Coincidental Meeting

Complicated Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Good morning, ma’am! How may I help you?” a tall, slim girl asked as she flashed her smile. She was dressed in a white, collared shirt paired with blue shorts and a pink apron over it.

“I’ll take the chocolate mousse, please,” the lady answered.

“Would that be all, ma’am?” she asked politely.

“Yes,” the lady briefly answered.

“Okay then. Please wait for a while.”

“Fany-ah! One chocolate mousse please~” she called out to her co-worker.

“Copy that, Yul. One chocolate mousse coming right up!” Tiffany, her co-worker, said as she gave her eye smile that could melt anyone’s heart.

 

Yuri and Tiffany are incoming college freshmen. Yuri is the owner of the bakery; she established it in order to earn money for her college tuition and rent fees. She lives on her own since her parents left her when she was young due to an accident; she has been independent since then. Tiffany is Yuri’s co-worker. Yuri hired her in order to help her in the bakery since she couldn’t handle the business alone, especially with hundreds of customers coming day by day. Tiffany has become a friend to Yuri since they’ve been together for almost four years now.

Please log in to read the full chapter