Which Prince is which?

The Snake Armlet.Ⓒ

(Next chapter :) I was going to update others, but i ended up writing this next chatper. I hope you like it this is where everything starts to change and I make you go 'WHAT!!' :P so yeah ENJOY :D)

 

 

 

 

 

Prince Taemin opened his eyes and found himself on the floor. Thinking back he knew that before had been in a room, with the sorcerer, and now he was in another completely different room. He looked up to see a young small boy, eyes wide, and hands to his mouth in shock starring at him.

‘Your highness’ he squeaked. ‘I’m sorry’

The Prince blinked as it slowly started flooding back, the few memories and moments he had forgotten. He looked to the young boy again and waved to his to his cubby face, as he greeted him.

‘Hello again Onew’

The young boy gasped in surprise and turned running from the room. The Prince called after him and blinked from the room floor, he realised that instead of viewing the past as a vision or like a dream. He was actually here, living it. And oh how it was real. He could feel himself inside this body; fingers grazing the cool floor, he could feel himself as a real person inside this body. And now he remembered. Oh how he remembered it all. It came flooding his head like a super flash. He remembered everything, every last thing that had been blocked from within his memory, His past, and his present. His hands finally came to lips and he started to cry.

He remembered this life being this Prince, this one in this body. He remembered how he was kind, and loving to the people. He remembered his old family. His Father. His Mother. His Sister and His cousin, oh yes he remembered him, the one who was also his enemy in this life too Changmin.

And then finally he remembered her. His girl. His precious and beautiful girl. The one who was brutally taken away from him. Murdered in front of him, when they should have married that same evening. He stood slowly from the ground dusting his knee’s and looked around.

‘Your Highness is everything okay’ spoke a voice. ‘The child said that you had collapsed, he said touched you, he’s worried that you might be hurt?’

Taemin spun around in the unfamiliar, now becoming familiar room, and saw a guard stood head peaked into at the entrance. He watched the Prince who was still crying. ‘Are you okay?’

‘Yes –I mean no –I’m fine’ he chocked. ‘S-sorry I –where is my father?’

‘At the main hall you highness’

Taemin thanked him and walked from the room. And he got half way down the hallway, he realised that his hair was short. He breathed as it now confirmed that he was not in his future time anymore, but the past. Suddenly he started running down the halls. He past many rooms, the palace was exactly the same way, as it was in his future.

In passing one room he heard a small cry for help. That voice, her voice. Then another voice joined, telling her to shut , which had his blood boil. Turning to the sound, he walked to a dark room. He hears the girl begging for that other someone to let her go. The Prince was quick to reach out and blindly pull the girl from the man arms. Taking her from the dark room and into the light.

The prince looked to her face, as she looked up with half wet cheeks to her saviour. Her already wide eyes grew wider. ‘Your highness’ she squeaked, she bowed, going to her knees. ‘Thank you’ The Prince found himself tearing, he had found her. He pulled her up earning a small squeal, and he started holding her closer to his body and chest. The tears trickled down his cheek as he wrapped arms around her shoulders.

‘Minjung’ he whispered.

As he cried from being reunited with her this way, the girl got very confused. To her she had only recently moved into the palace, how the prince knew her name already was a surprise. He held her tighter, and he gently started kissing her cheek, Minjung gasped in response before she was then yanked back by another set of hands.

‘What are you doing cousin’ the owner of the hands said. Pushing Minjung into the wall harshly, where she slammed and fell. Taemin looked to the male and saw Changmin. Oh how he hated him. He pushed the man out of the way and helped the servant girl to her feet. Brushing hair from her face and seeing a small cut on her cheek. Her arm held to her chest.

‘Are you okay’ he asked her. She tucked her arm into her chest and gave a small nod.

‘You’re not’ Taemin spoke.

‘She is a slave! –leave her on the floor with her filth!’ Changmin stated. ‘Why are you even touching her? –she is dirt!

‘Oh really –funny, did you not think, that I knew it was you in there with her a few moments ago, –she’s just an innocent girl’ Prince Taemin spoke dominantly while tucking her hair behind her ear. ‘She’s a very special girl’

‘She’s a slave’

‘Not to me she isn’t’

The Prince pulled her by her hand, and took her to where his room should’ve been, the girl surprised by all this. Starred at the Prince with wide eyes and kept glancing at the two royals.

‘Your father shall hear about this!’ Changmin shouted ‘He will not be pleased’. He watched as Taemin dragged her around the corner. ‘I will have her killed! Just wait and see’

~

‘Are you okay –did he touch you anywhere, before I helped–are you hurt?’ The Prince walked around her, hands touching at the limbs to check for cuts and bruises. The girl looked at him utterly confused. Taemin then cupped her cheek, thumb grazing the small cut. ‘My girl, I’ve missed you’ he spoke; he leaned closer to kiss her. She tilted her face away and the Prince using her chin turned her back.

