History of the royal family.

The Snake Armlet.Ⓒ

(So this is my new story i'm kinda excited about this one casue it going to be intresting :D:D:D so i really hope you like it once i finish some of my other stories which are nearing their end i will udpdate this just as often as them :D So enjoyyyy :D)

 

 

 

Many years ago in the beautiful sands of Egypt there was a home to the royal family of Lee. The home was large and beautiful the home was built day by day from the captive slaves of the land. Each day a new slave was kidnapped from their homeland and brought into the city to work and create more beautiful stone homes and most importantly build the pyramids. But it hadn’t always been this way.

One of the pyramids held secrets to the royal family line. It held rooms that held tombs with dead royal Pharaoh Kings inside joined later by their mated wives and children who passed away at a young age. Also in that special pyramid were drawings and stories painted and carved onto the walls. Most importantly held was the story of The Mate –a mate who would change the heart of a cold hearted prince and bring peace to a tormented city. None of the previous Pharaohs knew who this mate would be each prince at the time would where a white gold armlet in the shape of a snake upon their bicep and on the day of their 18th birthday the armlet snake would come to life and sliver over to the god’s chosen mate, once upon the chosen mate the prince would mark them with the protective curses of the snake and claimed them as their own. Each Pharaoh as a prince got their mate –each mate so far being a women of class, whom they married but none of the precious prince’s had cold heart to been changed. And time was passing the same each year.

Then the present Pharaoh King Lee has his first child his son –he called him Taemin. Tae meaning ‘Great’ and Min meaning ‘People’ at first the young prince was sweet kind and bubbly everyone loved the cute little boy, but as puberty stuck and the realisation that he would be king one day Taemin turned mean. He spat on servants within the castle and he ordered people around. He caused mayhem and madness to people within his radar. He even had collected pots of spiders and bugs then put them on the beds of the guests who stayed. Prince Taemin was no longer nice. And people hope he would be the prince whose heart was changed when his mate was summoned.

~

It was late evening the royal prince with long hazel brown hair, wearing only a white royal robe cloth around his waist to his knees and the armlet that he owned walked the hallways. He carried his sandals in his hands and walked quietly around the palace home. Spotting a servant he quickly ran over. The young women jumped when Taemin kicked over her wash bucket and he waited for her to bow down at his feet before he laughed and told her what scum she was before leaving her to clean up his mess.

It was getting closer to his 18 birthday and Taemin couldn’t wait. Because Taemin was such a beautiful male the armlet suited him well but when Taemin found his soul mate he knew the snake would come to life on the morning of his 18th and sliver to them, wrap around their ankle and stay until the prince became a pharaoh king. That magical armlet would protect the prince’s mate; no-one would be able to touch the mate except the prince himself. Anyone who touched the mate in a way that was seen as ual would be cursed with sudden death. Taemin could not wait any longer to meet the women of his dreams. Long dark hair a beautiful body, it was well known that the prince had slept with every young beautiful women of class that entered the royal home. It was also known that most of them women were killed or curses by their fathers for having slept with someone whom they was not married to. Others where kicked out of their homes and left as beggars the only person who did not get punished was the prince himself.

The Prince walked over to his father the pharaoh king and watched as the newest set of slaves came to the home. They would become royal servants and do as the Pharaoh requested. Taemin glanced each one over. ‘Do I get a slave this time father –as a birthday gift?’

The pharaoh king sighed and gave a small nod ‘Only one choose quickly’. Taemin demanded each slave whom was bowed to the floor to stand so he could inspect them. He glanced each one until he reached the last, a young male with slightly long dark hair and round shaped eyes. The boy was shaking in fear as he stood.

‘What is your name’ Taemin asked.

‘I –I have no –no name your highness –I –I was left u-upon the ground as –as an infant outside the orphanage –I have n-never been given a name’. He stuttered quickly.

‘No name –ha! I bet you was a mistake child, for your mother to leave you on the dirty floor –I’ll have him –he might be fun –don’t worry I’ll have a name for you soon’ Taemin clicked his fingers and two royal guards dragged the terrified raven haired male away. Taemin smirked as he left. 

~

For two days the prince kept up to his normal evil ways taunting the newest of servants especially his own whom still had not received a name. Because of his wide eyes the prince for now called him frog.

‘Good morning frog boy –you missed a bit’ the prince kicked over his wash bucket the water running over the floor and onto his dirty rag clothes. The boy said nothing except bowed to the floor apologising for something he had not done.

‘I’m sorry your highness’

Taemin laughed and kicked the bucket far away before leaving for his daily taunt of others. The frog boy servant moved sitting after the prince left and curled into himself tears staining his face. The nameless boy did not like the prince but he was someone who could never hate anyone and he slowly prayed to ‘Kebechet Goddess of purification to purify his evil heart.

 

 

 

 

(Chapter one end tell me what you think?? yes no not sure -Wow or -Hmm'

http://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kebechet << Little bit about the goddess nameless slave #coughminhocough# was praying too ;) Look at the shape she takes Snake. #HINT#.

 

 

Commment :D