Chapter 25: Everything is out now.

Please leave my heart alone

 

Jiyeon POV

There in front of me was Seungho on the floor, rummaging through a box which I kept everything that belonged to our past relationship.

“What are you doing here and how did you find that?” I said angrily.

He smirked and replied, “It wasn’t that hard. It was in its usual place…”

“Seems like you can’t bear to part with the past huh…” he continued.

“I just left it there because I don’t know where else to leave it.” I said.

“And you shouldn’t be in my room in the first place.” I continued.

I looked behind me to check if we were alone.

“Why? Scared someone will catch us together?” he said with a sly smile on his face.

“Wipe that smile off your face! Yes, I don’t want anyone to know about us. Ever.” I said.

“Why not…? And I’m afraid that won’t happen…” he said.

“Why? If you don’t say anything, and I won’t ever, no one will know.” I said.

“How can you ensure I won’t?” he said and took a step towards me.

“Back off.” I said, but before I could do anything, he grabbed my face and kissed me on the lips.

I immediately flinched away and slapped him across the cheek.

“You b******.” I swore into his face.

He just continued smiling, and his eyes were looking at something behind me.

I turned around, and came face to face with a shocked Cyn.

“Cy…n…” I stuttered.

She pushed past us and looked at the items in the box.

I tried to stop her, but she just pushed me away and looked at me with a betrayed look.

“How could you lie to me Jiyeon ah? How could you lie to everyone? Especially now knowing that I like Seungho oppa…You even kissed him!” she burst out angrily.

“Cyn…It’s not what you think it is…me…him…” I tried to explain myself, but words would not come out of my mouth properly.

“I don’t want to hear any more excuses from you.” Cyn said and ran off.

“Cyn? Cyn!” I shouted after her, but she just brushed past everyone.

Joon, who looked like he just woke up, was still rubbing his eyes as Cyn pushed past him.

“Cyn? Jiyeon?” he said groggily.

“What’s going on?” he continued.

“Ask her! Ask that so called best friend of yours; ask her what she’s been keeping from us all along!” Cyn shouted angrily and ran out of the house.

“Jiyeon? What happened?” Joon asked.

“I…She…” I looked at Joon’s face and I just did not know how to reply him.

I looked at everyone who was staring at us right now and I clenched my teeth and did the best thing that could have been done under that situation.

I pulled Joon’s arm and ran out of the house.

I finally stopped when I saw a bench and sat down.

Joon looked as if he was still in shock as he sat down next to me.

He was wearing a tank top and pajama pants, with his messy hair.

He looked adorably cute and I helped him to arrange his messy hair.

“So…what is going on? Where did Cyn go? Is she okay?” he asked.

I bit my lip, thinking if I should just tell Joon the whole truth…I looked back up at him and decided I should.

I told Joon everything, including the part where Seungho kissed me and I saw his eyes go wide.

“Do you want me to go and punch his guts out right now?” he said, fully awake by now.

“No! Oppa, don’t do anything rash okay…Right now, we have to find Cyn.” I said.

 

 

 

readers im so so so so so so sorry for not updating for 2 days?

ANYWAYS im gna go on the trip on monday~

wish me luck and there's WIFI
ill miss u readers too much if there isn't.

anyways! im finishing up INLYCA so i can start the new fic just saying :D