Minjung whimpered. ‘Don’t hurt me’ she begged fear all over her face. She held up her arms as to protect herself.

The Prince blinked as Minho flashed into his mind begging the same.

‘Please don’t hurt me’

‘I would never hurt you’ The Prince spoke. But his memories of Minho spoke otherwise. He moved closer letting her chin go and the girl shook. ‘I –I just want to hold you, and kiss you’ he looked to her face as she seemed confused by his words.

‘Why?’ she asked afraid.

‘Because I love you, you’re my true love’

‘True love –me?’ she stuttered. ‘But we only just met your highness?’

‘We have?’

‘Yes –well I moved into the palace two days ago –and I’ve worked hard your highness –and I won’t cause trouble, and I’ll do all that is asked of me under the rules I’ve been given’ she spoke looking to him with confused eyes, but giving a small bow to prove her words. Prince Taemin sighed resting his head on her forehead, closing his eyes shut. He sniffed in her sent and pulled her closer. He then swooned and his legs buckled. He gripped the girl in front and blinked.

‘Are you feeling okay your highness?’ She asked her arms now holding him. ‘Shall I get help?’

Taemin frowned before feeling his body swoon and drop. The shout of his girl, calling out his royal name, in that one second he remembered how he first really ever met Minjung, having collapsed in the palace, she was caring for him as he awoke. Then before he could re-call more he fell into darkness.

~

The same Prince Taemin woke up on the floor again, but this time he was back home, his future home in his future body. Hair long back and tears held in his eyes. ‘Minjung’ he spoke. He started to cry again because he knew –yes he knew, he remembered –he remembered everything. He needed to get her back.

He looked to the side and found the older Onew on the floor unconscious. Back into his normal self form, hands stained and black like the power had drained though him. Prince Taemin looked beside to see the door archway back returned, and he stood. A guard stood a little away outside Taemin pointed to them. ‘You! Make sure he does not leave this room!’

The guard nodded walking over and standing guard. Taemin then ran –ran because he had to. He turned the corridors, and past rooms until back to his old bedroom. Stepping inside he looked at Minho. The boy was sat on the bed end. Humming a tune that had the prince tear, she had always hummed that tune. He walked over standing in-front as Minho looked up.

‘Your highness –I’

The Prince yanked him up and pulled him into a strong hug. ‘Oh you – look at you –how did I forget about you? –how did I forget you my love?’

The Prince started to kiss his cheeks and cup them. He smiled at the bewildered younger male. ‘I don’t know why the God’s made you this way, but I thank them for returning you to me. And I will make everything better –I will bring you back –you shall be with me again’

‘What?’ Minho said.

‘They brought me back to be with you Minjung –my girl’

‘I’m not Minjung –my name is Minho!’ The mate spoke.

‘You’re her though aren’t you –don’t you remember my love’

‘I-I –no –You’re ill’ Minho spoke trying to move away.

‘I’m not ill, I just remembered everything’ The Prince said he kissed Minho lips and Minho pushed him away hard, fingers to his lips in shock.

‘No!’

‘What is wrong my love?’

‘Stop it –you’re ill you’re mad’ Minho said wiping his lips. ‘Stop being weird, stop changing –you’re scaring me’

‘But my love it is me, your true love -I’

‘Stop it!’

‘Minnie please don’t you remember-’

‘Stop it!

‘But my love-’

‘Stop it!’

An angry look flickered Prince Taemin’s eyes, and the Prince grabbed Minho’s arm pushing him onto the bed pinning him down. Arms held above his head ‘NO YOU STOP IT!’ He snapped. Minho struggled to fight this time, he was terrified, but the adrenaline shot though him and he fought, trying to push the Prince from him.

‘No –no let me go –stop it–leave me alone’ he cried.

The Prince brought his fisted hand up ready to hit his mate. Minho seeing this gave a small cry for help. ‘NO! HELP! –HELP ME PLEASE!’ The Prince looked to his hand and quickly moved from the bed. ‘No’ he whispered. ‘No! How could I have almost hurt you?’

Minho starred at him, fat tears tricking his face. He shuffled from the bed. Taemin stepped forward and Minho stepped back away. ‘Leave me alone’ he begged, and ran quickly from the room.

The Prince was left behind to tear up hand coming to his mouth again as he cried. ‘What have I done?’ He looked over to the cut out area window and saw the pyramids of time.

~

Minho ran and ran until he was caught by two arms. Changmin starred at him. ‘What’s the matter are you okay?’ he asked.

‘The Prince is mad’ Minho sobbed. ‘He’s mad, I couldn’t –he was acting strange and he –he-’

‘Oh Minho come here –here let he hold you’ Changmin cuddled Minho tighter, smirking as the male cried into his chest.

