TRUE SWAG

GROWN

True swag..

Listen~

No love, no music, no shove. no scenic~
This way and that way, all puppets, no fun~

Pump it, stomp it, haters just knocking~
All the people know I’m a 2 o’clock clock this~

Can this flow tell you that I must be fly~
This beat will take you, I’mma take you so high~

Sold out, everybody wish so~
When you’re sold out, everybody knows you~~

The unique heaven voice echoing the whole studio proudly. It had been a year Minjun attached to his lovely studio. He loves to compose songs just like Taecyeon who had been go there recently too. They become more closer than before and sometimes this two guys cant avoid their awkward feelings when together.

“hey can u knock knock first before enter mr.okcat?” mumbled Minjun to Taecyeon who just enter the studio room. “ok I will” he replied while go out from that room and enter back again after knocking the door.

“hey palli listen to this..i’ve been record this song for you” said Minjun.

“for me?wait..really??did u have an intention on me lately???” asked Taecyeon surprised. “no..no..kyaa~how dare u?” replied Minjun while try to push Taecyeon’s forehead with his two fingers. “so for who this song??” asked Taecyeon back while grabbing Minjun’s fingers before touching his forehead. “yaa~~babo-yaa..i said..for you..erm..for you” said Minjun. “ouh..really?but why suddenly??” asked Taecyeon with his shocking eyes.

“must u need the reason for this?” asked Minjun back with low voice. “ohho..of course baby..u must..” before Taecyeon finished his line he feels sweets slippery lips touch his lips. Instead of shocking he cant find any strength to push the body that totally smaller than him and he just hold on the moment for a while. He knew how to enjoy because he feels some kind of feelings too towards Minjun. In fact both of them always together lately and almost forgotten their own partners for a moment.

 

Couch..

They cant control their desire. From the chair to the couch. From the lips down to the neck.. each other s. Both totally shirtless. They need now. Its hard to choose whose will become dominant because both are wild. Minjun laying his six packs onto Taecyeon pefect abs. Both kissed aggressively with such a loud breathe. Minjun choose to open Taecyeon’s belt first following the blue jeans. Now the game is began and both playing give and take hardly till the end.

 

 

PRANKKKKKKK!!!!!!!

The sounds banging the whole kitchen. They still cant believe the words that had been out from Wooyoung’s mouth. Its like a bridge to the hell for both of Chansung and Junho. Nichkhun quickly cleaned the pieces of broken glass while Wooyoung try to calm Chansung and Junho. Like usual tears coming down first from Junho’s small eye.

“are u sure what u guys saw actually?” asked Chansung try to calm himself.

“and..this is not the first time we saw it..they..they did once too in..studio room” said Wooyoung slowly. “and..i think that just desire..yeap..no love perhaps” continued Wooyoung. “ how u really sure?tsk..tsk..tsk” asked Junho while crying hardly. “as we knew both of them definitely dominant..maybe they cant avoid especially when they are just together” said Nichkhun. “don’t make any conclusion..first..we must meet and talk with them first..and I will set the date” continued Nichkhun. “stop crying Junho..u make me want to your tears” jokes Wooyoung try to calm the situation.

 

Hatred..

The feeling comes from Junho’s heart when he heard what Wooyoung just tell him last week. He never ever want to meet Minjun with his fully annoying heart toward Minjun. But the date had set. They must solved it face to face. In the other side Minjun feel hesitated to go meet his Junho. He knew Junho will totally reject him after that incident. But he cant do anything because Taecyeon also totally immersed with him.

Lately they had too often and spent most of their time together without realizing each other partner.

“wao..u guys look nice though baby” said Wooyoung to both Chansung and Junho but his eyes quickly glanced to Junho. “hurm..i think they are on the way..and Taecyeon may be late a bit because he had something to do” said Nichkhun while kicked Wooyoung’s leg for flirting Junho just now. He feels the jealousy arousing. After a few minutes waiting, Wooyoung went to the toilet to do some business after his breakfast just now.

