The Boys

Think Before You Speak

5

One week.

 

One whole ing week passed since our last encounter and Kai hasn't bothered me since. Now, it may sound as if I was annoyed that he hasn't bothered me in a week, but that's because I am! I know I shouldn't be because his not bothering me meant that I wasn't on his own little personal "bully list" after all, but honestly, I'm still mad!

"Stupid ," I muttered under my breath as I sighed and stared at the ground, "but... even if he is an , he is an attractive one..." 

After my last sentence, I stopped in my tracks and scoffed. What the hell? I'm pissed at him but I still can't help thinking about his attractiveness? I must be thirsty as hell.

"I need to get laid," I groaned out loud - as always - as I continued to walk again. I hadn't even taken four steps before I bumped into something tall and hard and felt myself stumbling back.

" me!" I screeched in annoyance.

"Hey, hey, hey, language." I heard a deep voice grumble from in front of me. I scoffed and lifted my head up, ready to cuss out whoever dared to tell me what to do, but when I saw who it was, I immediately cleared my throat and stood up straight, bowing my head slightly.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to bump into you."

The person in front of me shook his head, "But not sorry for cussing? And for saying something so inappropriate in front of someone who doesn't just let offers like yours slip away?"

I blinked in confusion and looked back up at the guy.

"Offers like what?"

Said guy smirked and took a step towards me, leaning his head down to whisper against my ear. 

" me, you said."

I felt my face heat up in embarrassment from his words and the feeling of his lips touching my ears slightly.

"T-That wasn't a-an offer!" I stuttered profusely, "T-That was just me cussing! Y-Yeah, cussing! That's how I cuss, yes! It was definitely not an offer!"

The guy leaned away from me and began to laugh--hard. I squinted my eyes at him. He's laughing? The mafia leader's son is laughing? I felt my heart speed up a little as he lifted his head up and his laughing face came into view. , he's even more attractive like this.

After a few more seconds of his hardcore laughing, he finally began to calm down. He wiped the sides of his eyes and then clapped, almost as if applauding me for making him laugh.

"Damn, they were right about you." I stared at Kris. 

"Who?"

"The boys. Or more specifically, Sehun and Suho. I didn't really get to take a glance at you since I was busy playing Angry Birds, but damn, you are cute."

I blushed at the compliment, totally forgoing  my cool, calm, and mysterious vibe I gave all my classmates. 

"My name's Kris, but you knew that already." He stated simply, "And I'm just going to say this now, before you start screaming and hitting me." I looked at him blankly.

"Why would I scr--" Kris held his hand up, "Not yet." I nodded obediently and closed my mouth.

"Anyway, I am not the son of a mafia leader, nor do I torture puppies and kitties and anything or anyone besides the boys. In fact, I am actually a very sweet guy who can barely stand leaving my puppy at home when I leave for school--"

"Okay, but why--" Kris held his hand up again.

"I get how you guys could misunderstand me, since I'm scowling 99.99% of the time, but honestly, I'm nothing like the rumors. My face just... looks real mean most of the time because nothing interests me enough to actually make me react in a positive way--"

"I know, but why are you--"

Kris sighed, "Why am I telling you this? Because..." Before I could even process what was happening, I felt the ground disappear from beneath my feet and everything became upside down, "I have to bring you somewhere and I do not need you to cause a ruckus."

Kris had thrown me over his shoulder and I was now hanging loosely from his body.

"Hang on," was all he said before he began to speed walk down the hall with me clutching onto the bottom of his uniform for dear life.

 

 

Despite my school's extremely high standards and extremely low acceptance rates (even if you passed the entrance exams, unless you were of the upper class or upper middle class or had a decent appearance or reputation, there was no chance you'd be getting into this school), my school was still classified as  a public school by the government or whoever gives these titles to the schools.

If you're wondering about how I got into the school, it's obviously because of my handsome features and my perfect score on the entrance exams, along with my repuation of being a sweetheart--or in other words, a kiss . As for Luhan and Baekhyun, you could obviously tell that they were loaded by the uneccessary studs they wore all the time and their overal appearance, which looked as if they were always ready to go to Prom or some other fancy dance.