‘He’s sick –he needs help’ Minho sobbed. ‘I don’t know what to do?’

‘Minho?’

The mate looked up to see the Queen stood there concern in her brown eyes. ‘What about my son? –is he okay?’ She asked.

‘Minho says he sick, –that he has gone mad’ Changmin spoke still hugging the other male. ‘I think he is too, –he’s been acting very weird lately and showing signs for years now sister’

‘Nonsense’ the Queen glared. ‘My son is not sick’ she turned to Minho, hand held out for him to take. Minho slowly took it and was pulled to her chest where she patted his head slowly. ‘Come my dear –tell me all about my son’

‘But your Highness’ Changmin started, glaring to his sister in law.

‘No’ the queen warned ‘You go back to your room, –you’ve been away for a while –you need to rest’

Changmin gave a bow and watched the Queen take Minho away.

~

‘Tell me?’ The Queen spoke as she sat on her chair. Minho sat on the floor beside her feet, his head rested on her thigh as she his hair like a pet.

‘He keeps changing, one minute he nice to me, then he mean –he hits me, then he’s sorry, and then just now he called me Minjung and told me he was happy I was here-’

‘Minjung –are you saying the Prince is remembering?’ The Queen asked pausing her hand.

‘Huh?’ Minho looked up to her.

‘He’s remembering about his past? –oh this is such great news’ she smiled. ‘Tell me more –do you remember too’

‘Remember what?’

‘About your past life?

‘Past?’ Minho asked.

The Queen frowned ‘He did tell you didn’t he?’ Minho looked down to his feet, hand touching the snake armlet. She sighed and rubbed his hair again. ‘You both need to remember soon –or it shall fail again’

Minho frowned ‘Again –are you saying this happened before?’

The queen nodded. ‘The royal Prince and his girl rece before. The Prince was a woman, she was Princess Taeyeon soon to be Queen of Egypt, her mate was a slave, and he had the same name as you. At first she struggled to understand why the god’s chose him. The sorcerers had already given the Mate his needed memories before the ritual. ‘Minjung’ knew she had been brought back though her memories. But Princess Taeyeon refused to remember –she refused to love her mate. Everything went wrong after that?’

‘What happened’ Minho asked.

‘The God’s became angry with her. They started to bring many misfortunes to the palace –frog’s, fire storms –the people covered with boils, darkness –beetled bugs that ate the people. Then Taeyeon tried to love her mate, but because she couldn’t remember and the god’s had stopped the sorcerers from ever giving her stored memories, the God’s had the snake take the soul life out of her mate, and she was left behind in the underground rooms, surrounded by the God’s plagues and died.

‘That’s horrible’ Minho said.

‘It was her fate for disobeying the God’s’

‘So if I don’t remember –the God’s will kill me too? Minho asked sitting up on knees. ‘I don’t want to die –I want to remember too’

‘I know’ the queen whispered. ‘I hope you do too’

~

Prince Taemin wandered the corridors, looking for Minho he needed to apologies explain. As he came to the room, where he father stood he smiled at the King. ‘Pharaoh of this time’ he spoke.

‘Son?’

‘I am the past Prince I dare say –your son is somewhere in my subconscious, for I have returned now, I’ve come for my girl.’

‘What’ the Pharaoh spoke. ‘Who are you? –where is my son?’

‘He is in my– in my –oh my head’ The Prince gripped his head and his eyes glazed over black before turning hazel again and his legs buckled. He dropped to the floor; the Prince blinked as his eyes became completely normal again and looked around.

‘Father?’ he questioned.

‘Son –son are you okay?’

‘Yes I think–what happened to me?’ The prince blinked again. ‘Wait –I was with the sorcerer, he –and then- I-’ he held his head groaning.

‘You were acting strange different, a whole new person’ The Pharaoh King spoke helping his son to his feet. ‘Did something happen?’

‘Something went wrong’ another voice spoke causing both royals to turn. ‘I went too far –I made a big mistake, I accidently let the Prince in, instead of just his memories’

‘What?’ Both Royal males asked. Onew stood at the door his face pale as he looked to the Prince and back to his blackened hands.

‘I was meant to bring the Prince’s memories into your mind, not his soul, but now his soul has joined with yours. It’s only time before you will become him completely’ Onew spoke.

‘And what does this mean for my son’ the Pharaoh asked holding Taemin closer in a protective parent way.  

‘His soul will slowly cease to exist’

‘And the other Prince?’ Taemin asked now afraid. ‘What will he do?’

‘He will do anything to get his girl back, including bringing her back from the dead’

 

 

 

(So Yeah? Did anyone notice how the Prince acted a little differnt?? when back in the future?? I tired to make it a a lil obvious but not too much -sigh-failed. And the Taeyon/Min was part of the dream that Taemin had. :)

 

Okay yeah so Comment :D)