yeah , NORMALL

crying in the middle of seoul
Our heroine showered. She knew what was going on at the moment in her last apartment.
 
"?You er, how did you chaet on her ?"- "how "
Leetuke yelled at the businessman who recently moved to  Seoul ,when the other members carefully packed all the things belonging to the kimchi.
 
She pursed her fist and hit a wall when she thought about the possibility that something bad will happen to the members, including kyuhyun who saved her frozen that  night in Seoul, not long ago. She started to unbraid  her  braid and felt her long dark  hair touching her back hole, kissing  to tailbone.
"Wow, I love your hair. Is so soft," she recalled in a time kyuhyun hugged her tightly. She pretended she didnt really like the hug, but she almost didnt control herself and hugged him back . Lucky she  didn’t ler that  happen.
 
"Do not smoke near me, ." Leetuke said when snatched the cigar from the hand of the wealthy businessman and threw it from the window , hoping not to hurt anyone. "Leader? We Finished. We goona down to the van . Waiting for you." Said ryewook as he closed the door behind him, leaving them both in the apartment alone. "Bye, hope not to see you in my life."
He wanted to take a vase to provoke  the businessman.
"Please, take everything Just not the vase, I'll wont get in touch with the police anyway , please, that's all I have left from her, please leave me at least that." - "OK". The leader said , when going out and slammed the door hard. He heard a smashing sound behind him and smiled a wicked smile, he was pleased with himself.
 
 
Our heroine finished  takeing  a shower and left the bathroom wrapped in a towel,
She walked to her room, dorm sj, were divided into two levels.
She lived on the top floor of our heroine, it was a kind of studio level (??? LOL), bedroom, kitchenette, bathroom, toilet and stairs to the bottom floor, which was much larger than the previous one.
"Kimchi? Your home?" Kyu rushed to the woman who captured his heart, he was not aware that it's mutual. "Siwonii OPPA?" , Kimchi tried to make him jealous.
For two weeks trying to make him want her , even though it happens without trying. She curls up in front of the TV with siwon, is trying to get to kyu Jealous, and siwon just want to cuddle, he would curl even with cactus.
"Kimchi I wanted to ask ... um you want to maybe once .."
He tried to ask her out.
"He's going to invite me out?" Thought kimchi.
- "Yes ..?" Kimchi answer, - "Could not you just keep the dogs of yeye? Mimi and I are responsible for it for now, but we want to go on a double date."
Are you stupid CHO KYUHYUN? kkkk" they both thaght."
"Yes ... I would love to, let's go down to the other members."
When two friends got together to the memebrs ,kyu grabbed mimi  and ran with him into the bed room.
And our heroine? Sat down and lowered her head.
"What is kimchi? His blond?" Sungmin suddenly asked
"What? Yeah ... I guess I should go back to the salon"
"No!" Sungmin came and held her head still hanging kimchi
"Let me try please?" - "Sure, what's there to lose," she said in despair
"What happened kimchi? Everything okay? Kimchi?"
 - "Can keep a secret?"
Silence as consent. "Okay ... I think I feel something towards kyuhyu
the music came on and everyone jumped on kimchi.
Mimi and kyuhyun were out of the room , the room was noise.
"Hurry!! Behave normal!" Eunhae came pose looked like ,
Eunhae, the only pair that ship themself,
Mini came under the spa, leetuke Disguised himself like a
lamp and siwon skipped and wistle, yeahhh . Behave normal.
 
- Mimi's room -
"I have to tell you something"
"Yes kyu, something serious you got me like, almost murdered me?"
"I-I think I um ... feel something to -"
  mimi interrupted, he looks serious, "It's okay kyu, our love is mutual, I love you too."
Mimi leaned on  kyu when his Eyes closed, he leaned for a kiss.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Guys! Thank you for waiting patiently for another episode,
sorry i didn't publishet for a while I got sick /:
I will update again tomorrow! Promise this time! Thank you once again that you have read
my story , I heart you, all of you!