you have US

crying in the middle of seoul
When the tall man held her hand and went with our heroine to his dorm ,
he received a warm welcomeing.
 "?Is she okay?", "Who is she?"
leetuek asked as he sat her on the sofa and gave her a blanket ,tea and lots of smiles.
"I do not know her name but she ran in snow, is a short clothes I could not leave her freezing outside!",
"It's okay, I understand that you and your argument, but what the media think?"
 "Super junior adopts a stray girl?" 
Our heroine stood, she refused to be called "a stray girl."
"Im not a stary girl!" And started crying, "im heartbroken, and he decided to
 bring me here by force i never asked to come here !!"
 Her knees gave up and she found herself crying on the floor.
"I'm sorry, I'm really sorry, that was rude, do you forgive me? please"
"It's okay, I'm sorry, I must go." - "Where exactly?" The tall man said.
"Motel. I guess"
"Are you crazy? Any motel in Seoul full of bedbugs and ticks."
"I have no other choice."
you can spend the night here and tomorrow we'll think of something. "
"You sure you want me here? I do not even know your name."
 
The room was silent, each member introduced himself, some came and huge our
heroine of our story,some kissed her hand, indeed a very warm welcome.
"im leetuke , and im so so sorry for the stupidn thing i said."
hes eyes showed deep regret. "its really is ok , we are ok ! "
he wanted to bow befor her but he stoped hem and huged him.
" this thing happend (: " , " miss , what is youre name ? "
" dont call me miss,im not that old , my name is kim choi Yuri . "
" youre name sounds kinda like kimchi , thats hilarious " -the tall man said.
he was so handsome , he was tall , Obviously , he had brownish redish hair ,
 was the most beautiful hair color she had ever seen, and she was born a blonde.
"My name kyuhyun, Kimchi your a sweetheart."
"You are aware of being a pain in the ?"
"Oh, kimchi, thank you! <3 , arent you cold ?"
He pointed to the short clothes of the heroine of our story and began to pull her into his room. 
He closed the door behind him and gave her a bright green sweatpants and a
.T-shirt that belonged to him. 
"Guys, it's time to watch the news together," leeteuk called from the living room" 
"Go ahead, change your clothes so we can dry them."
"Where is my bag?" She looked at the clothes she received from kyu,
 "has normal clothes." - "I'm afraid he's all wet,we puted him in the drier"
"Wait, first removing the things that were in it?"
"I was supposed to?" "Yes!!, F * ck, now all the things that I had destroyed.I have nothing!"
"No, you have us. I'm sorry" He huged our heroine who didnt huged him 'back.
"Come on kimchi, i said im soory", And hugged her even closer , and kissed her forhead.
" its ok. " he let her go. " its fine , ill find some thing." - and she huges him back.
"Guys, it's time to watch the news together" leeteuk's  erupted kyu to do a move.
When they got to the living room heechul puld the sofa, that become a bed.
12 older men were now seated and happily hugeinh each other, watching the news.
kyuhyun Open chair and invited our heroine to sit with him in the same
position in which the rest were.
She hesitated, she knew him only for a few hours, but something felt right.
She sat down and he hugged her back , they both fell a sleep like that.
 
when she woke up , she was sleeping like a princess , on a king size bed , she was alone at home
she was sleeping in kyuhyun room , who spend the nighet on the couch with  her but moved her to hes room when super junior had to go to a tv show and a prformce , she got out from the bed and went to th living room.
 
"Wow, what a mess!" She did not see it last night, the kitchen was a filthy mess, boxes of junk food in the sink, on the floor, a piece of pizza was stuck to the cabinet, the marble was supposed to be white was yellow and dirty, she went to the bathroom, there was a sink, trash-can ,
atoilet and a terrible smell, she looked at the rooms of members and was shocked,
boxers were on the floor along with expensive suits, and comic books.
 
She knew what she had to do, she did not think twice, as always.
According to her iPhone, now added to another 13 numbers, it showed was 9:07.
She wore a scarf and gathered the hair, she was wearing sweatpants and began to clear,
 she gathered all the piles of garbage, smell gradually become breathable.
Two huge garbage bags were full.
 The Room of anchovies and Fishy Was among the worst she smelled.
 She finished cleaning all the rooms, she made ​​the beds,and the smell was normal.thank god!
She made lunch, three types of kimchi, rice with vegetables and noodles with meat.
rare that food was cooked at the dorms wasent ramen. the smell was wonderful.
she pelt kind of like snow white , she sat near the tv , on the floor and tryind to conact the "wii".
 
"We are in kimc .... What the Hell?"
"Hey kyu, did you know that you have a 'Wii'?"
"All members came and stood at the door in their mouths open." Guys? Just cleaned up a bit here, everything is fine with you? Did something wrong? You all right? "
- After about five seconds she was surrounded and crushed her by the members , now  leetuke thanked her, for months he asked members to clean.
 It was only about ten minutes after they entered the apartment someone declared," FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!! "
 
leeteuk was filed to give to the members of their dishes but he stopped
"Guys! That is not right! We need to help our kimchi as it helped us."
"I would help her, she's mine!" Kyu shouted and made the heroine of our story blush.
"Not true!! Was mine!" Sungmin said, interrupted by siwon "she is minee !! and he huged her closely 
" shout up !! all of you !! " leetuke lost his nerves
"every one put here 100,000 won(about 100$)." they did as he said 
"  thank you , now , kimchi , we beg you plese take this money and plsss ,
go buy youreself some new cloths , you will get a place to put them , and tomarow we will bring you youre old stuff ".
 
he planed that super junior will buerst to her old aprtmant.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
guys again thank you for reading my story , dont forget to subscribe !
plese let me know if you want an m-reted perts , wont be to ey
comment what you think , im open to ideas !! 
i will update tomarow , until then . i heart yoouu allllll <3