ALIVE

GROWN

Alive..

I’m Feelin’ so Alive Alive Alive~

(U know what chu got to do Throw yo hands in the air if u feel it too)~

Alive Alive Alive~

I’m feelin’ so ALIVE~~

The whole room echoeing with Jun.k voices. He loves music so much. He care and shows passion toward music just like there are no tomorrow. He own his own music studio for his hobby as song maker. Just like one of silent mysterious person, Jang Wooyoung whose own his dancing studio also for his hobby that is dancing. Here comes the coincidently thing  which Junho also loves dancing and always come to that dancing studio and give this opportunity to Wooyoung to make a close relation with Junho.

“urgh..damn sweating so much” complained Junho after tired dancing for almost 4 hours non stop.

“so what’s plan after this? Games orr..??”asked Wooyoung try to bait Junho.

“oh did u have a plan with Nichkhun hyung after this..i guessed he miss u so much” Junho avoided.

“ahh..nae..we have a date” smiled Wooyoung after his baiting is failed completely.

“hyunggg..someone is coming!” shouted Junho. Nichkhun make his step slowly towards Wooyoung while Junho waving his right hand to them as goodbye sign.

“so..we will have an ice cream date today..at Namsan Tower..do u like it??” asked Nichkhun.

“of course..lets go my prince” Wooyoung quickly grabbed Nichkhun’s soft hand.

 

Playboy..

Yeap. Thats what we called Wooyoung in his school. He in loves with Nichkhun but playing try to bait his junior,Junho. Not only Junho but almost all know about Wooyoung’s bad flirt attitude. He seems kind-hearted but only on purpose. Nichkhun try to control his lover time by time.

“Woo..can i ask u something??”asked Nickhun carefully.

“boo??”asked him back. “can u please stop flirt with Junho??hurm..yeap i know u did for fun..but not all people understand u” said Nichkhun carefully.

“ohho..at least u understand me my prince khun” answered him back.

“lately i saw JUNBROS always fought because of you” sighed Nichkhun. “me??” smiled Wooyoung.

“i dont do it as purpose..Junho is too weaker with me or maybe Minjun hyung is too sensitive with my play” answered Wooyoung bluntly.

“can u please listen to my words?” asked Nichkhun started to feel the burning. “nae..but i still wont stop it” answered Wooyoung confidently. “wae??what’s your big purpose then??did u really love Junho as u cant stop flirting him and started to messy with JUNBROS??” asked Nichkhun angrily. He cant hold back and resist this one boy. He pushed Wooyoung angrily and Wooyoung startled a bit and almost felt. He grabbed Wooyoung’s neck with his both hand and warned him “so if u dont want to stop i will bite it here..say u will stop flirt..SAY..PALLI!!!” “no i wont” resisted Wooyoung. Suddenly Wooyoung feels a hot liquid comes on his right neck. Yes its blood. And Khun wont stop bite him too like hungry vampire that night.

 

 

 

 

Horror..

The fact is Minjun loves horror movies which opposite with Junho who doesnt like at all horror movies. Junho just love thrills and speedy things like roller coaster and drifting car. Both have different personality. Minjun is protective caring hyung while Junho is the one need to care of.

Minjun is the one that cant throws his own feeling outside but Junho mostly and easily to cry,angry and shows his feeling towards people. Minjun is the romantic predator type but Junho for sure is the prey and shy type.

“hyung..are u sure horror movie tonight??” asked Junho with low voice while holding the cinema tickets. “yes..if u scared..dont worry i’m here” said Minjun proudly. “but..how..how..if..if..the ghosts really went out and eat me??” asked Junho with trembling voice. “no..they wont..i’m the chief here..they will listen to me” answered Minjun with bright smile.

“since we had more time before the movie how about shopping??” suggested Minjun.

“hurm..a brilliant idea from my panda hyung” said Junho. Yeap..when it comes to shopping its JUNBROS day. Both love shopping and insterested in fashion. After spending time for shopping about 1hour they went into the room cinema.

