Oh, Screw Me

Think Before You Speak

*I really changed this chapter up so if you're an old reader (and a er for details), you should probably reread this chapter HAHA. I also removed some of it and decided to add it to a new chapter because it just fit better that way (LOL). 

Anyway, enjoy!

 


3

“Why the are you laughing? Is this ing funny to you?”

“N-No, of course not!" Baekhyun coughed out between laughs, "Just calm down, love—“

“Calm down?" I asked incredulously, "Calm down? This isn’t funny, you dip! People called me vulnerable; they called me ing weak!”

“Why does it even matter—“

“My cool reputation went down the ing drain thanks to that ing demon!”

y demon.” Luhan added.

“Damn right you are!—Wait, .”  

Baekhyun was clutching his stomach now, laughing harder than before, “So you do have the hots for the new kid.”

“Shut the up before I strangle you.”

 “Now, now, little girls. Stop the petty fighting and listen to your oppa now.” Luhan grinned. He was currently sitting on the teacher's desk—something that was definitely not allowed—and was waving around a piece of chalk he took from the teacher's desk.

“Who’s the real little girl here?” Baekhyun snorted but stayed still to listen nonetheless.

“We’re both little girls. Now shut up.” Luhan replied as he broke the chalk in half and threw a piece at Baekhyun.

“Anyway, I heard that the y tanned boy was expelled from eight different high schools in the past two years from getting into all kinds of trouble.”

I raised an eyebrow, “Where’d you hear that from?”

“The kids, who else?” Luhan rolled his eyes and pushed his hand into my face, “Now shut up and let me continue."

I shrugged and sat back in my chair.

"In the first four schools he went to, he stole a whole lot of stuff from students and teachers and was even caught smoking on campus several times. On top of that, he regularly had arguments with teachers that often ended with the teacher shouting out something along the lines of "ual harassment!"

I snorted out loud, "The teachers were probably just making something up."

Luhan glared at me before continuing, "The next four schools that the kid attended as a sophomore were a bit better, apparently. They say he "calmed down" a bit and only got into fist fights with his classmates. As for the reasons for the fist fights..." Luhan giggled and glanced at me.

"They say that the people he got into fights with were the boyfriends of the girls he was sleeping with—and may I add that he got into fights with them quite often?"

I scoffed as I folded my arms over my chest, a poor attempt to conceal the unpleasant churning in my stomach. 

"He's straight and a player. Great." I ended up saying aloud, my attempt to conceal my bitterness failing terribly.

Luhan coughed to hide his laugh.

“Anyway! It’s not a secret that this school never accepts kids like him, so everyone is wondering how in the world he was able to transfer here. I mean, even I couldn't apply to this school for the longest time just because of the rumors of me being a stalker!”

"Honey, that's no rumor," Baekhyun rolled his eyes, "He’s obviously friends with the Angels though so he probably just convinced Kris’ dad to let him in."

Baekhyun smiled and directed his attention back to me, “So, if you're done with your gossiping, can I continue to tease this mother er about his little crush?”

“The mother er here is you, dip!” I retorted.

Luhan hissed and kicked Baekhyun and I's desks.

“You both are mother frickers and dipcraps!” Luhan spoke, trying his best not to cuss.

 

"Cussing ruins my innocent image! Plus, I heard that Sehun hated people who cussed!" Luhan had shouted out a few months ago with tears in his eyes after cussing two freshman girls out. The poor girls only wanted to know whether or not Luhan used any makeup and what kind he used because he was way too pretty for it to be considered normal.

Instead of answering the two girls with a a simple no, however, Luhan shouted (or screamed), “You ing es. I don’t need makeup; I’m ing pretty enough! Why the are twelve year olds even asking me about makeup?! Didn’t your mother ing tell you that that makes you look old and wrinkly and ing hideous when you grew up?! Get the away from me!”

I laughed loudly at the memory. He was really too sensitive for his own good sometimes.

 

“Fine, fine, we won’t fight. Just go back to your seat before you end up crying again.” Baekhyun waved him off.

Luhan threw his hands into the air in surrender and quietly retreated to his seat in the back of the class.

 

The second bell rang a few minutes later, signaling the start of class. Mrs. Choi entered the classroom then—and walking backwards. She had this disgusting look of admiration on her face as she stared at whatever the hell was in front of her (or what should've been behind her).

"W-Wait here until I say you can come in, alright, pretty boy?” Mrs. Choi blushed lightly as she finally started walking normally to her desk. After setting her things down, she clapped her hands together in excitement.

“Good morning, my precious!" She exclaimed, clapping her hands again.

I groaned and put my head on my desk. I was so not in the mood for this 's peppiness. This was not cheerleading.

"I’m sure you guys know him already, but—“ She paused and suddenly there were gasps and claps and screams and the whole classroom was just so ing noisy all of a sudden.

I groaned even louder and slapped my hands against my ears, "I am so not in the ing mood!"

“Oh, , this is great,” Baekhyun laughed as he reached over to me and slapped my back, “Pick your god damn head up and look at this !"

I growled and grabbed his hand, ignoring his words and instead standing up to twist the guy's arm behind his back.

"You ing bottom !"

"Ow, ow, ow, ow, ooowwwww! Damn it, !" Baekhyun screeched as he kicked my leg, forcing me to fall back onto my chair and let go of him.

Baekhyun and I were glaring long and hard at each other when Mrs. Choi spoke again.

“Babies, babies, babies! I know you’re all excited, but calm down, kids, calm down!” Ms. Kim shouted, which immediately quieted the room down to whispers. Mrs. Choi her lips and made an inhuman purring sound.

“You can introduce yourself now, sweetcheeks.”

The room was now completely silent, save for someone clearing their throat.

“The name’s Kim Jongin, but please, call me Kai.”

Wait--What?!

I tore my eyes away from Baekhyun and quickly turned my head in the direction of the voice.

"Holy ing ." I mumbled underneath my breath as I stared at the familiar tan boy next to the teacher. He was smiling that fake, prize-winning smile of his and was looking as y as ever.

His eyes then moved around the classroom, scanning it, almost as if he was searching for someone. When Kai spotted me, the smile on his face immediately vanished and was instead replaced by a scowl.

In that short five seconds of eye contact, I knew that he was going to hate me for as long as he attended this school.

 

Oh, screw me.

 


 

*Luhan is actually a senior instead of a junior like Baekhyun, Kai, and Kyungsoo. He's just in their classes because, well, he didn't want to graduate and leave Sehun behind and so he purposely FAILLLEDD and repeated a grade.