Well, I got a little off topic.

Anyway, the reason I say this is because for a public school, my school was much too fancy and elite-looking. However, the entire school did not compare to the room I was standing in right now (which, after much pestering, confirmed that this room, indeed, was part of the school).

The walls and ceiling were a dark red that went ridiculously well with the mahogany chairs and tables and along those walls were paintings of all kinds of things (some birds, the sky, that famous screaming man, and Mona Lisa). In the center of the room, hanging above what seemed to be the "lounge" area, judging from the armchairs and couches that surrounded a long, low glass table, was a large and fancy chandelier that shone much brighter than my already bright future. 

I would've gone more into detail, had I not been snapped out of my little trance by the person who brought me into this room in the first place.

"Kim Kai!" Kris shouted as he took his shoes off and slipped into some comfy looking house slippers. He then turned around to face me and pointed at the ground in front of me, where the exact same pair of slippers were sitting. "Put them on and follow me."

I chewed at my lower lip and followed his instructions. Kai is here?

"K-Kris--" I started before I was cut off for the fifteenth ing time today.

"I know you're probably wondering why I brought you here, and what this place even is, but long story short, this is our second home. And by "our," I mean the boys and I. Kai's dad knew that Kai would never go to a school like this unless he made some kind of private room just for us that looked exactly like Kai's room at home, so this is it."

I blinked at the new information. So basically, this room is a replica of Kai's real room? But who the hell is Kai's dad? And what the hell am I doing in Kai's room?!

"Of course, this is only half of his actual room... they couldn't include his kitchen and the two other rooms... school budget, and all." Kris mumbled as he pushed me to sit on a couch and continued to walk further into the room, towards a small area that looked kind of like a kitchen, but without the stove and giant fridge.

"Water's okay, right?" I nodded and looked around some more.

"Why am I here?"

"Oh, yeah, I didn't answer that one yet, huh." I nodded some more as he handed me a bottle of water.

"Well, long story short again, Kai didn't get "blondie," or as I'm told, "Luhan's" number, so Sehun locked him in here and threatened to do something to you if he tried to leave. There's not much he could do to you though, except maybe embarass you or piss Kai off by flirting with you, but judging by the look of surprise on your face--" Kris reached over and poked the spot between my furrowed eyebrows, "He did neither and was just bluffing."

I tilted my head to the side, frowning slightly.

"Okay... but why would he get pissed... if Sehun flirted with me? And what does this have to do with you bringing me here?"

"Oh, right!" Kris laughed as he facepalmed, "I keep forgetting the most important details!"

I narrowed my eyes at him.

"You're here because Kai's been acting like a sad little puppy and it's honestly the most disgusting sight ever! He's pouting and whining and clawing at people and..." Kris paused as he shuddered at the memory, "anyhow, he's been disgusting and bringing you here seems to be the only solution."

"But why am I the only solution--"

"Damn, Soo, you have so many questions. I don't know what's worse--Kai's puppy dog eyes or your neverending curiousity." 

I resisted the urge to slap him across the head in annoyance. 

"Is it my fault you're not telling me ?!" I thought aloud, which earned me a surprised gasp from Kris and a laugh and clap from another person.

"There's the baby I know."


 

 


 

Don't hate me, please. I've been trying to update for the past four weeks but I hit another wall and ran out of ideas but I didn't want to leave you guys hanging for so long, especially since it's going to be a new year very, very soon.

I hope this was enough for you guys (internally hoping you guys ignore that kind of cliffhanger/sudden cut off).

 

Anyway, Kris has been really introduced! And it's pretty easy to guess who Kai's dad is at this point, ain't it. A kind of intro to Sehun's character as well... 

I don't even know what I'm doing I'm sorry I hope you guys had a great Christmas, and Thanksgiving, and 4th of July... and every holiday that's passed since I've last updated. 

 

Until next time!