Staying Home

The Runaway Bride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


I was happily munching on sweet popcorn, watching Pretty Little Liars when I felt the empty seat next to me sink down. I took my eyes off the TV and looked at the person who occupied it.

 

 

"Thought y'all were gonna go home?" I asked, looking at him briefly before going back onto watching. 

 

 

"Your dad offered for us to stay for a week and my dad took the offer. I don't quite know yet though," I saw him shrug from the corner of my eyes. 

 

 

"Hmm," I mumbled, not really listening to what he said for I was really hooked on my show. For the next 20 minutes, he was silent, not bothering me at all. 

 

 

"Ugh!" I grunted frustratingly. "This show is getting on my nerves. Just tell me who the hell A is!" I screamed at the flat screen. I heard a chuckle rumble next to me. When I turned my head, he was clapping like a retarded seal while laughing his off. "What the hell are you launching at!?" I demanded as I gave him evils. 

 

 

"A is Ali," he nodded. 

 

 

"Ali is dead," I countered.

 

 

"In the books, A is Ali." He shrugged. 

 

 

"Wait wait wait," I looked at him weirdly. "And how on earth do you know about all this?" 

 

 

I saw his cheeks turn slightly pink. Is he blushing? Aww ain't that cute. I laughed. 

 

 

“I didn’t know you were such a girl!” I laughed and he blushed harder. I chucked a pillow at him before leaving to go to the kitchen. After getting a glass of water, I went straight to bed. I slept like a baby.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Morning came and I went through the same routine. I went downstairs only to be shocked as my dad greeted me. “Honey, could you do me a favour and help Chanyeol settle in your school,” he smiled at me before leaving out the front door.

 

 

Chanyeol ruffled my hair, “Good morning, princess!” he smirked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter