chapter 24: Cyn...Not him?

Please leave my heart alone

 

Seungho POV

I turned around abruptly.

I saw Jiyeon staring daggers at me.

“What is your problem now?” I said.

“Cyn! Can’t you tell she likes you? Why must you be so bad to her?” she said, coming closer towards me.

“So? That doesn’t mean I have to like her back right?” I continued.

“You still have that bad attitude of yours…You’re so heartless, you know that?” she said and flounced off.

As soon as she walked off, my expression darkened.

Was I really that heartless?

It’s just this cover I put on…

Nobody understands.

Jiyeon POV

I found Cyn in the piano room, her head on the piano and her hair covering her face.

I walked slowly towards her and brushed her hair away.

“Are you okay?” I asked softly.

She immediately hugged me and said, “He’s so heartless! What should I do, Jiyeon ah? I think I’ve really fallen in love with him.”

“Cyn ah, you shouldn’t like him.” I replied and she looked up at me with a puzzled look.

“He’s not a good person.” I said.

“How would you know? I know he has a bad attitude…But maybe he’s nice inside?” she said, defending Seungho.

I really wanted to tell her to stay away from him…she would get her heart broken…and I don’t want to let another girl heartbroken by Seungho like me…But I couldn’t say anything…

[That night]

Jiyeon POV

We were choosing a movie to watch when Cyn asked, “Jiyeon ah, won’t your oppa come home tonight?”

I looked at her sly face.

Wasn’t she just telling me she had fallen in love with Seungho?

Then why does she still look like she has interest in my oppa?

This girl…

“No, he won’t. He’s on a business trip, he’s not in Korea now.” I replied.

“That’s so unfair…I was thinking that maybe he would be a better person than Seungho…” she said, disappointed.

Should I be relieved that my oppa wasn’t going to be here?

Before the movie, Mir suggested that we should play a game.

“Okay! This is how the game goes. Everyone starts with five fingers, and we keep saying stuff and if it’s true about you, you bend one finger. The one who bends their entire fingers first has to drink this in one shot!” he said and took out a bottle of soju and put it in front of him.

Where did he get it from?!

“Ya! Why do you have alcohol?” I said.

“It’s more fun right?” he said and since everyone looked excited, I didn’t say anything.

“I’ll start first. If you had more than 3 relationships in your life, bend one finger!” Mir said and I could tell all the Mblaq members were staring at Seungho.

He sighed and bent one finger.

“Okay… The person who has kissed over 100 times in their life, bend your finger!” G.O said playfully.

“Ya! Is this game to go against me or something?” Seungho complained but still bent one finger.

Finally, the game ended as Seungho’s fingers were all bent.

“Drink up, Hyung!” Mir said playfully.

[The next morning]

Narrator POV

Everyone slept in the living room like a slumber party since there weren’t any schedules today.

Jiyeon POV

I woke up and realized I was the only one awake as everyone was still sleeping.

Joon’s hand was around my waist and I removed it slowly as I wanted to go wash my face.

My eyes were only half opened as I was still really sleepy.

I went upstairs and opened the door to my bedroom and nearly screamed out loud.

 

 

 

readers! if u have been reading all my fics, (3 of them)

u would know i have been posting teasers for my new fic;)

well here's a new teaser..!

i decide to use many more characters this time, and i'm adding two more characters,

so lets seee who can guess who they are!

once someone guesses them correctly ill post the clear picture;)

(hint: i ship them together!)

tell me about this chp, is it ok?