HOT

GROWN

 

Hot..

Sun is burning proudly on the rooftop of JYP art high school. Summer break is just finished and a lot of students start whining about the not enough breaks for them. Kringgggggg~~~The 1st peroid is just finished.

“ah..i’m suppose shirtless today..it’s too hot..i’m dying” Junho mumble silently.

“hey..nuneo what about dance class after this??have u made any practice last night??” Chansung try to poke Junho’s slim waist but Junho is too fast to avoid that.

“nah..how about skipped it??” suggest Junho.

“erk..where??” Chansung asked back.

“Homie” Junho answered with his smile eye.

 

Homie..

One nice arcade just about 500m from their school. The reason why Junho and Chansung love that place is not just they got free entrance for playing there but this place also owned by Taecyeon, Chansung’s lover.

“hurm..nuneo let’s just back to school..we might skipped another period” Chansung grinned his teeth.

“aigoo..let’s play another few minutes..have fun” Junho answered bluntly.

“but…” Chansung can’t finished his words when he failed to console Junho whose too absorbed with his game.

Creekkkk~~~ One muscular body just pulled the door and entered that arcade.

“is it not your school period time??” Taecyeon asked seriously.

“yeap..and yes we are going..and bye hyung!!!” answered Junho quickly and grabbed Chansung’s hand. Chansung give a quick glance to Taecyeon. His heart suddenly pounding faster not with usual rhythm.

 

JYP art university..

Special place recruit from successful JYP art high school student. Either success from academic aspect or sports. But it’s different when it comes to Nichkhun. He got entered there by his golden family life. He is from Thailand and raised in king family. His prince charming face makes all woman fainted or maybe melting in unconditional love. His attitude goes well with his face. Kind-hearted and good in any sports.

“did u see okcat??” asked Minjun to Nichkhun which busy smiling to those every woman that walk in front of them.

“ah..he went to his arcade” answered Nichkhun.

“for??” Minjun asked with full curious.

“i don’t know too..either visiting or playing maybe..orrrr…Chansung” guessing Nichkhun

“ah..i missed him” Minjun murmuring himself. It have been 2 weeks he didn’t meet his lover,Junho. He just sticked with his thousands literature assignment and now he started burdened his empty heart without meet Junho for the whole 2 weeks.

 

Shopping..

Two tall muscular man just holding hand together and one average stylish man just walking behind them slowly. Usually we called JUNBROS day when it comes to shopping. But today Minjun going sulky for the whole day. His dark circle almost appeared when depressions comes.

The two man in front him enjoyed dates while he stucked behind when Junho cancelled their dates today because of some school projects.

“hyung..come in and see if this pants is suitable with me” asked Chansung loudly in dressing room.

“nae..” answered Minjun with low voice. But before he went into the room, Taecyeon pushed Minjun aside and said with his deep voice “it’s totally me!”.

“hyung!” Chansung almost chock his throat. “what are you doing here?i called Minjun hyu...” before Chansung finished his words suddenly soft wet lips land on his thicky pure lips.

“sshh! It’s my time. You owe me.” Taecyeon both hands grabbed Chansung’s waist hardly and pulled him behind. They kissing with no end.

Minjun getting bored with their drama and in the end he left messaged to Taecyeon that he went to karaoke bar there.

 

Shocking..

It’s not supposed to be seen today but he saw two small men with black shirt playing games in one of arcade really opposite with the karaoke bar. It’s Junho and his school senior,Wooyoung. Junho and Chansung both in 2nd grade while Wooyoung in 3rd grade. Junho and Chansung are classmates so they are forgive for playing together but now it’s Wooyoung,Junho no relation at all other than his school senior.

“so now you left me and play with other hyung!!!congrats..i’m proud of enough damn !!!” shout Minjun angrily in front of two shocking boys.

“oh no..it’s misunderstanding..i..i..” before Junho finished explaining Minjun run back and left them behind.

“don’t go” Wooyoung grabbed Junho chubby left hand.

“no..no..i must explained to him” answered Junho with teary eyes.

 

Love..

Junho runs with full speed to Minjun. Finally he saw Minjun’s back. He followed and shouted Minjun’s name. But he is completely ignored by Minjun. His tears slowly coming down to his white chubby cheek. It’s not supposed to be happened. It’s all started when Wooyoung met him in the hallways of his class after his finished his school project. At first he didn’t want to go but after hearing the word “arcade” his mind go blank and follow Wooyoung to that shopping complex.

“oh wao..now what’s going on??and..hye nuneo!!” awkward silent arousing there.

“let’s eat..i’m hungry..hey nuneo..why..why are you crying??” Chansung surprised with that awkward situation and he fastly zipped his pants after out from that dressing room.

“and now..let’s explained what are just happening now??and why suddenly nuneo are here??”asked Taecyeon calmly after they choose the most behind seat in that restaurant.

“no need explained..he’s playing cheating and now whose gonna tell the story..THE CHEATER!!!” Minjun answered angrily.

“hurm..let’s just shut your spicy mouth for a moment and well yeah let’s listen first” Taecyeon try to calm down the situation.

Night..

Chansung and Taecyeon already fall asleep while holding hands. Minjun drive slowly while once in a while glanced to his side to his cute melon, Junho. Junho can’t closed his eyes but his body already game over because he crying for the whole day. Suddenly Junho’s phone is ringing.

“mmm..yes..i’ve no school tomorrow and it’s Sunday you should or must know at least” he off the phone and sighed. His mother never care of him and not like Chansung’s mother. His mother left him behind and sometimes once a month he back home just to make sure he’s not running away like his noona. He sicked enough of his mom. When his mom left him he not crying at all because he had a really nice chingu,Chansung,considerate brother like Taecyeon and Nichkhun and sometimes caring senior like Wooyoung which he knew Wooyoung is owned by Nichkhun. The most important person is the one beside him right now, Minjun.

“so you want to back home now??” Minjun asked Junho after he drove that two tall man back to Taecyeon’s apartment. Taecyeon and Nichkhun stay together. Both are damn rich. One own apartment and arcade and the other one owned sports complex and many sport cars.

“hurm..” answered Junho with low voice.

“ok let’s just sleep in my house..nobody there’s as well or you want to play with my Audrey if u bored” suggested Minjun. Audrey was his cute black puppy. And as well no answer from Junho.

“let’s pretend nothing happened and I’m sorry for scolding u just now..my bad” Minjun apologized finally.

“I need to sleep now..hurm..goodnight..hyung~” Junho said lazily. After a few minutes,he felt someone holding him up to a nice heaven room. He loves that smooth hand that held him. After his body touch the big smooth comfortable bed, he feels someone kissed his forehead down to his nose down to his lips and finally reached his y neck. He loves that skinship. Then a few minutes later both are fall asleep in a cool nice room while hugging tightly each other. Both surely are in heaven. GOODNIGHT~