That Guy, That Girl

Complicated Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

After the bakery closed, Yuri and Tiffany went straight to Yuri’s apartment. Tiffany prepared dinner while Yul just sat down on the couch…thinking.

I wonder what’s his name… I wonder if he’s currently in college… What if he attends the same college I attend? I wonder if he has a girlfriend… Is he really that sweet? Is he really like that? Or is he some jerk that would break a girl’s heart? No. Don’t think like that. He isn’t like that. He can’t be. He… Yul kept thinking about the guy that she didn’t notice Tiffany talking to her.

“Yuri? He-lloooo? Kwon Yuri? You there?”

“Huh?” Yuri snapped out of her thoughts, “What is it?”

Tiffany laughed and said, “I was asking what sauce you like for the noodles. Is something bothering you?”

“Oh, I prefer white, please.”

“White it is!”

 

Yuri and Tiffany started to eat, and Yuri’s thoughts start flying away again.

“Hahaha!!” Tiffany laughed.

“W-why are you laughing?” Yuri asked, confused.

“Look at you! You’re putting your food to your cheek and you’ve got sauce all over your mouth!”

“I do…?” Yuri asked as she wiped away the sauce.

“Yes! Tell me, Yul. Is anything bothering you?”

“Uh… No. Nothing’s bothering me.”

“Don’t lie to me, Kwon. I’ve known you for four years now. I know it when you’re hiding something.”

“Alright, alright! It’s about…the guy.”

“Guy? What guy?” Realization then hits her, “Ooohhhh~ That guy.” Tiffany laughs.

“What’s so funny?”

“He was cute, wasn’t he?”

“Yeah…”

“You like him?”

“I don’t know. I mean, I barely know him!”

“Oh come on, Yul! Admit it. Do you like him or not?”

“Yes? I want to get to know him first.”

“Oh, of course you do.”

“I know that tone. What are you planning?”

“Nothing. I’m just thinking.”

“Really?” Yuri raised her brow.

“Alright. Here’s the thing. The next time you see him, you have to ask him out and-”

“Woah woah woah!” Yuri cut her off. “Ask him out? Are you insane, Fany? I can never do that!”

“Yes! It’s the only way for him to notice you.”

Please log in to read the full chapter