RECIEVE : CODE_NAME

Code Name : ROSE

Unknown place

Abandoned Jail, Main Hall.

23 september 2006, 17.00 PM


          A pale moon light entering the abandoned jail building through a little slit on the old rusty yet wrecked window. The wind seems so cold but the weather keeps friendly on the secret meeting day of Y.G.E agency. Even the building looks so creepy and did blackout roaming in every room. There's can be seen a bunch of people standing in the main hall of closed building jail.
The black masks and a pair black suits team stood make a round position in the hall, while the one different suit man standing in the middle. Watching one by one all of his 'follower' from their eyes.

          After a minute he standing in the middle of random choosen people to be the next cadidate of Y.G.E Spy, he started to left his place and came to the one of a people who intrest his eyes.


           "You're eyes..." he started to talk after a long silent gathering and make that boy nervous so sudden. A little gaps can be caught easily, in short time the boy do eye-ing his head master with a deep sharp look.
          "Don't be scare. It will not harm you... Your eyes with full of sparkling light but so cold. You're the one which remind me to the old me." The man add, a simple smile appeared from his maskulin face. And soon, he reach the boy shoulder.
           "T-Thank you.. Sir!" The boy become more uneasy, since he was get prise by the head of his agency Mr. Yang Hyun-shuk.
Mr.Yang get knuckle and soon he make another word out from his mouth.
           "I already monitoring your talent  from every weekly test... and did, you're my favorite choosen kid that I really give faith to." After tapping the boy shoulder, that man reach a little kid hand. Gave it handgun which so light and shinny with the moon glow.
Like an eletric shock haunted his body, The boy get paralyzed with his boss confidance. He give 'innocent' yet look to the person he really adore for almost everday he do a training time on Y.G.E building.


           "I will give it as a lucky charm for the youngest one. My trust and my faith. Choi Junhong. From now on.. You're one of Y.G.E spy trinee with Code name Blue. With Red, You gonna take your first missions soon."

----

           "Beretta 92FS 9 mm semiautomatic, non-glare finish with light aluminum frame and a combat style trigger guard... Made in italy." Red, code name of Bang Yongguk amused with what his closest friend Choi junhong got, starring at the first treasure 'gifted' that junhong have on his life. Junhong is an orphan since he was born, but get raised by Mr. Yang Hyun-shuk later of the age. He don't even know who is his father or did his mother. Because theres none data about his first came on orphanage. That's why he so believe on his boss Yang hyun shuk but still, his mind can't accepted all of compliment. Even many prise came over him, he still a little kid. Easy to feel big pressure.
           "Even this is very light, it has a long accurate.. I don't know if this treasure gun which boss can't living without it now is yours. Since you and us so young to have too much faith with this agency, but I really proud that man give you a chance to be the greatest one." He shake his head, ruffle junhong hair and sits on the dust-ing chair near the youngest. Give him the gun back. Junhong growl, and stuck on his mind once again.

           '5 years to get spy licence and after that camouflage to other enemy base.'


           "I don't know bro. This is just too much for me, I just get her in early year. And now I just get send to be enemy spy. I just.. really.. have no idea. to do my task in 5 years later. I don't know why.. there is senior can take my mission but..." Junhong feel so nervous, watching the top of his shoes. Kicking the floor and stunned while watching the other kid same age with him, just do standing without expression in creepy abandoned jail building. Watching him unstopped while they waiting for next order.
"You should be happy to know that you're the real choosen people. 20 people trainee be your rival, but boss really give his faith to you. cool isn't? even the real agent can be so jealous to you." Red standing from his seats, back seen the other team and smirked.


"You should focus on your training. and be the best agent on our agency. Blue."

 

 


Meanwhile, S.M Secret Building

 

            "Lee hayi~ Lee hayi..." A sweet voices, ringing on Lee Hayi head several times after she get fainted while ago. Lee hayi a girl name who stand as new comer user on S.M.E agency just feeling no where now. But she can feel a white bright light shining in front of her. her eyes just slowly reopened on that tiny world. She seen none. Only her body and her mind still can speak on the empty space world.

          "come here... Lee hayi.." she heard the voices again, She started to walking on the place to follow the voice come from, walking and walking again until she running and never find it ends.

          "Lee hayi." Hayi stunned after her little feet can't running any longer, she panting. Fell on her knee and feel frigtened to that place. "who are you??.. why I'm here!?... please.. I don't wanna be alone." she finally speak with shaking voice, holding her body and started to sob.

          "Don't crying." Another step sounds can be hear after theres no answer. But now on Hayi can't even moved her body. Stuck on cold place so soon an angelic smile face pop up from no wheres. With a bright body like an angel, that 'creatures' approached her with a warmth looking.
           She bend in front of Hayi, let hayi saw her full face.

           "Mother" the only one word exit on hayi mouth. In Further, Hayi mother hand landed gently on hayi round cheeks. Play her thumbs on it and smile so happy to called by mother with her own daughter.
           "Don't lose hope.. Hayi, Keep strong..."
           "Mother... I missing you so much, why you can't take me to the star you talking about. You leave me." Hayi started to cry, her pretty looked like mother eyes glisten with all the hot stream tear. but no answer coming, only a warm deep hug came toward hayi body. She smile but her daughter word seems so hurt her heart.
           "I'm not gonna take you there Hayi, the world still need you. Just back.. and be a proud strong girl."
           "...But!" Hayi scream not let her go, she just knew something bad will happened on her future life. She said nothing until the angel look woman.. going to be faded.
           "I will always watching and protect you. I promise."

          "Mother!~ please don't leave me alone. Mother!"

          "You will... become my rose. The perfection. My pride."

       

***

 

           "She woke up!! Doctor! Doctor!! she woke up!" The nurse entering the doctor room fast, make all of people in the room so shock. "She conscious? This is miracle... prepare all the equipment now!!" all of doctor on the room running out from their place lead up to ICU room, where Hayi is.

 


 

         "She really strong on her age.. I dont think she will died only by the out of data recieved. She was a superior minded one." an 50 age old man look, watching Jea from his monitor shade. He don't wanna look to his best comrade, he always be like that when talking to other people on his secret place.
         "You shouldn't over do, or that girl will be vanish on you good user list." Jea give him a threatening look, cross her hand boring.
         "Well you right. But our scientists found a serum which can make that girl be more tough for do her jobs... She was one of our secret based. Our important task."
         "Serum? what kind of serum? Dang, You really on it. Then... she really in?"
         "ah.. You asking too much my Jea.. Halt for you other question.. and yes With Code name Rose. She In. No one will know our secret pride."

 


 

I'm really sorry if my english so bad. well to be honest, even this isn't my first story. but still.. I'm out of word. I'm not english people or did american. so hope you guys still understand my word LOL

MIANHE FOR MY WEIRD WORD OR DID LONG UPDATE. I will try hard to make a good story!