“hyung..can u cover my eyes if the ghost went out??” asked Junho. “ohho..more than that my baby” answered him back.

“OMG what the..” Minjun got surprised after the ghost suddenly showing up. At the same time he heard someone crying beside him. Then he just realized its Junho. He’s crying~~

“hey..its nothing..sshh..the ghost is gone now” consoled Minjun softly. He placed his one hand on Junho’s back head and the other hand busy wiped Junho’s tears. The pure tears slowly coming down from the small eyes..down to the chubby cheek and before it went to the lips..one hot lips touch the other wet lips like nobody else there. In the end they kissing till the end of the movie.

 

Dinner..

The master chef of tonight is Taecyeon. He invited his best friends Nichkhun which lives opposite to his room in his apartment,Minjun his college friend and Chansung his lover. While Minjun brought Junho and Nichkhun asked Wooyoung to come too. Taecyeon planned to set barbeque tonight. He going to show his cooking skills tonight.

“so lets eat guys since everyone are here and my steak is done” shuttled Taecyeon.

“hurm..mashisyoyeo~~mashiddaa~~” praised Chansung towards Taecyeon while holding one piece of the steak on his right hand. “so well now u can open restaurant too..and our big eater Channie will come everyday and served there right or...being served..” said Minjun and make the other members laughed with his words. “ahaha..u are right and i wil restrict for guys only there..no !!!” replied Taecyeon.

 

Diet..

Junho which is on diet slowly went away from that crowd without others realizing. On the other hand, Nichkhun is busy searching for his Wooyoung which also suddenly left the dining place which really beside the pool. He searched everywhere around that big apartment..the garden..the other pool behind..even he asked for the guard if he saw one boy sneaking back home. But the guard said no so Wooyoung for sure still around this huge apartment.

“hyunggg..andwe..andwe..”  Junho start to cry. He had been dragged into one room in this apartment by his senior Wooyoung. “if u wont stop crying i will u” warned Wooyoung.

“hyunggg..please stop this..dont flirt me anymore..Minjun hyung will angry if u did like this to me” Junho begged. “ohho..ok now where your lovely Minjun??he doesnt care u at all!! You just his toy,Junho!!how come the perfect Minjun will love the always weakers Junho??” Wooyoung start to become evil. His eye glared sharply to Junho’s skinny body. Even their body almost the same size but still Wooyoung will dominated this game. He start to pinch Junho’s and make Junho groaned. He play with Junho’s lips while tears from Junho’s eye non-stop drowning to his chubby cheek. “hey,dont cry baby” Wooyoung console with low voice. His evil side start to show.

 

Damn..

Hot liquid warming his mouth for a moment. His body had been dragged towards the other side of the bed hardly. Before he got a leg to stand himself,he got punched on his left eye. Auw..its hurt, but his smiling still crowning his lips. He loves it. He likes it. He..himself dont know why he love the feel being beat by someone just when his blood non stop coming from his mouth.

“u desevered it baby” said Nichkhun while holding Wooyoung up.

“hurm..wao..congrats..you are really expert in ruined anything right??” said Taecyeon cynicaly.

“hyung..where’s Minjun and..??” asked Chansung excitedly. “in that room??only them??” asked Chansung curiously. “yeap..and you are my next” said Taecyeon with full ways. “next??next what??” asked Chansung again. “my next prey” said Taecyeon which then makes Chansung run away from all the predators. Chansung try to left the room but in a moment he find himself in the other room with Taecyeon.

“dont worry baby i wont make u cry like Wooyoung did” said Taecyeon romantically.

“erk..but i’m..i’m..i’m..i’m HUNGRY now!!!” moaned Chansung.

That night went slowly just like they know and gave a precious time for JUNBROS,,KHUNWOO and TAECSUNG to create a beautiful night to form a heaven day.

GOODNIGHT~