The Exo Powers

Gakuen Exo
Please log in to read the full chapter
Before you entered the room, you peeped and was greeted by a smile flashed from a beautiful man. He's probably your teacher.

"Come here sweety." He waved at you.

You stunned for couple of second. All your life, you had trusted that these kinds of magical things were fake. Santa, tooth fairy, fortune teller, they were fake. But as soon as you reached this place, seeing Kris snapped out fire from the empty hand, seeing a girl suddenly transform her ear and nose into cat's the time she looked at you, and some random things flew over in a syncronized move to a boy, making your head spinned. Not to mention some picture on the wall actually moved and talked to each other.

You felt dizzy.

The teacher frowned at you, as if questioning something in his head. He sure was a really beautiful man. If not because his extremely flat chest you would think he is a she.

He walked to you and grasped your hand, lead you to the middle. You looked down, shy and felt too confused as one of the student in the back row spread out his hand to your direction. And it went longer, and longer and longer until his hand reached you.

"Shake hand?" He said playfully. Your shocked face make some of the student laughed hard.

The teached slapped his elastic hand so that his hand went back to him and bounching, slapping whoever that hand came across.

Okay, that was super disgusting! you thought.

The loudest laughing student smirked at the teacher. "Aw Heechullie, you're no fun!"

Heechul sent a stare that made that boy at least stop laughing. "Don't make fun of the new student." He looked at you again. "It's ok darling, they are always like that just don't pay attention to them." Receiving some 'ooooooooo' from the back row student. "Ssshhhh! Now introduce yourself." He ordered you.

You gulped. There was some burdening feeling on you chest. This was too much to handle for you. You bit the inside of your cheeks and finally able to look at your classmates.

That cat looking girl still looking at you with her eyes and stuck up her nose trying to smell you. There's also a girl placing her finger on the side of her head and looked at you until she sweats, as if she tried to read you mind. And finally you saw the skyscrapper. Kris.

"Morning." You said, tried to be confident. "My name is Yoo Ara. They say I'm in Special Ability Department. And emmhh, I'm still... I..."

"What are you trying to say?" A girl with short turquoise hair asked.

"What's your Exo?" Another tall boy asked.

That's what I'm tryna tell you all!

"She doesn't have any." That cold deep voice, you knew that Kris guy was the one talking.

The entire class atmosphere changed the second Kris finished talking. Another boy created tiny flashing and electrifying light all over his head. The hell is that?

Pop!

Another boy suddenly disappear into thin air and reappear right in front of you. Shocked, you gripped on Heechul's arm and hid your face on his back. Heechul shook his head.

These kids can be so out of control sometimes.

But deep in the teacher's heart, he actually understood why his students acted this way. Exo is a special academy, just for the special people. Hearing rumour that a non-Exo got to be here must be disturbing for them.

Heechul patted your head lightly. "It's ok dear." He said. He attempt to say that with all his Exo ability, Human Pheromone Exo. His word was strong that he could feel some students who didn't take the anti-pheromone phill today were moved.

But you were still thrembling.

Heechul frowned. It's really weird. "Kai, come back you your seat."

Kai shrugged and disappear again to only back to his seat, receiving disgusted look from his chairmate Kyungsoo. "Do you really need to teleport from there to here?" Kyungsoo whispered.

As you felt that Kai boy diappear, you dared to face them again. "I have Exo. But I still don't know what it is." You said with emotional look. Seriously, these people don't have any respect!

The student looked to each other before bursting and laughing out loud. Except some girls, and some boys. You let a relaxing breath. At last, there are some exceptional.

That tall boy who once asked you, hit his table repeatedly while laughing at you. His laugh was actually funny and crunchy, made you want to follow him and laugh, if only he wasn't laughing at you.

"Hey hey.."

Another deep voice. But this one is not Kris'. It was from one of boys who took the back row. You looked at him and stunned. Another scary creature.

"How can you believe you have Exo but you don't know what it is?" He said and some of the student laughing again. But it was lesser, some of the student, including that happy derpy laughing boy, Kai, and Kyungsoo, just chuckled silently. As if they tried hard not to laughed at whatever the boy saying.

"Let's fight." The boy stood up.

You looked at him in disbelieve. "Pardon me?"

"Yongguk stop!!" Some student closed their ears including Heechul. Kris casually plug earphones and play music with the highest volume.

He began to rap, yeah, rap. But his rapping is weird, he mention your name.

"Yoo Ara! Your a cute lil gur, make yourself move like a liltte turtle!

You froze.

What the ?

Yogguk eyed you with a satisfied look. Waiting for you to follow his curse. But you were still frozen. Trying to figure out what he's trying to rap.

All the student look at you with concern look, worried and waited til the curse get into you. But it never did.

You looked at Yongguk with a funny look and began laughing. You laughed out loud and the students started to open their ears.

Heechul stared at you worriedly. "Yongguk you cursed her to be crazy?"

Upon hearing Heechul, you looked at him. "Crazy?" Your tummy felt funny, as if someone thicklish you at you weak spot. You looked at Yongguk again with the most humiliating look you could pull. "God your rap is so bad, it's not funny at all hahahhahahhahahah."

Everybody turned to see Yongguk's angry face. You're still laughing and hold your tummy.

"How can you tell me to move like a turtle? You are so dumb! Hahahhahah"

With that said, your fellow classmates started fol
Please log in to read the full chapter