Not The Typical Cinderella

Living As A Male Amongst Super Junior Is Not Easy

"Oh, Manager Hyung!"

"Morning everyone, having breakfast already?"

I looked up to see Manager Oppa walking towards the table and I pouted, annoyed that I would probably have to give up my portion of food for him. He looked like a oversized buffalo in that dull, grey suit with a bright purple tie. Deffinately not my style.

"Morning!" All the members chorused and one of them stood up and began to collect up all the dishes. I felt confused and watched as he picked up the kimchi.

"My, my, what is this?" The manager gasped as he eyes scanned the plates. I was just about to show him the food when that very same guy who was collecting up my dishes spoke.

"Mianae, I decided to cook today but all the dishes were a bit of a failure," he said apologetically and I looked at him in shock.

"W-"

"I would stay quiet if I were you," advised Kyuhyun as he stood up to help the guy too. The others began to stand up aswell to help clear out the table. Oh great, there goes Mr. pessimistic talking once again. Can he never try to be positive? If I continue to live with him, will I be endangered to converting into an non-emotional robot like him?

My dishes weren't that bad! I thought, feeling slightly offended. They haven't even tried it!

"Hmph." I crossed my arms over my chest and felt Leeteuk nudged me with an arm. I sighed and reluctantly and got the hint; feeling that all my effort was put to waste. I began to help the members to throw the food away and picked up some bowls.

"I must say Dongahe, I always thought your cooking was quite impressive! Maybe you should leave this job to Nana now since that's why he's here," The manager chuckled and made himself comfortable on the sofa. Donghae? East Sea? Why on earth would parents name their child after a sea? Water birth maybe?

"Ne, of course," Donghae said as he stacked the dishes next to the sink.

I felt surprised that my dishes were given a bad impression but somehow, I felt grateful that this guy 'Donghae' was nice enough to help me. Since after all, we are strangers and I haven't had chance to meet everyone yet. It was nice to feel that there are still some genuinely nice people out there.

I gave him a smile and a slight bow which he returned with a pat on my back.

"I think you should wash these up to thank Hyung for helping you out. You wouldn't have lasted one minute if Manager Hyung knew that he employed someone who can't even cook," Kyuhyun said coldly as he shoved a pile of chopsticks into the sink, making me jump at the loud crashes it made.

I gave him a glare which he didn't even see and walked off with another word. My mouth opened at the six stacks of cutlery. It'll take me hours to get through these. I mean, there are thirteen guys who live here! Not to mention the other plates that they didn;t wash before I came here. I looked around the living room to see books scattered everywhere, the place was filthy!

"But what about breakfast?" I shouted slightly after him after I escaped my thoughts. I watched as he returned with a flowery apron on, with a blank expression that he always seem to wear.

"Well obviously, Wookie and I will have to do the cooking now. Please tell me that you do know how to wash the dishes, right?" His eyebrow raised slightly at the question, making me blush. My hands were never made to do chores.

"Yes, of course." I the hot water and squirted some fairy liquid into the sink and started to scrub.

I felt like I was imposing dear old cindrella.

---

 After two hours, I have finished washing all the dishes and stacked them by the side to dry. I sighed in exhaustion and lied down on the sofa, closing my eyes. I could hear my stomach gurge loudly, my insides squelching and i patted it for comfort.

"There there, I know it's weird that you haven't been fed yet. Just don't expect anything too decent to eat, ok?" I mumbled to myself as my stomach responded with another squelch.

Someone tapped me on the shoulder and I sat up to see Donghae setting a bowl of rice and some leftovers onto the coffee table.

"I thought you would be hungary after all that work and since you can't cook... You can have the rest of this."

I looked at the food then back at him, surprised that he remembered my welfare.

"Wow, thanks Donghae-ssi."

"Don't mention it. The members and I have to go and perform tonight on Music Bank so I guess you'll have to wait here until we come back. Don't wait for us, I think we won't be back till the early morning."

"Oh, ok. Good luck on that then. Thanks again!" I smiled as he left, my eyes following him until he was no longer seen. I could hear them getting ready by the door, probably putting their shoes on.

"Did you tell him to feed Ddangkoma?" I heard Yesung shout and I could hear Dongahe shuffling back, his head tilted so that I only saw his head and shoulders.

"You heard that, right?"

I giggled slightly which quickly turned into a manly chuckle afterwards. I admit it, it was not an attractive sound. At least Dongahe didn't seem to mind the beastly sound I made.

"Bye, Nana-ssi." Donghae waved and left. It already felt empty without them.

Bye Donghae.

---

I listened to their footsteps fading and ran inside the room I shared with Kyuhyun and Sungmin. After getting changed into a yellow summery dress along with some brown high heels, I rushed into one of the bathrooms to apply some make up, also rubbing in some hair clay into my short tousled hair. The length of it could be classed as a layered bob if I put the effort in and since my hair was longer that the other members, that's probably why I'm more suspected to be a female. But I didn't care. I would never cut my hair as short as theirs.

Looking at my reflection now, I could imagine if the members saw me like this now. They probaby would have never wondered if I had a penus or not. I would be one hundred percent female in their eyes. After taking one last satisfied glance at myself, I walked out of the dorm with my bag of male clothes (to change into later) and caught a taxi to the central city of Seoul.

I left the shop after buying a wig with long, wavy locks of auburn hair. It was similar to the hair I had before and it felt nice to wear the wig, even if it is artificial. Feeling confident on being the real Jung Nana, I walked happily around the shops with an ice coffee in my hand.

---

I arrived right in front of the door and began to ring the doorbell. I saw my refelction on the glass and smiled, tucking the lock of hair behind my ears. My smile faded when I realised that I have forgotten to get changed back into my boy clothes. The door opened just as I was about to leave and I stood still, my back turned towards the door.

"Annyeong haseyo?" Donghae said in a polite voice. I couldn't hear anyone with him.

"Who is it, Donghae?" I heard Leeteuk ask from a distance. It seemed like they were watching football or something since it was lou in there.

"Did you need anything? Are you a fan?" Donghae conyinued to ask curiously.

Oh, for the love of God. What is wrong with you Jung Nana?!  ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________