im gay

crying in the middle of seoul

- Mimi's room -
"I have to tell you something"
"Yes kyu, something serious you got me like, almost murdered me?"
"I-I think I um ... feel something to -"
  Mimi  interrupted, he looks serious, "It's okay kyu, our love is mutual, I love you too."
Mimi leaned on  kyu when his Eyes closed, he leaned for a kiss.
" mi I'm sorry , I meant  kimchi , are you gay ? " – " that’s great !! , I don’t know what I am , i-m a freak ! "mimi burst in tears
" I am sorry kyu , I didn’t want to , i-im – im so-soo-sorry "He mumbled  and didn’t noticed kyu
got out to get sungmin , he can totally help !! pabo cho kyuhyun , pabo .
As kyu got out kimchi rushed onto crying zhou mi ,locking the door behind her , while sungmin trying to get in to the room .
" mimi what's wrong ? are you ok ? what happened ? "
"im ok " – " SHUT THE UP YOU ARENT , what happened ? you can tell me anything you know it " – " I think im a freak , I think I might be gay , I don’t wanna make any drama kimchi "
" baby you are not a freak , its ok to be gay  " she huuged him care fully when kyu got in the room , not letting sngmin in . he looked at her hugging mi like a baby and making him fell safe in her arms , he was absolutely in love with her. she looked like a mother this pose.
" kyu im sorry , im not really in love with you kyu, I just wanted to kiss a boy to find out how It will be , to see if im really gay " – before kyu could react ,  kimchi said " honey , you don’t need to make a kiss , thing just happened, you can't plan it , when the moment is right it will happened . "
" its ok mimi , don’t worry about it " 
" ho my , I  got tears on youre shirt kimchi , im so sorry "
" let all got out for drinks " kyu suggested . " I need to talk to you kimchi  – about him "
he pointed at sungmin.
They both got into a small room . " whats up with mini ?  "
" he want to tell you in praivet " mini got in the room .
Kyu held him and whisperd in his ear " you can do it . im right here"
She was head over heels for hem , he looked  like a dad this pose.
" im gay /: " –  " baby this is ok , you are ok , i love you "
kimchi hugged him hard and kyu joined , they looked like a family .
" hi kimchi , you need to go the salon " kyu said as he looked on her rooths for up ,
he was 8 c"m taller then her. 
"' I remembered ! "  sungmin surprised  kyu , " you allowed me to do youre hair ,
I got cooler and scissors – " kimchi interrupted , " let do it ! " she took aa sit as sungmin warped  a towel around her neck ,
Kyu was shoked and mimi , siwon and leeteuk joined hem .
" are you for real ? " mimi asked and kyu joined hem , " are you ing kidding me? Kimchi don’t  that " suungmin shoved evey one out and started working on kimchi , who trusted him .
" DONE " sungmin proudly said , looking at his master piece .
He have he a long kara , and didn’t munched he is taking her to her  original hair color , blond .
(you can look for "park gyuri blonde "  on google images, the pic she sits in a car , exacly that .)
Now our heroin was blonde as natural , bright brown eyes , she looked like she was born in korea , not Toronto , just  like henry and simon & martina. " sungmin what have you done ?"
"what you don’t like ? " – " love it . just surprised …how will kyu react ? "
– " we go out to the living room and we can find out !! "
-" wait , does anyone exapte kyu knows yore gay ? " -" no "
" when are you going to tell them ? " - " i dont know , but lets show them you already !! "
Sungmin pushed  her to the living room , well the midea is gonna be crazy about it .
" GUYS , my master piece !! " – " what are you think ? " she said shyly ,
and about imdeatly kyuhyun kneeled befor her.
" YOU !!! " and a shoe was FLYING  towards kimchi. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guy !! thank you for reading my story , I hope you enjoyed,
I hade fun wirting this one , just saying , we ganna have a couple ,
Boy and a boy ? a boy and a girl ? or a girl and a girl ?
The answer will surprise you . I heart you all , thank you , again !!