When You're 25, or Something

VIXX one-shots

"Oppa~!" You cried out, while crouched on the floor, pressing your abdomen to your knees from the pain.  In a close distance, Ravi is seated on the floor and busy watching Girls' Generation performing in the television.

 

"What?" He replied, sounding annoyed from the interruption.

"My stomach hurts."

"So?"

"What do you mean so?! Help me!"

"Yah can't you tell I'm busy?  Just bear with it.  You'll be fine.  Himnaera."  He smiled insincerely.  You were disgusted with his attitude, but it's not new.  He has always been like that, but of course, you never let him win.  And the best way to do so -

"EOMMA!!!"

"YAH!"  Ravi jumped over you to cover your mouth.

"What?  What?  You're scared now?"

"Why are you so childish?!" 

"Why won't you help me?!"

"Arasseo imma!" His voice sounded defeated, as he pulls you to lie down on the floor.  Your head resting on his lap.  He starts to massage your abdomen in a circular motion.  You smile brightly despite the pain because of the satifaction from winning, once again.  Ravi spots your silly smile and he smirks as he continues to watch the music show, this time with Girls' Day performing.  You start to relax and feel relief because of Ravi's warm hands firmly skating on your stomach.

"Oppa, do I really need to call mom every time before you would help me?"

"Yah do I really need to do this every time?" he replies, his eyes stil fixed on the tv.

"So what? It's only once a month.  It's not like I'm asking you something big.  And hey, you know you can never win against me, so why would you still bother resisting?"

"Hey I've been doing this since you were 13.  It's been five years, my god! Every month, for five years."  He sighs, his eyes still stuck on the tv.

"Just keep doing it then.  At least I'm making you useful." You mumbled.

"What?" He gently hits your head and you pretend that it hurts.
"Eom --" 

"Yah! why do you keep calling mom?  You're so childish." He covers your mouth again.

"Do you want me to call dad instead?  Why do you hit a sick person?"

"Can you just shut up and go to sleep?"  Ravi gives up and continues to massage you stomach.

There was silence for a while and Ravi thinks you've already fallen asleep.  His hand grew numb and sore from massaging your stomach for almost an hour now so he slowly stops to rest for awhile.

"Oppa~"

"Arasseo, arasseo"

There's silence once again

 

"Hey, until when do I keep doing this?"

"Just a bit more, until I fall asleep."

"No, I mean, you know I'm going to get married someday and --"

"Heol!  You're already talking about marriage with you girlfriend?"  You get up in surprise.

"Girlfriend?  I don't have a girlfriend." He pushes you forehead back down to rest your head on his lap.

"Oh right, you keep dreaming about your girl groups."  You .

"You say that like you don't cry pathetically over EXO." He fires back while laughing.

"That's a different story!"

"How the hell is that different?" he continues to laugh for a moment and his voice shifted to being serious again.

"But seriously, I'm going to get married someday, and you're going to get married someday too.  Oh that's right, you can just ask your husband to do it for you.  Yah! why don't you just get married quick?"

"Oppa, are you crazy?!  You want me to call dad?!  You can't get married before me, and I can't get married just yet.  Ehhh why are we even talking about this. So much pressure to meet Luhan oppa or Suho oppa ASAP."

"LOL what are you talking about...You're dreaming again, girl.  How about getting married, then?"

"Eey I told you I'm too young to think about it, and I still need to meet my oppas."

"I mean, to ME.  When you're 25 or someting."

You freeze upon hearing this and you feel a lump forming in your throat.  You want to open your eyes but you're too nervous to see his face.  You're thinking about what his facial reaction would be right now, if he's looking at you waiting for a reply, if he's serious or silently laughing.  You feel really weird and you cant move.

"You should think about it... mwoya? did you sleep on me again?" He gently slips his legs out and replaced it with a pillow under your head.  

He plants a kiss on your nose and whispered "I hope you think about it in you sleep".  You were so nervous and surprised at the same time, you can't move. You tried so hard not to. You can't understand that unfamiliar and awkward feeling.  This was not supposed to feel awkward as it does since you kissed each other on the cheeks and forehead occasionally, and you even kissed on the lips when you were just kids.  But this time it was quite dfferent.  Was it because of a sudden marriage proposal?  Was it even serious?

"Ah paegopa~ Eomma! do we have food?" Ravi stood up and stretched his arms and legs before leaving for the kitchen to find your mom.

 

 

----------A real quick one-------ew------------------my brains a bit too rusty-----------mian-------------