thers someone else

crying in the middle of seoul
 
" you ! you look prettier  then me!! " heechul yelled , kidding off course.
Kyuhyun still kneeing before kimchi  , " you look amazing "
picking her up and spinning her around . " yaa !! sungmin you very good " leeteuk shock sungmin hand .
" that is fantastic baby ! (lol , big bang in my mind) kimchi you look great , and you !
So talented!! "and mimi hugged sungmin , there was more in that huge that you can see,
But the memebrs , heechul  especially , could see that mimi ,
out fashion gentleman is into sungmin , good thing was that it was mutual . (!!)
    " let go for drinks tonight" , sungmin whispered to mimi , asking kyu  to come with ,
with kimchi of course !!  " sure  , kimchi you coming , right ? " – " can I come too ? "
donghae the moron asked , clearly not understanding that it’s a double date .
the monkey gave him" the look" . " never , never mind " he turned red , silly donghae  .
" yeah sure , in tree  hours at "hyojin bar" ? " sting a very romantic place .
 " I got it monkey , date isn’t it ? " fishy said , the in love monkey said " pabo "
and kissing hes chick , not knowing that he will marry him someday.
" well okay , we need to get ready . " all the watching memebrs giggled as
  blushed mimi trying to get out the situation , " yes , yes you right " all the other 3 mumbles ,
also blushed and went into their rooms , "lol , poor guys " heenim mumbled as he getting something to eat . in zhoumi  room mimi started starting his hair , sungmin was brushing hes teeth and kyu was angry and mumble he has NOTHING to wear  . but in kimchis room ? she answered a very imported  phone call.
" hello "
–" hello "
" well who is it ? "
– " its an SME manger , I'm the guy who made super junior career "
"HELLO HELLO , how are you ?"
– " im fine . can you be in our building in 30 minutes ?"
" sure  , but what for ? " the manger hang up , RUDE she thought .
She was already  wering her date cloths when she asked henry to come with her ,
He knew Korean better then her  , he could help her .
" sure "  the lovelly hamster said and jumped ,
" shout gun !! " ," you do know you are driving , right ? "
Both giggled as they sat in the car . to actually get into the  the compress room was hard ,
Because every one knew hanry , the was greeted in there a lot , finelly they got into the right place .
" ok yuri . we need to ask you something " 
" OK "
"we love you to living with super junior , but we need you to be NIELs girlfriend . "
 – " what ?! why ?! " 
" they have an album coming soon , they need some buzz around them. "
" NO " – " im sorry but NO , im not selling myself .
" – well you half to ! if you wont do it ,
We firing henry . "
-" WHAT ? " henry and kimchi  was shocked .
" you herd me right."
" fine , il do it . send him over tomorrow . she wanted to  cry. As both sat in the car henry hugged her strongly , " you're a good friend kimchi "
– " henly that’s ok . I love you. "
" I love you too kimchi . im sorry , I really do " –" don’t be , its ok .
" – he dropped her off at
hyojin bar . " well hello there " kyu mumble . " you look , wow , babe you , babe "
she was also mumbling . " lets take a pic !! " sungmin said and gave a waiter he's phone.
The picture came out really good ,kimchi  was wearing heels that if kyu wouldn’t blow dry his hair so much she would be taller then him . sungmin and mimi looked perfectly toghter .
" thank you ! " they said to the waiter and after they done with there drinks .
They all was drank , they went to a park , almost crushing there car. Like DUH , they were drunk . mimi and sungmin went to a bench and talked while kimchi and kyu did the same.
" kimchi , I need to tell you something . " – " sure kyu what is it ?"
" i-i-I L-L-ike you , no , I love you . " – "kyu ? " – " I really do kimchi. "
" I love  you too kyu " they started leaning for a kiss but kimchi stoped .
" im sorry kyu. Thers – thers some one else  " –both about to cry . " who is it ? you love him more ? "kyu sounded angry. " no " she  started crying . kyu wanted to leave.
" kyu om sorry , wait !! " – " tell the onther guy to wait . "
–" kyu SME made me to !! "
" what ? " he was shocked. " yes . for the buzz."
the papazi were amaized.
– " im sorry kimi " they both were hugging and crying as sungmin and mimi were kissing ,
two couples have become one that eveing.
Shame it was sungmin &mimi , the fish & the monkey and not kyuhyun and kimchi. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
HELLO you all there !! thank you for reading , you are amazing !!
When I said " become one " I meant to , you know SX .
Im sick again but I didn’t wanted to let you down ,
because I thank you for reading soo soo much . I heart you all !!