GAME OVER

GROWN

Game Over..

Its totally over now..all become messy and horrible. Nothing can be solved. It become more worst and terrible. Mixed feelings come inside. Memories playing like a thunder light in his eyes. Thats what Minjun feels and suffering now.

He throw his light body onto the comfy bed. He just need to close his eyes and sleep now. All burdened will flying away even for a while.

 

The next morning..

The knock knock sound from his door room just awake him from his sleep. He get up from his bed and opened the door.

“good morning minjunnie hyung” greet Nichkhun with his wide smile.

“oh..how u got into my house?and u coming here alone?” asked Minjun half awaken.

“no..we came together” said Wooyoung excitedly.

“oh..annyeong wooyoung-ah” greet Minjun with his forced smile.

“Minjun hyung lets have breakfast first and after this..” before Wooyoung finished his words suddenly someone knocked the door while all eyes in the house focused on one small body standing regretly in front of the front door.

“oh annyeong..mianhe I’m late” said Junho with low voice.

“hey nuneo ya where chansunggie??” asked Nichkhun.

“he’s on the way..with..with taec” answered Junho.

“am I did a housewarming party now?” pissed Minjun.

“ahha..sorry for not telling you first but we planned something secretly” said Nichkhun. “bo??” asked Minjun back.

“we planned to go Tokyo..ur favourite place Minjun-ah” said Wooyoung.

“oh..jinjja..but waeyo suddenly??” aksed Minjun.

“cause we need some rest and HOLIDAY!!!” screaming Wooyoung loudly which then Nichkhun poked his head softly.

“ah..so u guys already packed in your things n bought me a plane ticket?” asked Minjun.

“nae..” answered Junho. That was the first word come out from his mouth after a few minutes and his eyes screening like a puppy in front of Minjun eyes begging for forgiveness.

 

In a plane..

Like was destined Khunwoo..Taecchan and Junbros sat on a partner seat.

“hurm..prince khun can we shared earphone together??” asked Wooyoung.

“of course baby..here for you” answered Nichkhun with his angel smile.

“hyung..did u see my phone??” asked Chansung while searching everywhere around his seat.

“ya~baboya~inside my pocket..u r so forgetful..u give me just know when u buying your Americano at the airport..how forgetful my baby channie” answered Taecyeon while patting Chansung head.

“ah..ah mianhe..oppa.. “ said Chansung with his naughty eyes.

“bo??opaa??dont called me oppa..but “chagiya”..hehe” said Taecyeon while giggled happily.

Meanwhile, no voice come from that the very front partner seat. Both decided to keep in silent mode. But it become more awkward if the silent mode still goes on.

“are u not sleepy??” asked Minjun try to break the silent.

“I am but..cant sleep..the light is too bright..hmphh” answered Junho with sleepy voice.

“hurm..do u want eye mask?? So u can sleep comfortably” suggest Minjun while searching his eye mask in his leopard bag.

“gwenchanayeo..i can sleep if I’m too sleepy..dont worry” said Junho while closing his eyes. He try to sleep just to avoid to the very silent mode. He clasped his hand to distinguished the coldness. From a moment suddenly he feels warm soft hand grabbed his hand tightly to share the coldness.

“aish u cant sleep though..” mumbled Minjun while slowly grabbed and hold Junho’s head towards his chest into his leather jacket.

 

Tokyo holiday time..

Tokyo was the favourite place for Junho and Minjun. This place also where’s makes them into a couple long time ago which they had their first kiss here. Now they come again here visit their memories.

“junho-ya last time u bought an ice-cream here right??” asked Nichkhun.

“yeap..lets go there together..i want to get some too” suggest Junho to everyone.

“nae..lets go..chuballl!!!” said Wooyoung excitedly after heard the word ice cream which was his most favourite food.

“but..but..but I need to pee first..mianhe guys” said Chansung awkwardly.

“ya~ya~ya..why u love to spoils our mood..ah I cant wait for that ice cream” said Wooyoung angrily.

“aishh..your ice cream wont run away!” said Taecyeon try to back up his Chanana.

“uuuuuuu..” teasing the others knowing that Taecyeon sure want to back up his Chansung from being scolded.

 

Taecchan night..

“thank you for protect me a lot just now taec-ah” said Chansung.

“ohho..no biggie..thats my job..to protect u the little giant to the end” said Taecyeon.

“ya~y I’m a little giant??dont want..i’m a chanana” said Chansung madly.

“u r chanana to the others too but u r a little giant to me..u forgetful..even ur size is the biggest among them but u r maknae..u cant manage urself properly..u need me even not always but I’m sure u need me my chan-ah” confessed Taecyeon.

“yeap..i agree I need u but not on a fashion taste..u r the most horrible one..hahaha” said Chansung jokingly.

“bo??fine!!i’m not cooking for u tonight!!” said Taecyeon angrily.

“ah..ah..mianhe oppa!!oppss chagiya..hehe~” said Chansung with his pity face.

 

Khunwoo night..

“ah khunnie gomawo for buying me ice cream just now” said Wooyoung happily.

“gwenchanayeo..u r my baby..not just ice cream..more than that I can give u baby” said Nichkhun try to seduce Wooyoung.

“ohho don’t seduce me hyung..u know that I’ll 100% melting on u” said Wooyoung.

“yeap..i know that so that I did” said Nichkhun while closed his face towards Wooyoung’s bubbly face. They can feel each other breathe in an ways.

“Wooyoung-ah I know u just play but don’t ever try to disturb them again..and Junho he’s weak inside..he’s A blood type and u B blood type..sure u love to interrupt the shy and sensitive one..i forgive u before for what u did..i never scolded on u..i give ur independence lifestyle so that u can appreciate me more..but sometimes I disappointed with what u did..please don’t makes me sad and worried again..promise me!” confessed Nichkhun.

“nae..mianhe..i cant control my hormones sometimes..mianhe..i can promise u but u also must promise me too.” Said Wooyoung.

“Bo??bo??” asked Nichkhun back.

“buy me an ice cream again tomorrow..hehehe” answered Wooyoung happily.

 

Junbros night..

“I’m sorry for what I did with Wooyung hyung before” said Junho with low voice.

“hurm..gwenchanayeo..my false too..let myself seduced by taec” said Minjun.

“ohho..u remembered our first kiss here??” asked Junho.

“nae..of course..u seems really shocked that time..and ur face really looks like chilli pepper..and the day of tomorrow ur life seems messy just with my kiss..hahahaha” said Minjun try to tease Junho.

“I’ll let u know how I feel that time” said Junho.

“how?” asked Minjun. Suddenly he feels warm soft lips touched his lips. Not just that. The other tongue try to twingled with his tongue. Seems desperate but he loves it so much. More to miss it..miss the kiss..miss the lips..miss the tongue so much.

“that’s how I feel that time” Junho said while one of his hand try to ed Minjun’s shirt and on that day he decided to makes his first move not giving Minjun a chance to seduced him.

“nuneo-ya saranghae..u r the most precious person in my life..i’ll always be by ur side..forever” confessed Minjun.

“nae nado Minjun-ah..saranghae..forever” said Junho lovely and the night began.

 

FOREVER..

That’s how the story began. That’s how the love blossom. Friendship just like a “ship” with “friends” ride on it. We would never get a same “ship” if there are different “friends” live with us. 6 will become one. That’s what lead to love. Lets define love. Its too subjective. Love is what makes people knowing and trusting each other. Love what makes someone caring towards each other..love what brings on tears and joys. Love create a forever. Forever keep on the story which then memories keep in the past and the future try to meet forever. That’s how the story end.