Nullifying Everything

Gakuen Exo
Please log in to read the full chapter
"NO!!"

You gawked at Kris. His rejection was really hars and hurted your feeling. How can he act like that? You and Kris were still standing in front of class with all your friends and teachers looking at you. You clenched your fist and walked to Kris, approaching him with intens look. You didn't know why but the way he rejected you felt so, so, soooo painful.

"Do you think I want it huh?!" You stared at his pokerface. "Duh, I'm better off being partnered with a carrot than you!"

There's a silent for a while before the class broke into laugh, seeing Kris's shocked face for being compared to a carrot. You smiled, satisfied.

Eric couldn't hide his happy face. Finally Kris, someone that can easily control you without hurting you nor being hurted by you. I know Kris, I know this day would come, someone to freed you. This girl with her Exo and her bubbly caracter can be your savior. Trust me, you would be thankful.

"Hi carrot! (´⌣`“)/ " Chanyeol said.

"Giant carrot! (`▽´)-σ " this time was Xiumin.

Kris bugged his eyes out at them, his breath turned into hot steam, dragon's breath. He inhaled and about to spout a big fire ball from his mouth before his Exo Restraints stopped him and made him choughed hard.

All the students laughed at him. You also made a dry laugh, confused of your own feeling because you actually felt bad about it.

"Okay kids stop it all." Eric raised his hands. "Kris, Ara, I don't accept a NO from you. You are partner from now on." He smiled at Kris's and your opened mouth. "Give me your hands."

"No!" Kris pulled his hands and hid them on his underarm.

You chuckled. His action is actually cute. What?? What did I think? No, no he's not cute at all, he's a freaking dragon.

"Kris." Eric demanded and finally Kris gave him a hand. Eric pulled out a couple golden bracelet and it magically melted to fit in Kris's right wrist. The bracelet shone in flash of many different color before it plastered hard on Kris's wrist.

"Ughhhh." Kris groaned.

"And now is your turn Ara." Eric smiled to you.

Before Eric grab your hand you backed up. "Wait, what is that for?"

"Partner Bracelet. Now give me your hand." Eric grabbed your hand and attemped to do the same thing he did to Kris but the bracelet refused to melt in your wrist. Eric shook his head. "Sweety you need to control your Exo."

"But I don't do anything!" You exclaimed, felt annoyed. This whole nullification thing really got on your nerve. If you ever be an Exotic (that's how they call an Exo owner), why couldn't you just have a common Exo? That telekinesis thing is cool, so is that teleportation and telephaty, or flying, or plant manipulation. All of them sounded better than nullification.

And the worst thing was you couldn't even feel your Exo. They talked as if you used your Exo the whole time while in fact you just be yourself, nothing really special, no effort involved.

How am I supposed to control?

And as if Eric could read your mind, he said. "You need a Restraint." Eric took out another bracelet. It was a black string with grey beads. He put it on your wrist with a normal way. After that Eric tried to put the flat golden couple bracelet and succeed. The golden bracelet managed to fit in you and shined.

"Why Sir? I'm not dangerous..." You stared at the two new accessories sadly.

Eric chuckled at your statement. "Restraints aren't just for DAD sweety. They suppose to help you control your Exo, or to prevent Exo from harming your body. Your restraint wouldn't eliminate your ability, in fact it just allows the golden bracelet to stick on you." Eric explained while patting the side of your head lightly. "Take care of Ara, Kris."

Kris looked at Eric expressionless. "Whatever." He said while walking to his seat.

"Who told you to sit?" Eris asked. Kris stopped and turned to Eric, there's slightly fire burning in Kris's dragon eyes. "Everyone, stand up!"

Your classmates looked at each other before standing up hesistantly. Questioning in their head what did your Principal want now.

"Do you all think you can just sit casually after all this mess?" Eric pointed to his surrounding. All the pictures and frames fell down, messy seats, green liquid and water all over the place, dirty floor, dirty ceiling, dead insects and last but not least your unconscious teacher, Minwoo.

Eric picked up Minwoo with one of his arm. "I'll take care of him. All of you will clean up all this mess. And no Exo involved." He reached a button beside the door. "Activate the restaints on this room." He said and all Lime's robots immediatelly turned off.

"Noooooo!!!!" All of your friends cried. Alice's cat claws disappeared.

"You can't go to the dormitory before all the mess cleansed." Eric said while walking out with the fainted Minwoo, leaving the whining students.

"It's all your fault Lime!!" Sehun exclaimed while pointing to Lime.

Lime got up with anger and ready to scold Sehun before her shirt was grabbed by Narae. The boy just pouted and hid behind Luhan's back.

"Look at her hyung! That blue girl is crazy!!!" Sehun cried. Luhan patted Sehun on his head.

"I'm done with you all. I'll make you swallow back your word!!!" Lime clenched her fist and raged on Narae's embrace. Yoonjo who just looked at them shrank her hair again. You felt mad at your friends for being so immature, moreover when some other just putting fuel by cheering them.

You could see Suho tried to separate them but got ignored.

"I can't believe this. Aren't they years old?" You whispered under your breath before shouting. "STOP!!"

You blew your bangs before continuing. "All of us are wrong. We need to get together and clean all this mess. Don't you all want to go to dormitory quickly? Don't you wanna rest?!"

"It's all because of your Exo too." A boy you recognized as one of DAD student, Youngjae, blamed you.

You winced, felt hurt because you did nothing wrong. But instead of disagreeing, you swallow your pride. You knew you're wiser. "Didn't I say it's all our fault?"

"I didn't do ." Kris said.

"But you didn't stop them either. Now can we start cleansing up?" Kyungsoo replied to Kris. "Listen everyone I know you are tired, so am I. But we will get even more tired if we don't stop insulting each other. Now get up before I whip your asses off with roots!"

You stared at Kyungsoo in amazement, totally didn't expect such words came out from a
Please log in to read the full chapter