“erm..guys..i’m going toilet” said Junho and walk his leg to the toilet. While Minjun who just entered the front hall followed Junho quietly after saw him went to the toilet.

“hey baby..they arrived already?” asked Wooyoung while cleaning his hand in the sink.

“no..but..Wooyoung-ah”called Junho. “nae..bo??” asked Wooyoung back. “why u keep calling me baby even u already had Nichkhun??does not he will get angry to u??and did u actually really want me to be your baby??” asked Junho. Weird feeling comes with worry mind arousing Minjun who just peeping behind the toilet’s door. He can saw totally the situation. “oh..Nichkhun my prince..so he cant be my baby instead he called me baby..he won’t angry for sure cause he knew u will never do anything to me for sure..hehe” replied Wooyoung. “why are u so sure??” asked Junho back. “bo?” answered Wooyoung with a little shocked. “one thing u not aware Wooyoungiee..my little inside” said Junho and take a step towards Wooyoung.

Revenge..

This is totally revenge. Junho make step by step slowly towards Wooyoung who had a same body size with him. Wooyoung flustered a bit and take a few step behind.

Junho quickly pushed Wooyoung shoulder against the wall. Wooyoung totally in a shocked situation but he just waiting what Junho want to do next. Junho chubby hand slowly open up Wooyoung’s shirt’s button one by one. He done Wooyoung’s lips and now their tongue fold together in one mouth. Junho bite Wooyoung’s and made his ex school senior moaned a bit. Although Wooyoung a bit surprised with that.

“Junho-ah lets stop..maybe they had arrive” said Wooyoung worry Nichkhun will see.

“but..but I’m not done..i need..” replied Junho while buttoned and zipped down Wooyoung’s blue jeans. Yeap..he found himself thrown away by his lovely Minjun now he craved for ..and Wooyoung is the right person now. But in the other side Minjun who had seen clearly all the scene almost had the heart attack. Its not like Junho he knew before. He’s different. He’s can be dominant and what’s more important he did with another man. At first he blamed himself before went to met Junho. He regret did with Taecyeon but now things were changing. Junho can live without him. Junho can survive without his love. Perhaps Junho fall in love with Wooyoungie’s flirting way.

Quickly he walk his leg away from that place and almost felt down after bumping one shoulder in the front door.

“hey..where are u going?” asked Taecyeon who just arrived. “I’m done..and don’t tell anyone anything u see now..even my presence..” said Minjun and left Taecyeon.

“hurm..annyeong..mianhe I’m late” said Taecyeon while his mind still thinking Minjun just now. Clearly in front of him was Junho with messy hair and Wooyoung with crumpled shirt. Nichkhun’s eye on him and Chansung who looks a bit moody but still looks cool in suit. “gwenchana..hurm..seem u are not with Minjun today..” said Chansung directly towards Taecyeon. “oh so..but I cant concentrate on our discussion because of Junho’s messy hair” pointed Taecyeon try to run away. “yeap that always my style don’t bother me..please solve your problem yourself” replied Junho annoyed. “how can I’m not bothering u when Wooyoung look like he just had finished the war completely” pointed Taecyeon again and he thinks he about to knew what had happened just now. “how did u know?” asked Wooyoung back with a big surprised and he almost believe that Taecyeon saw him with Junho in toilet just now. “did u see..see..us?” asked Wooyoung bluntly.

“no..but I guessed so..SO HOW DARE YOU??” asked Taecyeon while grabbing Wooyoung’s shirt colar with anger. “hey stop the fussing..its not me..its him seduced me first and why u must angry??did u love Junho too orr perhaps..Minjun??” asked Wooyoung while all eyes pointed to Junho. Now its become more trouble.

The date became messy. The problems become complicated. Just like life what we did we will be judge by people around..the goods we take..the bad we throw away.