Twerp

Think Before You Speak

It is very recommended for old readers to read this chapter. 

Many new things were added and minor details were changed. Read read read!
 



4

For the first time in all of my life, I wanted to leave class as quickly as possible. 

It's not like I totally enjoyed class; it was more like I tolerated it. I mean, it wasn't as if I have anything better to do with the seven or eight hours I spend at school anyway--but that's not the point. I just wasn't one to be totally hyped for class nor totally dread it.

Anyway, I needed to get out of this class. Not want anymore, but need.

 

Baekhyun, the ing spawn of the devil, had ing volunteered to move to the front of the class so that the teacher would sit Kai next to me, in his old seat, which is exactly what she did!

Apparently, the ing tanned dude couldn't sit in the front because it was "hard for him to pay attention with such a beauty so close to him," he had said in regards to our not so ing pretty and old Mrs. Choi. Of course, though, Old Mrs. Choi had blushed and asked if anyone could move to the front so that he could sit in the back. 

And what are the odds that Kai just knew that Baekhyun would volunteer and Kai would be placed next to me instead? 

God, Baekhyun is a predictable little er.

 

So, you're probably wondering what's going on now.

Well, I am currently sitting in my seat, feeling as uncomfortable as ing ever while trying to be oblivious to the stares of hatred I was receiving from the person next to me. And who is that person, you may ask? ing guess.

 

With the words "what the do you want from me, you y ing idiot?!" threatening to spill from my lips at any second, I looked at the clock for the umpteenth time today and sighed in relief. Pure ing relief.

There was only ten more minutes of hell.

 

When the bell rang, I was the first one to pack my things and rush out of the classroom. However, I wasn’t able to get far before I was grabbed by my  shoulders and pushed into the janitor's closet and against the wall. When my back made contact with the wall, I flinched visibly and closed my eyes in pain.

When I opened them up again, I noticed that the room was dark, making it hard for me to see who the hell pushed me into this funky smelling room but not hard enough for me to see the outline of the person. I clenched my fists at my sides and scowled. Oh, this!

"What a lovely day to someone up!" I shouted sarcastically as I shoved the person in front of me away from me, "Who the do you think you are?!"

I heard a light scoff from in front of me and before I could regret anything (because wow this guy might be a psycho killer or someone who's been stalking me for years and decided to make a move today and I totally just cussed him out and I still haven't met Lee Joon yet and oh god I'm going to die aren't I), an arm was pushed up against my neck, restraining me from moving.

“Who the do you think you are, twerp?” Said person spat.

Oh, .

Oh, no.

I know that voice. I know that "nickname."

Oh, me. This is worse than a psychotic stalker slash killer.

"You didn't think I'd just let you go after today, right?"

O-Okay, you can do this, Kyungsoo. You can do this. Take a couple of breaths and don't stutter. Don't stutter, boy, don't stutter!

I let out a tiny laugh and patted Kai's arm, squirming around lightly in his hold, "I-I mean, why wouldn't y-you?" Seriously, Kyungsoo? You had one ing job!

"Aw," Kai cooed, "but I really thought that you'd want to come over to my place today after all the trouble you've caused."

Wait.

What?

I widened my eyes slightly in confusion and picked my head up to look at the area I thought Kai's face would be.

"I-I heard that wrong, didn't I?"

The smirk on Kai’s face and the sudden press of his body against mine said completely otherwise. ing .

“Why, you don’t want to?”

“A-A-Am I ing crazy?!” I stuttered profusely, feeling my face heat up. He was so close that I could feel his breath on my face.

Kai shrugged and stepped away from me, “Yeah, crazy for me.” He answered nonchalantly, as if he already knew the answer.

I bit my lip to prevent myself from saying anything else that would embarrass me, because yeah, he was so ing right about that.

Kai grabbed my chin, tilting my head from side to side as if observing me.

“I hope you know that I’m not leaving you alone from now on, twerp.”

Twerp, twerp, twerp. If he calls me it one more, I swear to god, I'm going to ing--

"Did you hear me, twerp?"

This ing—

“First of all, I’m not a ing twerp! And second of all, I did nothing to you!”

Kai raised an eyebrow at that.

“Do you have short-term memory loss? Did you already forget the ruckus you started at lunch?" I opened my mouth in disbelief.

“The ruckus I started?! For 's sake, I called you a ing Greek God, you ! You’re the one who’s stupid enough to not know that!”

“…Greek God. How the hell is that a compliment?”

I facepalmed.

“You—oh dear god, you’re the dumbest dip I’ve ever met in my entire life. Congrats to you. Can I leave now?”

“Are you serious? no.”

“What the hell do you want now?!”

When I didn't get an immediate answer, I put my hand on my hip and clicked my tongue.

"The clock is ticking, you tard."

Kai cleared his throat and took a deep breath.

“I… my friend, Sehun. You know him, right?”

I squinted my eyes at him, “Who doesn't know him?”

Another pause.

"Oh my ing god! Speak!"

Kai clenched his fists and I rolled my eyes. He was obviously trying to hold in his temper.

“He wants the blondie’s phone number,” He continued through clenched teeth, “He told me I had to get his phone number by tonight or else he’s going to have my balls—I mean—oh, it."

"And who the hell is "blondie"?" Kai stared at me as if I was stupid.

"The kid that was with you at lunch!"

"Why the hell are you shouting at me!"

"I doubt you know any other blonde kids! Are you stupid!"

"That "kid" is older than you! Show some respect!"

"Shut the hell up!"

"You shut the hell up!"

Kai and I both scoffed and folded our arms over our chests.

After calming down a bit, I looked at Kai again.

"So... Luhan finally gained the attention of 94, huh?" I asked out loud.

Kai nodded in response, "I guess."

"And… what can you do for me if I give you the number?”

“What?”

I shrugged, feigning innocence, “I can’t give you my friend’s phone number so easily. I'd basically be telling you guys that it’s okay to with him—or him. Either way, he's ed.” 

Kai was silent as he chewed on his lip.

“Fine, fine! I’ll do anything, okay!”

I snorted. Was Sehun really that scary or something?

“Really?”

“Yes, now give it to me!”

I grabbed a pen from my pocket and held my hand out.

"Okay, give me your hand."

Kai was hesitant once again before he put his hand on top of mine. When our hands made contact, I felt my heart beat a little faster. It's cold. I clutched the pen tightly in my other hand as I unconsciously squeezed his hand lightly. 

"What the hell are you doing?" Kai asked in annoyance and slight curiosity.

I pulled my hand away quickly, as if I was burned, and shoved the pen into his hand.

“J-Just kidding.Tell Sehun to be a man and ask Luhan for it instead."

 

With that, I walked away with a heart beating way too fast for it to be considered normal.