Don't Want To Be An Idol

VIXX one-shots

This is my MV concept for their Song. lol ^^

 

The main character will be Leo. He’d have a girl-friend but they decided not to be official since Leo is nearing his debut with VIXX. So basically, they’re more than friends but less than lovers.


Finally, VIXX is nearing their debut and they’re preparing a lot so Leo has no time to meet up with his girl-friend. Finally VIXX debuts and is welcomed with so much love. Leo caught a lot of attention because of his cold persona.  Some fans found him interesting and mysterious, while some found him snob.  

On their first fan meeting, the girl shows up. The cold-looking Leo finally smiles for the first time as he sees the girl from a distance. Many fan taken fotos of smiling Leo surfaces online and a separate article is even written.

“VIXX’s chic member knows how to smile”, “Cold Leo flashes a warm smile for fans.”

He receives a lot of love and gains more fans. VIXX guests in a variety show and Leo is somehow paired up with a girl group member, who happens to be you, because of your cute awkwardness together. Your pairing receives more positive feedbacks than negative from fans from both sides.

You perform a special stage duet in a music show together and the girl shows up in the audience. Leo sees her in the crowd and he feels happy he couldn’t hide it. A smile shows on his face. The fans go crazy on SNS thinking that the reason for Leo’s smile was the special duet that you did. What the fans didn’t know was that after the performance, Leo and the girl secretly meets up outside the broadcasting station when Leo is already in casual clothes. After the broadcast, you've also changed to your casual clothes and decided to ask Leo for a friendly dinner together as a commemoration for your succesful stage.  You went to VIXX's waiting room and the members greets you and congratulates you, with a bit of teasing, saying you both look good together.  But Leo isn't there.  The members tell you that he's outside the building meeting a friend.  

You ran out, and at first you only see Leo and you feel excited to approach him but as you are getting closer, you find that Leo is not alone so you quickly back out and hide behind the wall. Leo and the girl looks happy. You start to feel something weird. You already like him. For real.

You notice that across the road was a man who looks like he was taking photos of the pair. He was a paparazzi. You quickly run out to Leo and pretend that you knew the girl and pretend to have a conversation with them while you link your arm with Leo’s. The girl gets confused and couldn’t figure out what was happening but you whisper to Leo what happened and Leo only looks at his girl-friend and with heavy steps, he walks away with you.

The next day an article gets written about Leo and you meeting outside the building wearing only casual clothes. Rumours of the two of you being a real couple spread like wild fire. Leo’s girl-friend reads about it and of course she is not happy. They talk on the phone and they have a fight.

Leo is in the waiting room during the phone call and you happen to pass by and so you hear everything. You feel sad about what was happening. Because of the scandal the companies from both side holds a press conference clarifying things and saying that you are not in a relationship and that you only developed a close friendship, are working on another project together.

VIXX holds a showcase and you are a special guest and you and Leo performs a duet song from VIXX’s new album. Leo’s girl-friend shows up again and watches him perform onstage. Leo sees her again his expression changes and it is like he is feeling the love song that he is singing. You catche him smiling and you think that Leo was so in to the song and you can’t help but smile as well. But then you notice that Leo is only looking at the same direction for a long time and that he didn’t look at you at times that you were supposed to look at each other.

You follow Leo’s gaze and finds the girl from the audience… Then the song ends. Your heart sank but still, you manage to keep a smile on your face until you hold hands to take a bow. You look at the girl in the crowd and then Leo, and your tears start to flow. You take another bow, and when you get up, you leave the stage quickly, with your heart sinking and legs shaking from the overwhelming sadness you feel. But Leo doesn’t even notice you leaving.

Scene closes. .. Mv ends.

———-

So basically, it’s not only about Leo’s complicated situation but also the girl-group member’s (you) sad one-sided love.. Because they are both idols.

I don’t know if that even made any sense. Lol
I’m sheety with this kind of things. I’m just writing the scenes that keep playing in my head when I hear that song, so it’s in present tense. 
It sure sounded better in my head OTL