Getting to Know You

Complicated Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

The past few days have been the same – school, home, work; school, home work. Finally, weekend came and it was time for Yul to go to Jong’s house.

It’s finally weekend! I’m going to Jong’s house today!! I wonder if he lives with anyone… Anyway, I must present myself well and just be myself. Kwon Yul, fighting~!

After preparing, Yul went to Jong’s place.

Woah~ This place is huge! I didn’t know Jong was rich. Oh well, doesn’t matter. Here goes… Yul reached for the doorbell, then pulled away. Just do it, Yuri. Nothing to be afraid of. She tried again and failed. Yah! Kwon Yuri! Just press it. What is wrong with you?! She reached out and pressed the doorbell.

*Ding dong* There. Wasn’t that hard, was it?!

“Coming!” Yul heard Jong say.

“Hey~ You’re early,” Jong said when he opened the door.

“Oh, is that so? Alright, I’m going home,” Yul teased.

“No, that’s not what I meant, Yul. Come in!” Jong smiled.

When Yul went in, she saw Krystal watching TV.

“Hi, unnie!” Krys greeted.

“Oh, hi~” Yul greeted back.

“Yul, this is Krystal, Krys for short. My little sister.”

“Hi, Krystal~ I’m Yuri!”

“Yul-unnie!!!” Krystal said excitedly as she hugged Yul.

“Ready to practice?” Jong asked.

“Mm,” Yul nodded.

 

Jong and Yul started practicing until…

“But Sohyun, I-I love you.”

“I love you, too, oppa. But…”

“Shh…” Jong put two fingers on Yul’s lips. “I know what you’re gonna say. But I need to know the truth. Do you love me?”

“Oppa…”

“Hyun, answer me. Yes or no? That’s all I need to know.”

“Y-yes, oppa. I do. I love you.” Yul felt her heart beat faster, as if she wasn’t acting.

“Then that’s it! I love you and you love me back! Why won’t you accept me as your man?”

“Oppa… I... My parents, they-”

“Hyun.” Jong cut her off. He leaned his face closer to Yul’s and Yul’s heart just pounded faster. As Jong’s face got too close, Yul shut her eyes. Jong smiled upon seeing this.

“What’s wrong, Yul?”

Yul opened her eyes to a smiling Jong. “N-nothing, oppa. Hehehe~” Kwon Yuri, you embarrassing girl!

The atmosphere suddenly became awkward. Then, Krystal came in, bringing snacks.

“Oppa! Unnie! I brought you sna-” Krys stopped as she saw their faces closer than usual. “Oooh~ Oppa, are you hitting on Yul-unnie?”

They instinctively pulled away from each other.

“Wha-what? N-no! Krys, this isn’t what you think! We’re just practicing!” Jong stuttered.

“Yeah~ Sure, oppa. I’ll just leave both of you here~” Krystal said teasingly as she giggled.

“Krys! Seriously?!”

“Enjoy, oppa~!”

“Aish! That girl…”

Jong turned to face Yul, “Eat up!” He said with a warm smile.

“Mm,” Yul bl

Please log in to read the full chapter