyyyy...." Xiumin exclaimed. No one really paid attention to him since they obviously felt the same.

But one girl was an exceptional.

"Hey.." Narae said. Trying to gather confidence, she put her hair to the back of her ear, trying to push some uncertainty in her voice. "Why don't we eat together? I can use cafetaria's kitchen, I have duplicate key. I actually have all kitchens' keys hehe.."

Before anyone could say anything, Xiumin stood up and grabbed Narae's shoulder which made Narae flushed. "You are superb! Let's go all! If you don't hurry then I will eat yours!!!" Xiumin pulled Narae outside.

"Hurrraaaayyyy!!!" All your classmates followed him and ran to the cafetaria. And when I said all, it meant even DAD did it too. That was a great move. DAD never ever socialized with the other, as they had an impression that they were superior to another department.

You were walking weakly to the door, suddenly felt unexcited. You hesitated and you realized someone was still sitting in front of window. The moonlight was shining bright behind him.

Kris Wu.

That appearance was a mixture of fascinating and creepy. Silhouette of the broad shoulder againts the light caused a big shadow in front of him. That alone made you numb, he looked so...angelic? You couldn't really find the right term to name it, it was something unique, unhumanly. He was a dragon after all.

The snap sound of his feet made you suddenly remembered the earlier incident, when Kris went after you to take the buckets. It's because the other was waiting for the water. Phew. You felt silly for expecting something different.

"Kriseu..."

"It's Kris, not Kriseu." Kris responded without turning his eyes on you. "Get rid of that ugly accent."

You cringed. See Ara? Of course there's no hidden purpose of taking your buckets. "But I'm korean :3" You purked your lips doing your aegyo. There was a surprised on your mind, like how could you still did those weird aegyo in this awkward situation.

You waited the boy to stand up but he never did. Impatience took over your mind. "Kris! Aren't you going to eat?"

"Why are you still here?" Kris asked, still not turning his attention.

Eh? (•́__•̀)

"What makes you think I would eat with those people?" He gave some emphasis on the last words which made you felt rejected.

"Huh! Kay then! Stick with your stubborn self." You ran through the dark alley to the cafetaria. Uhhh! That dragon! I don't even know why I bother.

You stopped. He's my partner so.... Aaaargh! Why do I care? He didn't want to be my partner! I shouldn't...

You gave up. Being a caring and overthinking girl for all your life dragging you to come back to the class again, because you couldn't stop until you tried the best to make someone ease down. You knew Kris was a stubborn and cocky dragon, you knew sometimes when you were on the mood of being stubborn there's a slightly feeling on your heart that you wanted to be invited, asked, included or even dragged. When you finally reached the opened door and ready to storm Kris, your feet froze on the sight in front of you.

Kris was flying outside the window, to the moon.. He flew so steadily with two black strong wings appeared from his upper back, penetrated through his uniform. The wings were so dark, bushy, about 1,5 meters long each, with sharp edges all over them. He fluttered the wings and moved forward, flew away toward the boy's dormitory.

Woah.. This was the first time you saw a creature flew instead of insects and birds.

You got goosebumps on your neck. It was scary indeed. You ran to the cafetaria immediately hoping you found someone to cling too.

You panted hard when you reached your destination, inhaled calmly when you saw your classmates there chatting and eating together, and you weren't alone again. You had the tendency to think that when you were at least with someone, the 'monster' or 'ghost' or whatever you were afraid of wouldn't hurt you that much.

A pair of hands greeted you, making you shivered from the touch. You looked up to see a boy with dimples that you noticed earlier. Lay, what a weird name. Does he like to lay down everywhere? Haha or he's a son of that Lay's chips manufacturer?

"You look nervous, are you ok? What took you so long? I was about to look up to you, I thought you were lost in your new school." He said in caring tone, ruffling your hair to actually neat it.

That action you got made you blushed so hardly. Being worried was actually enchanting, like, thinking about someone really care about your present. "I'm ok Lay-ssi. Well I actually tend to lost my way because I'm a poor reminder, but if I was cornered or afraid my instict is actually great. It never fail to surprise me everytime my instict takes over me, like just now, I come here without getting lost hehe." You smiled foolishly. "By the way thanks for worrying me, in the middle of awesome dinner like this you actually have time to worry me."

The dimple boy smiled handsomely. "Lay, just Lay, we don't like those honorifics thingy do we?"

You nodded. Those fear and horror disappeared a little as you talked to The Healing Exotic. Maybe he also got a power to calm someone down? You didn't know, you meant you actually couldn't feel any Exo went through you with that stupid nullifying power.

Lay hold your fingers and dragged you to one of the chairs on the main table. It was a big big table that could fit about 40 Exotics. He sat beside you on the left, taking a bowl of veggies cream soup and turkey steak and some rosmary tourne potapoes to your plate. He smiled at his works. "Do you like them?" He asked you.

You slapped yourself mentally because you just gawked at his service like something stucked and gagged on your throath. "Yeah yeah, I like."

You tasted the soup and it melted so nicely on your mouth. It indeed had some magical thingy on it because you never tasted that kind of flavor before. What is it called? Miami? Mayumi? Minami? Umami?

"How? How does Narae manage to serve this much in less than 10 minutes? This is kinda... Fancy." You mumbled between you munch, managing your hand to deliver the soup to your desperate mouth. "This is seriously delicious. I thought my mom's foods were the best but—" you swallowed excitedly. "—this slaysssss everything down. What does she do here tho? She should have been a number one chef all around the world ya know."

Lay chuckled at your reaction. It was like a nostalgic moment for him, like when he first tried Narae's food back when they were children. Everyone be crazy about her, sometimes they stole Narae's food and made her cry. Yongguk once bullied her just to get her pizza by pulling her skirt up. Turned out Yongguk had crush on Narae.

"Exo, it's Cooking Exo, Ara. Isn't it awesome? When we were younger Narae loved to make her foods moving, dancing, talking, like having a soul on it. But she tends it down nowadays, seems like she's growing up." And fall in love. Lay thought. Lay smiled at you bobbing head. "So, do you feel better? You said you were cornered and.. Afraid before?"

You shipped the last drop of the soup with noisy sound. "I'm still kinda afraid. Kinda." You replied honestly.

"Really?" Lay raised up his brow, making him looked cuter than cutest unicorn stuffies. "Weird."

"What is so weird?" You took a knife and fork and tried to cut the turkey but failed. The pain on your right wrist appeared as you pressed your fork into the roasted meat. "Aw !"

Chanyeol who was sitting beside you on the right turned his head toward you, looked taken aback by your cute high-pitched curse. It seemed like he just realized you sat beside him because he was too busy dugging
Please log in to read the full chapter