chapter 13: it's not because of me...is it?

Please leave my heart alone

 

Lee Joon POV

As soon as we opened the door and walked into the recording studio, a gush of cold icy wind went into the room and everyone started complaining.

“Ya! Joon! Close the door quickly, ya, you guys brought in the cold air man…” G.O complained.

Jiyeon POV

Soyeon unni came over, touched my hands and flinched.

“Ya! Why are you freezing?” she said.

I smiled, “You know I get cold easily…” I said and sat down next to her on the sofa.

Joon took out the snacks and drinks that we had bought on the way here ad soon the room was filled with chatter and laughter over the sound of a lot of crunching noises as we munched on the snacks.

Editing went until the night but finally we were able to go back to our dorms and get ready for practice tomorrow.

The choreography was similar to TTL and we had already practiced a few times so the MV filming was going to take place at the end of the week leaving us 4 days to perfect the dance.

At the same time, we T-ara were busy promoting out new single “Lies” and soon, we are going to start promote a new follow up song, “Like the first time”.

So after we finish filming for TTL 2, we have to start promoting for “Like the first time” and then the filming for Jungle Fish 2 will start next month.

Will I have any sleep...?

[The next day]

Eunjung POV

We had spent the whole morning practicing the choreography for the dance and we split up into our pairs to practice our duet parts, but Seungho was really sloppy and his mind seemed elsewhere.

I could understand that his leg had just recovered from an injury, but it was his attitude that I was annoyed about!

I know his leg wasn’t hurting; he was just not concentrating…

I finally couldn’t take it and said, “What’s your problem? You’re not even taking this seriously!”

He just stared at me and flounced off.

I sighed and decided to practice the dance for our new follow up song, “Like the first time”.

I was dancing halfway when I thought of something.

When Seungho stared at me just now I noticed a chain on his neck which looked similar to the one Jiyeon used to wear…

Jiyeon said she has returned it to the rightful owner…

It’s just a coincidence right?

At that moment, Seungho came back and we went back into practice.

Jiyeon POV

As the other members were getting changed for our stage “Like the first time”, Eunjung unni and I sat in the waiting room watching the other performances.

She started to complain, “I really hate that my partner is Seungho! He is never serious in practices…It’s like he doesn’t like me as a partner…Argh, he’s so annoying.”

I felt sorry for Eunjung unni… Seungho must be feeling as weird as me…

Why does it seem like he can’t let go of our past?

Whenever I talk to other guys I can always feel his death glare…

Eunjung unni started poking me and I said in a rush, “Well he just recovered from his injuries…or maybe he has some troubles?”

“Well, I know…but I don’t think it’s because of his injury…Anyway, what happened to your chain? Who did you give it back to?” she asked me all of a sudden.

I was shocked for a second and didn’t know how to reply her and luckily the rest of the T-ara members came out and she forgot about our conversation.