We Meet Again

Complicated Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

*RIIIINNNNGGGG*

*Click*

 

Time for school. Okay, Yuri, you can do this. Just be confident and be yourself. What if I meet him there? What would I do? Aish… Whatever. Don’t worry about it too much. He might not even be in the same school as I am. Anyways, FIGHTING~!

 

Good morning, world~ The time has come for me to go to school again. I hope I’ll be able to meet new friends and hopefully, my teachers would be… kind? Approachable? Friendly? Yes, please. Oh, and hopefully, no mean girls or whatever popular cliques there are… No bullies, no cliques, no insects. Just a peaceful college life. Okay, Fany, FIGHTING~!

 

College, here I come. I wonder how college would be… Would it have those popular groups? Would it have mean girls? Just like in high school? I hope not. Well, I don’t really care as long as they don’t bother me. Oh yeah, will I be seeing her? Does she attend my school? Hmmm… Well, we’ll just have to go and find out. FIGHTING~!

 

As the three go to school, Fany and Yul meet each other in the hallway of the school. They chat a bit and finally parted as they weren’t in the same class. While walking, Yuri was still thinking of her college problems when she bumped into someone and dropped all her books.

“I’m so sorry!” the guy said.

That voice… It’s… familiar.

“Are you okay?”

I think I’ve heard it before… Could it be?

Yuri looked up to see that the guy she had bumped into was none other than the guy she met at the bakery.

“Are you okay?” he asked again.

“Ye-yeah. I’m fine.”

He helped her grab her books and gave them to her.

“Here you go. I’m really sorry.”

“It’s alright.”

“Hey… Aren’t you that girl that owns the bakery?”

“Yeah, I am.”

“You attend college here?”

“Yup.”

If she attends college here, then there’s a chance that Fany also attends college here. “Oh yeah, my name’s Kim Jonghyun. Nice to meet you.”

“Kwon Yuri,” she smiled at him.

“Is uh… your friend… Fany, is it? Does she also study here?”

“Yup.”

“Oh, that-that’s good to hear.”

They chatted while they walked to their class, only to find out that they were classmates.

 

“G

Please log in to read the full chapter