chapter 26: revenge...on my best friend.

Please leave my heart alone

 

Cyn POV

I was not mad that Jiyeon and Seungho were together before.

I was not jealous.

I just felt really betrayed because Jiyeon never told me, she kept it from me…and I had to find out myself.

So if I didn’t want to find Jiyeon, and thought she was in her room, I would never know anything!

Lee Joon POV

I was mad at Seungho hyung for doing what he did, but I was also a little mad at Jiyeon.

Why didn’t she tell me this before?

Does she still like him?

As we were walking, I stopped and she turned around.

“What are you doing Joon?” she asked.

“Do you still like him? That’s why you didn’t tell us?” I said.

“Joon. Do you not trust me? He broke up with me long ago, and I forgot about him shortly after that…When he appeared in my life again, I didn’t know what to do, but I perfectly know that I don’t have feelings for him anymore. Everyone can think I’m lying, but I really want you to trust me Joon.” She said.

I have to trust her.

If I don’t, who will stay by her side and help her?

We smiled at each other and continued on our search to find Cyn.

I just hope she didn’t do anything rash…If anything happens to my little sister, I really don’t know what to do.

Jiyeon POV

We finally found Cyn sitting on the steps outside Joon’s family’s house and we quickly rushed over.

“Cyn…I’m sorry, can you forgive me? Please?” I said softly in a remorseful voice.

“Cyn ah, Jiyeon didn’t mean to lie to us, it’s all a misunderstanding.” Joon said too.

“Misunderstanding? Oppa, you’re on her side too? Fine, I don’t care anymore, but I’m not going to forgive you that easily. I’m not mad at what I saw or what happened between you and Seungho, I’m mad because you never told me, and you said I was your best friend? If I never walked into both of you, I would never know what happened!” she burst out and ran into the house before Joon and I could say anything.

“Cyn! Cyn! Open the door now! This is not only your house okay!” Joon said angrily and banged on the door but I stopped him.

“Joon. She’s right to be mad at me…it’s not your fault…you should go back to the dorm, I’ll go back to mine now…we should just let her be alone for a period of time…” I said and left.

[A few days later]

Cyn POV

I was about to go find Joon in his waiting room, but I saw T-ara’s waiting room door open.

I peeked inside to see Jiyeon using her laptop.

Then, she got up and left.

I quickly ducked, so she didn’t see me.

When she was gone, I tiptoed inside slowly and since I knew T-ara was busy recording for the show now, I knew I was alone.

I looked at the laptop.

This could be my perfect chance to get my revenge against Jiyeon…

I looked through the pictures photo in her computer and saw a folder named SeunghoxJiyeon<3 and that’s when I knew I found something big.

I double clicked on the folder and opened it.

My mouth went into an o-shaped.

There were like 1000 photos of Jiyeon and Seungho.

I took out my thumb drive, inserted it into the laptop and chose the most intimate photos and saved them.

I could already see the headlines of tomorrow’s papers.

“Intimate photos of Mblaq’s Seungho and T-ara’s Jiyeon exposed.” 

 

 

 

 

READERS IM BACK DID U MISS ME BECAUSE I MISSED ALL OF YOU ;(

THE TRIP WAS CRAPPY CRAP CRAP WITH NO WIFI

AND @AWESOMEMENER IM WAITING FOR U TO BURN MY SCH. teehee;p