힘내라, 혁

VIXX one-shots

"Nae gyeote isseo jwo naega wiroga doelgeyo

uri idaero sesangi meomchun deusi saranghae

geudaeraseo gomawo"

 

Ken sang the last lines of their song "Love Letter".  That was the last song they were going to sing for tonight's fanmeeting.  It was so heart-felt that all of them were teary-eyed, except for Hongbin who was already in tears.  Many, if not all, of the fans were tearing up as well as they sang and hummed along to VIXX's final song for the night.

 

It was VIXX's first time meeting their Australian Starlights.  After five years of waiting, Australia has finally been included in to one of the stops for their international fanmeeting.  It was even more special because it was Hyuk's birthday.

After the song has faded completely, balloons went flying up from the crowd and a banner was attached to them and it said:

"새일 죽하해 우리 혁!

사랑해 우리 막내!

힘내라!"

The lights were still dim and the spotlight was focused on the banner.  The crowd started singing the happy birthday song in Korean, as one of the staff members came out with a huge cake on a trolley.  The VIXX members sang along with mixed emotions of happiness and sadness.  Hongbin's tears were uncontrolable that Ravi, who was struggling to keep his tears from falling as well, had to comfort him by letting him rest his head on his shoulder.

N, who was standing beside Hyuk, clapping and singing joyfully, was obviously about to break in to tears as well.  Leo, who was on the other side, had his arm across Hyuk's shoulders, while singing.  Ken seemed to be the only one who was able to maintain a cheerful expression though his whole body was already shaking.

After they finished singing the birthday song, Hyuk blew out his candles and the hyungs asked what his wish was, and this was what Hyuk said:

"I wished that we could be VIXX and STARLIGHTS forever, until the next life.

  It's our first time meeting (Australian Starlights), and this uncool image of me is what you see, I'm really sorry..."

And he bowed.  Upon hearing this, N finally broke in to tears and walked out covering his face with both his hands.  His sobs were audible because of the mic that he was still wearing.  The crowd also responded "Aniyo!" and some screamed "You're cool!", "You're always cool!" and "We love you even more!"

Ken followed N and eventually came out alone.  He stood beside Hyuk, where N was standing earlier.

Hyuk continued to speak,his voice now trembling as tears welled up in his eyes.

"I tried to be as healthy as I can be.  The hyungs took very good care of me, even President Hwang.

I had to beg him to continue with the pre-scheduled activities even after my diagnosis.

As many of you may know, I went home and rested for a good one month, but I felt so empty and it made my spirit and body even weaker.."

Hyuk paused as he was no longer able to contain his tears.  Leo rubbed his back to give him comfort, and whispered, "It's okay."

The fans never fail to fill the silence with cheers of love and support.

"While I was at home, it didn't really feel like I was resting.

I exhausted myself counting the days and waiting for the month to pass so I can go back to the practoce room.

I had to beg President Hwang again, but he begged me to the point that he even cried.

But I guess he finally understood my heart. 

My future is uncertain, but for my remaining months or days, I wanted to spend them dping what I love to do.

And I'm thankful to President Hwang for granting my last wish.."

 

He paused again and bowed his head.  He let out a loud sigh.

"I really wish I could stay with you (Starlights) longer and be a better singer.

It's also a shame that I wouldn't ne able to do 'I Hear Your Voice 2' with Shin Minah sunbaenim.."

He joked.  Ken patted his shoulder and jokingly reacted with "aigoo, aigoo..."

The fans once again cheered "You can still do it!" and "You got plenty of time!"

The hyungs smiled at their maknae, and Ravi even ruffled his hair.

"Anyway, Starlights, thank you very very much for waiting for us even though it took us this long.

And also for sharing this very special day with me."

Each of the members, except N, said their last words, and bowed to the fans for the last time before the lights went off.

In the silence, one of the fans shouted "Cancer is a ! Don't let  it your life.  Live longer for us, Hyuk!"

 

 

NEXT DAY

news

VIXX's Maknae Han Sang Hyuk Passes Away at 23

One representative stated that

"after their fanmeeting ended at 7pm, the VIXX members went back to the hotel straight away to rest and spend time with Hyuk.  It was around 11pm when Hyuk was in pain, but it was only for a couple of minutes.  He did not want to be sent to the hospital so we called a doctor to monitor him closely through the night.  Hyuk is really a strong kid who endurd it without any medication since his doctor ordered to cease his medications a month ago to avoid any more complcations to his kidney.  His VIXX hyungs stayed beside him to comfort him until he fell asleep.  His family came, as well as President Hwang.  Everyone prayed by his side as we waited for progress but it was around 1am when the doctor told us to prepare ourselves, as Hyuk's vital signs have started to drop... at 2:45am, the doctor pronounced him dead.  He passed away peacefully, in his sleep."

It has also been reported that he will be brought back home today but the flight and arrival time is unknown as they want to arive quietly as requested by Hyuk's family.

 

Fans gather outside the airport to wait for Hyuk's arrival

A common scene of fans gathered in the airport would be with cameras, banners, and gifts, and would be bustling with excitment.  But tonight, with a gloomy weather, VIXX fans quietly gathered with candles and flowers, nd filled the atmosphere with sobs of heartbreak and grief.

One fan said "We knew this was going to happen sooner or later, but... it was just so unexpected.  It just crushed my heart."

"I hope he was happy during his reamaining days, and I hope I contributed enough, but I wish I could have done better as a starlight.  I really miss him already."

 

 

Fans give Hyuk a King's welcome at Incheon Airport

VIXX and Hyuk's family arrived at Incheon international Airport at 9pm tonight. Fans lit their candles and laid out flowers along the pathway to welcome Hyuk back.  They all bowed as Hyuk's casket was carried past them.  Hyuk's mother, who was grieving and in tears, did not forget to thank the fans for their heartwarming and and peaceful welcome.  As soon as the vans left, the fans wept.

 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92T4dAB5aa0

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY I WROTE THIS. HOLO DON'T MAKE THIS REAL. OTL